• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Girl RP?

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Would anyone be interested in joining a casual Monster Girl RP? (Regular Fantasy world with monsters and Humans and such, with half-human, half-something-else (Like mermaids or lamias or something), and no set plot) I've liked Monster Girls for a while, and was wondering if anyone else would jump into the idea of something like this.

Of course, suggestions are welcome as well, as I'm still very new to this whole thing xD What do you think?

Edit: The thread has been created! Here it is: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-monstrous-heart.107602/

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, cool. So, uh... I'm still new to the whole forum RP thing xD Do I create the thread now, or wait for more people to show up?

Cool, so that's three so far! Maybe we should get one more before I try to make the thread?

I didn't have a specific plot in mind, really. Just kind of a 'Have our characters interact with each other' kind of thing. If you'd like to suggest a plot, I'm open to ideas, though!

Still would need some sort of basic setting be it monster people are uncommon or not, and if society would accept them or not. Along with a setting is it fantasia modern, fantasy, sci fi, and such and such.

Ohh, I see what you're getting at. The general idea I have is, monster people are well-known, about as common as regular monsters, and are accepted in some societies (Some more than others). Though I admit I hadn't decided what the stance of our town here is on that.

As for setting, I'm thinking Fantasy or... Whatever Fantasia Modern is. I assume it's like a modern world with Fantasy elements?

Pretty much. I think there's a better term for it but ill use that.

So you don't have people always clad in armor and adventurers with the plague runnin amock somewhere. I mean those can still exist, just in a setting closer to our current time.

That works for me! So, what category should I tag it as, then? Is Fantasy still fine, or should I change it to Modern?

Alright, will do. Thanks for the tips ( :) )

Does anyone have any ideas for a name for the roleplay? I'm no good at names :P

I wonder how bad it is I know exactly what you were talking about?

Either one works, really, as long as it fits.

Psst, dude, let me in, I'm a fairy. You believe in fairies right? Seriously their everywhere man, help me, their going to find me.

I'm a... uhh... I'm a... definetly a type of fairy, that is totally not the deadly kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back