• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Book Of Shadows: Chapter 1 the Unexpected Journey

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A man sat as his desk in the college in a small town. He sat over his desk muttering to him self." It isn't working, why isn't working how do I get back?"He would repeat to him self over and over again. He looked up seeing a figure in the dark."who's there? Come into the light so I can see you." He says. When the figure steps in. He was Timid." Sir I was wondering if you could tell me about Allegon you speak like it is a real place." The teen asks the Professor. The professor looked at him skeptically.

"In our world we don't think that there are any other worlds I mean how could there be this all just stupid make believe right?"

"WRONG. So wrong this world is so messed up and topsy turvy that you wouldn't know a pink elephant in a tutu if it was standing infront of you. Well of course there is one in the room right now. Your just to blind to see it. All you humans are stupid and Blind. Only a few of you can truly see us for who we are. Thats what got our world in trouble in the first place.

"What do I mean trouble and who am I. Oh lord I see we have some explaining to do. I am professor Gerald Lake. Pleasure to meet you. Well our kind no longer live in your world, what are we. Well were fiction in your eyes fables, fairytales. Here let me see." The man rummaged through a stack of books. He wore a tweed jacket a miss matching shirt and tie and black slacks. His hair graying and a bit ascued as if it were wind blown. He smelled of old moth balls and had an almost manic demeanor. He crowed with delight when he found what he was looking for he beamed and slammed the book down. "There it is." He said. It was a leather bound book. The title read Lion witch and the wardrobe as well as a wrinkle in time."what do these have to do with Allegon?" he asks. He slammed his hand down looking more serious then ever. "EVERYTHING DAMN IT EVERY THING." He was almost yelling. He grumbles as he went through his stacks of papers mumbling to himself. He pulled out old looking maps." There not just stories there real, dont give me I have lost it look you go read those stories and see what happens also read the Phantom Tolbooth."He says laying another leather bound book on top of the other."Read them you will see." He says." Don't forget the history of Allegon I wrote." The professor laughs manic.

The teen left the office after that quickly. His professor was a nutter. He shook it off and looked at the old dusty maps and books."He is crazy there is no such thing as Narnia or Allegon or even places in the other books." The teen said and went for his dorm. Boy how wrong he was.

Every one was on Holiday but 6 teens. So they were all put into one dorm it held six beds easily. 3 girls slept in one bunk and 3 boys in the other including the one who had seen his nutter professor. He had left the history of Allegon open on his desk the teacher had also loaned him. As they all slept the pages turned quickly as if a wind had picked up a flash of light and the six teens were sucked into a world unknown to them where the dangers were very real and more terrifying then they could Imagine. Will they survive Allegon or will they perish at the hand Of the Evil Queen.

Plot gist:

Think of Wrinkle in time+ Lion the witch and the wardrobe+Phantom toll booth and boom you have Allegon. All manner of creatures live there and 6 Teens are transported to a supposed make believe world.

Characters

3 girl teens

3 guy teens

Other world Allegon

Evil Queen- not open

Other characters: (3-4 other characters please make up your own creature or take a modern animal and make it supernatural. )

Rules:

Forum rules apply

Romance is fine just fade to black if anything happens.

No one lining

No op

No GM

3rd person only

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
@October Falls

@CrimsonEclipse

@Caits

@Harbinger

@KneelingAngel

@xXxKateKaysxXx

Professor Lake had given his book if Allegon to the teen who had asked for it. He knew the kid was skeptical, but he would soon find out that they were more to his tale then he was telling.

The boy had gone to sleep in the dorm with the five other's after reading over the nutty professors book. The book had been left open. The magic of Allegon began to work as it sucked the kids into the book. The book slammed shut once they were inside.

Ophelia had been wandering the woods humming and old elvish tune. She was walking through the snow covered ground she stopped upon seeing the six children asleep in the snow. She watched with dark eye's. Should she turn them over to the Queen or help them to Kadof, Ophelia worked for whom ever benefited her most. The Queen needed Human blood and she was quite sure thats what they were.She stayed hidden as she fought with herself.

Irish Ice Queen

Zelphar raced along the path, stumbling a bit as he trudged through the snow. He didn't know what exactly he was looking for, he just knew he had to be out here. Not that anyone had told him so; he just felt it in his gut. He shivered and shook himself, and held out his lantern a bit further. (I assume it's night because it was night in our world but if I need to change it I will.) "H-hello?" he called.

He let out a shaky breath, releasing a light cloud of white warm air from between his lips. The kid shook his head and continued on through the snow, still a little doubtful he would actually find anything out here. He sighed, but then he froze in place when he saw the light of his lantern flash over something in the white powder nearby. "Hello?" he called again, a little more hopeful than before.

He made his way towards the things, and saw six people lying down. He approached the nearest one, before tapping him on the shoulder. "Excuse me..." Zelphar whispered into the boy's ear, hoarsely. "...Are you okay, mister?" He frowned when he didn't get a response, and shapeshifted into a dog, after which he began to lick this man's face. He didn't want to do it, but it seemed his only option.

