Murder: The Ties that Bind

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Notifications broke, and i missed 100 pages. Wut happened? >_<
We broke out of the Umbrella facility, got on a plane, and are (maybe) headed to Bermuda, depending on player votes. Also, Ariel drank a potion that made her a wolf, Elsa and Ellie are back to life and everybody hates Ellie, Spy died (did you see that post?) and I think that's it.

Xibilation said:
Yes, and she died but got a clone by Umbrella with her memories and everything. She's hated by everyone though xD
Even Bertha hates her! Oh, and Ariel should talk to her good 'ol German pal!

Akibahara said:
Even Bertha hates her! Oh, and Ariel should talk to her good 'ol German pal!
*shrugs* for a later time. But since nobody dared venture towards the bathroom as Atarfs gming post said to, Ariel will answer to that.

Xibilation said:
*shrugs* for a later time. But since nobody dared venture towards the bathroom as Atarfs gming post said to, Ariel will answer to that.
Ohp, I just posted! >_< Atarf is sleeping, I think. He's from the UK.

Xibilation said:
*bangs head on desk* okay, well then, time for Ariel to face Bertha
Do you mind Bertha being more evil than she usually is? >_> It can get pretty bad. <_<

[QUOTE="The Gil]It amuses me that at page 458 of this RP some people are still strangers to others

[/QUOTE]
Question: does the potion still work when Bigby is dead? Because if so.... *cocks staple gun* YOU BROKE CHARACTERRRRR

nah, he's probably not experiencing the effects of the potion, but that'd be entertaining.

Xibilation said:
Question: does the potion still work when Bigby is dead? Because if so.... *cocks staple gun* YOU BROKE CHARACTERRRRR
nah, he's probably not experiencing the effects of the potion, but that'd be entertaining.
Waaat, why would it? The one who drank the potion was another Bigby, not clone Bigby.

[QUOTE="The Gil]Waaat, why would it? The one who drank the potion was another Bigby, not clone Bigby.

[/QUOTE]
*sighs* I know.... I was getting my hope up....

"Hey Solaire, the sun isn't the only thing that's rising."

RainbowWave said:
(@Klutzy Ninja Kitty you reply as im listing to frozen music, and REALLY wanting to watch frozen again. I have a slight secret, I LOVE FROZEN. Also, Molly is so friend zoned.)
//ooc: Poor Molly. xD Elsa was all confused and stuck in a love triangle and ended up liking the sun dude. haha. But gosh I love Frozen too. <3 I just can't watch it again right now... I feel like I'm already in Elsa's head so much that my brain will melt if I have any other contact with Frozen content right now. hahaha. 
@Cressy And pssst, come back and reply before teh new round starts up so I can use Elsa again. xD

Akibahara said:
(( GERMAN EXTREEEEEEEME! ))
All those years working for Umbrella and she never took English Lessons

da1b3e48f5f88ffe9d8b8274d799f5c8d26f28d4469c212be4e40f255d58b977.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back