Murder: The Ties that Bind

RainbowWave said:
I decided to add another spoiler for The Shadows, so beware everyone.
The Shadows, they were people once, only know they lie mute, black, and mad. At first, it was encountering them that we had to worry about, Especially alone. Now, the nightmare only got worse after sundown. The Shadows speed increased during the night, and so did their intelligence, it was like man attacked, with the chance of spreading sickness. The Shadows set ambushes, hid, and tracked. Now Annie was alone, her brother was out of his meds, and his split personality was now in control, and left her for dead. The nearby survivor camp would eventually find her, if the Shadows didn't.

That all im giving away.
Are they like... those shadow things from Condemned: Criminal Origins?

Akibahara said:
I have no idea, never heard of Condemned: Criminal Origins. The Shadows are infected people, who, as they get more and more sick, grow mute, the skin becomes pitch black skin, insane, and crave living flesh. The lose intelligence but are not dumb, and only regain more of it during the night. With a boost of speed. They also can be killed like normal human beings, a shot to the heart, to the head, things like that.

Well, I'm back guys! Just chilling and gonna eat dinner so I'm not gonna post for a little while unless someone needs a partner and wants Elsa.

Just tag me in your Rp post and I'll reply. Otherwise, I'm just going to wait a little bit before Elsa pops back into existence. xD

Akibahara said:
They also don't attack often during the day, unless a survivor is alone. During the day they mostly follow the mother's call, and endlessly look for one. 
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I think you'll like the updated spoiler I posted, you should go check it out when you can. 
@Akibahara

Oh my gods, that game sounds awesome! I looked up some info about it.

RainbowWave said:
I have no idea, never heard of Condemned: Criminal Origins. The Shadows are infected people, who, as they get more and more sick, grow mute, the skin becomes pitch black skin, insane, and crave living flesh. The lose intelligence but are not dumb, and only regain more of it during the night. With a boost of speed. They also can be killed like normal human beings, a shot to the heart, to the head, things like that.
Hm, do you have a picture as a visual example? Sorry, I'm a very "eyes" type person. xD

659f5c832d95ff9856d4afb1dc18e19c.jpg

The lips normally don't change colour, and during the night, The Shadow's whole eyes are a blood red.

@Akibahara

RainbowWave said:
659f5c832d95ff9856d4afb1dc18e19c.jpg

The lips normally don't change colour, and during the night, The Shadow's whole eyes are a blood red.

@Akibahara
Oh man, the character I'm coming as, Uncle Ruckus, will have a heart attack from this pandemic!

Uncle_Ruckus.png

"Oh lawdy, the NlGGA apocalypse is upon us!"

"Save us, white Jesus, save us!"​

Akibahara said:
Oh man, the character I'm coming as, Uncle Ruckus, will have a heart attack from this pandemic!

Uncle_Ruckus.png

"Oh lawdy, the NlGGA apocalypse is upon us!"

"Save us, white Jesus, save us!"​
LOOLOLOL. OH MY. GODS. YOU. YOU. xD

LannTheClever said:
So I'm assuming I'm not a tree creature anymore and that the plane has landed somewhere already? C:
It's in the air and you can be a tree creature if you want to or not. :o

Guys I have SOME TIME to post now but it'll be hard to post tomorrow as well idk, someone tell me what happened please? Since the Anna thing

Can the dead people vote for places? I know that they can't vote for traitors, but can they vote for the location?

[QUOTE="The Gil]Can the dead people vote for places? I know that they can't vote for traitors, but can they vote for the location?

[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, no. Not that either, BUT once all traitors are eliminated and the final round occurs EVERYONE will be able to vote.

Jill didn't know who turned them over to Wesker and to be tortured by

Umbrella. She had lost a good amount of Blood, but was on the verge of passing out,

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Jill didn't know who turned them over to Wesker and to be tortured by
Umbrella. She had lost a good amount of Blood, but was on the verge of passing out,

[/QUOTE]
Wrong area.

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Sorry, I'm a little lost X_X

[/QUOTE]
S'okay. xD You need to post @ In-Character Roleplay. xD

...or not. But you know. If you like being a character that went to fandom fest and got stuck with a murderer in the building...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back