///

Jason groaned, feeling something sticky and wet on his face. After the feeling left, it was immediately replaced by cold, and his eyes shot open. Sitting before him was a young boy, who jumped back, obviously surprised. "Whoa!" the college student yelled, too confused and startled to care about his roommates. "How did you get in my room?! Er," he corrected, "our room."

The boy made a face. "Room...?" he trailed, and it was then that Jason realized he was out in the wilderness, sitting in the freezing cold snow. His eyes widened in panic and he looked back, and to either his relief or his horror (he wasn't sure which), his roommates were there as well, seemingly passed out. "What the..." he trailed, a little dazed. "Is this some kind of a prank?"

He stared up at the night sky, sarcastically shouting, "Ha-ha, very funny!" He looked back at the kid, who looked confused and a bit disturbed. "Who are you?" Jason demanded, struggling to get up. His whole body was sore, and his muscles screamed for rest. "My name is Zelphar," the boy replied, "Who are you?" "Jason Edwards; what kind of a name is Zelphar?" he scoffed.

Zelphar ignored him and looked at the others. "Who are they, and are they alright?" He got up and wandered over to another of the bodies, tapping its shoulder and nudging it a little. "Hellooo..." he said, louder this time. "Hello? Are you okay, sir or madam?" Jason rolled his eyes. What was with this kid? Regardless, he joined 'Zelphar' by the others, and began trying to wake them up.

///

((I hope this is an okay starter! :sweat: ))

Savannah heard comotion and wondered what could be going on. She realized as she felt the cool damp ground beneath her they where no longer in their dorm. Then, hearing Jason almost bickering with another person, she jumped up. Savvy took a look around, "excuse me but what the hell is going on?" Her voice sounded starteled. The others where still lying on the ground.

Damon woke to Savvys screaming, he rolled his eyes, then himself quickly noticing that he wasn't in his bed. There was a sky above him, not a cealing. "Welll somethings not right here" he spoke calmly and softly. Damon had never been much of a freak ouut type of person, he was actually much more calm in scary situations than he was in day to day life. there was an erie feeling in the air surrounding him, probably had something to do with the fact that they where all out in the woods, rather than in their dorm where they should be.

(Sorry its short I'm working/)

Zelphar jumped as one of the girls sprang suddenly to life, yelling, "Excuse me, but what the hell is going on?" Jason shot her a dirty look, which was very unlike him, but at the moment he was flustered and panicking, and upset. "How should I know?" he snapped, "I know just about as much as you do!" Zelphar had a worried expression plastered on his face. "Um... excuse me," he said quietly, raising his hand.

Suddenly, another boy piped up, softly and seemingly calm, which only made Jason more upset. "Well, something's not right here," the boy stated, and Jason glared at him. "You think? Y'know, you seem awfully normal about all of this," he shivered, "Was this your idea? Did you set this up? 'Cause let me tell you, buddy, it's not funny." Zelphar raised an eyebrow, looking at the two newly awoken people.

"Who are you?" the kid asked them, gesturing. He then pointed towards himself. "My name is Zelphar." Jason rolled his eyes, but said nothing. This kid was obviously a part of all of this, but he figured yelling at him wouldn't make things any better, so he kept his mouth shut. However, when it came to his roommates, he had no problem.

Ophelia watched from her hiding spot of course Zelphar got there before her. Ophelia finally stepped out looking at Zelphar.

"Humans in Allegon it's a crime if we harbor them." She says" The Queen wants the four for her Garden." Ophelia said. Her voice was high pitched and a bit sing songy. " Kardof also wishes to see them.so your choice. " The woman says her face was porcelain. She made imprints on the snow. She hadn't seen Zelphar in years. She stopped a feet away from the humans. The humans were slowly waking. Ophelia still hadn't decided if she was taking them to the queen or Kardof.

Irish Ice Queen

Zelphar stiffened when he heard Ophelia's voice, and he turned slowly. "Oh..." he chuckled, a bit sheepishly, and he rubbed the back of his head with his hand. "Ophelia... I haven't seen you for a while... what are you doing here?" "Humans in Allegon," she stated, "It's a crime if we harbor them." The boy nodded solemnly, and Jason glanced from one to the other, more in shock than anything.

"The Queen wants the four for her Garden." Ophelia said, in her usual sing-songy, high-pitched voice he had so clearly recognized. "Kardof also wishes to see them. So, your choice." Zelphar stood his ground. "I will take them to Kardof," he stated bravely, confident in his answer. Jason raised an eyebrow. "Who are you supposed to be?" the human asked the newcomer, utterly confused.

"And what are you two geeks talking about?" He was still unsure of what exactly was happening, and all he could figure out was that this had to be some sort of college prank. Zelphar didn't respond. Instead his eyes locked with Ophelia's, and he patiently awaited her answer. He hoped she would aid him, and prove the journey less difficult, but... if worst came to worst... he didn't want to think about it.

Ophelia put on a small smile.She walked closer to the human. She looked at him." I am Ophilea keeper of the trees and the sean Humans so fragile yet so brave and stupid." She smacked the boy on the cheek." I will help you take them to Kardof. But if the queens henchmen catch us I will not stop her." Ophelia says.

