• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM anyone~?

CommonlyKnownAsAngi

Big Brother is Watching You
Hi there~!

At the risk of being too obvious, I'm looking for someone to rp with. Anyway, I don't have many requirements, just don't give one-liners and don't up and leave without so much as a 'see ya'. Simple enough.

I don't have any particular favourites when it comes to pairings; recommend whatever you want and we'll roll from there, since there are a few things I don't like, like vampires...

I will rp via forum, but I prefer PMing, so messaging would be best, thanks~

~Angi~

Hi, I have a few long term partners and am looking for more. I am available most of the time to respond to oocc questions or comments via my phone, but honestly can usually only add to an RP once or twice a day on my laptop, but for those adds I give it my best. I think I'm a good writer, or at the very least an educated one with a degree in creative writing. Lemme know what you think.

JPAlmighty said:
Hi, I have a few long term partners and am looking for more. I am available most of the time to respond to oocc questions or comments via my phone, but honestly can usually only add to an RP once or twice a day on my laptop, but for those adds I give it my best. I think I'm a good writer, or at the very least an educated one with a degree in creative writing. Lemme know what you think.
Sounds fun~

I'm not high-maintenance so just one or two replies a day is fine by me. Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas or if you just wanna chat.

~Angi~

hello, i'm interested in roleplaying with you, but because i am new to the site, i cannot private message until tomorrow. i'm able to reply at any time in the day (eastern time) & i don't like vampires either, lol. what do you say?

rainbowquartz said:
hello, i'm interested in roleplaying with you, but because i am new to the site, i cannot private message until tomorrow. i'm able to reply at any time in the day (eastern time) & i don't like vampires either, lol. what do you say?

Oh, yeah, I remember being confused when I couldn't PM xD Those were the days...haha, anyway, that sounds fun. I can PM you right now if you want, since I believe you can reply.

~Angi~

CommonlyKnownAsAngi said:
Oh, yeah, I remember being confused when I couldn't PM xD Those were the days...haha, anyway, that sounds fun. I can PM you right now if you want, since I believe you can reply.
~Angi~

kaomoji_emoji_set___blushing_by_cute_materials-d5zjf38.gif
alright! sounds good.

I'm totally up for rping with you! But I'm new to the site as well, so I don't know how to start a PM?? I'm sorry ahah////

AlexisLaura said:
If you're still looking, I'd like to start a roleplay with you but I can't PM either.
Haha, I think I'm beginning to see a trend here xD

At any rate, I'd love to; you should be able to reply, so would you like me to PM you?

~Angi~

Haha, I think I'm beginning to see a trend here xD
At any rate, I'd love to; you should be able to reply, so would you like me to PM you?

~Angi~
Ah yes please. :3

I'm highly interested in Roleplaying with, but I don't do private Message Roleplays because I have too many other things going on in my PM. But if you'll have me, you can PM and we can start some ideas.

[QUOTE="Carter Jake Mason]I'm highly interested in Roleplaying with, but I don't do private Message Roleplays because I have too many other things going on in my PM. But if you'll have me, you can PM and we can start some ideas.

[/QUOTE]
That's alright, I'll live, I suppoooooooooose

Hi there~!
At the risk of being too obvious, I'm looking for someone to rp with. Anyway, I don't have many requirements, just don't give one-liners and don't up and leave without so much as a 'see ya'. Simple enough.

I don't have any particular favourites when it comes to pairings; recommend whatever you want and we'll roll from there, since there are a few things I don't like, like vampires...

I will rp via forum, but I prefer PMing, so messaging would be best, thanks~

~Angi~
Hi I'd love to Rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back