She looked at the humans. "Come on up all of you we have to move. You been here to long."She says Ophelia had a cool and cold demeanor. but she help if it turned in her favor.

Irish Ice Queen

As the woman approached him, Jason suddenly felt a wall of fear wash over him, though he had no idea why. She didn't even look scary. The woman smiled, and said, "I am Ophilea, Keeper of the Trees and the Seas. Humans, so fragile, yet so brave and stupid." She smacked him across the cheek, a move he hadn't anticipated, and now he sat, frozen, in shock, rubbing his face.

"I will help you take them to Kardof." she said, and Zelphar brightened. "You will?" he asked, now a lot more hopeful. "But," she continued, "if the Queen's henchmen catch us, I will not stop her." The shapeshifter's smile faded. "Fair enough..." he muttered, less than impressed. Ophelia turned to the humans, some of which still hadn't awoken yet.

"Come on," she said, "up, all of you. We have to move. You have been here too long." Zelphar nodded and held out is hand for Jason to take. The human gave him a dirty look and stood up without help. "Look," the teen said, "this is a really good joke and all, but we really need to get back to our dorms. I need a lot of sleep for tomorrow's homework." Zelphar raised an eyebrow but said nothing, heading over to help some of the others.

Althusar stalked them from the shadows, careful not to be seen. "Humans." He muttered in a raspy but pleasant voice. It has been a long time since he have seen humans, too long indeed. The last time he'd seen one, it was hundreds of years ago. The Evil Queen had them exterminated, ordering Althusar himself to slaughter them. Oh how bloody and glorious that day was, until he turned good and developed a conscience. He was being haunted by those images in his head, and now is the time to redeem himself. He appeared behind Ophelia and Zelphar, effectively scaring them. "Ophelia, Zelphar." He said, nodding to each as he said his name. "Taking the humans to Kadof?" He ask.

Ophelia raised an eyebrow. " homework Joke? What are you talking about.?"She says and helps up the other humans gently.Her demeanor cold her hands even colder.

"Where do you think you are? You know your in....." she was cut off by a noise. She jumped. " ahh Althusar, yes We are taking them to Kardof and what are you doing wandering the woods so late.Kardof let you off the leash." Ophelia says.

Irish Ice Queen

"Homework? Joke? What are you talking about?" Ophelia pretty much summed up Zelphar's thoughts as well. She helped the other humans up, as he was doing. "Where do you think you are? You know you're in--" Before Jason could respond, a voice from behind the two odd-named people suddenly said, "Ophelia, Zelphar."

"Whoa!" Zelphar shrieked, whirling around, only to see a wraith. "Althusar," he sighed, relieved, running a hand through his hair. "Taking the humans to Kardof?" the creature asked, to which Ophelia replied, "Ahh, Althusar. Yes, we are taking them to Kardof; and what are you doing wandering the woods so late? Kardof let you off the leash?"

"What is that thing?!" Jason screamed, scrambling away from the ghost-type creature that seemed to have materialized from nowhere. Zelphar and Ophelia seemed so calm talking to it (after the initial scare, anyway); how, he had no idea. "Oh, sorry," Zelphar apologized. "Jason, this is Althusar. Althusar, this is Jason Edwards." The college student still wasn't convinced. "Pretty nice.. uh, effects you've got there..." he stuttered.

Savvy stood quietly as the others conversated soon they had made plans to leave, well she wasn't going anywhere, slowly she sank her feet into the snow, making small movements trying to avoid being noticed. The Woman had begun helping the others to wake and gather themselves to get on the move, so she decided it was time to speak up. " Alright, I will not be going anywhere, with you things." The words came spilling viciously out of her mouth, cold, hard, and cruel. She had no idea what they were, where her dorm mates and herself had been transfered too, and nor did she know the intentions of these people, and who the hell the two figures were that they spoke of. She stomped her feet in the ground to try and show that she meant the words she had said.

Damons mind wonder what was going on, he stood taking in all the information and trying to make sense of everything. He was among the eldest of the group and didn't want to seem rude. He didn't speak up when the woman had appeared, nor would he speak now. This was going to be a big game of follow the leader.

<3

Zelphar turned to the girl as she obstinately declared she would not be going anywhere. "Please, miss," he pleaded, stepping towards her, "you need to follow us. If you stay out here, you'll freeze to death... unless you want to get caught by the Queen." He gave Ophelia a sideways glance, still a little bit skeptical of her aiding them.

"I'm with her," Jason said, walking over next to girl and nodding. "I'm not going anywhere until we get answers." Zelphar glanced from the humans to Ophelia and Althusar, hoping one of them would convince them to follow. He didn't feel right speaking up and taking charge when there were others clearly higher ranked than he was.

He shivered; it was quite cold out here, in the snow, and he half-thought about shapeshifting into a bear or something, just to keep himself warm. After thinking it over for a few moments, he realized it probably wasn't the best idea at the moment, as it would only freak out the humans, and with his luck they would start running. So he stayed put, holding out his lantern, which somehow was still lit.

Ophelia had her arms crossed and watched them." What do you want to know. Okay Basics for you. This is Allegon, you dont move your asses the Black queen will have you turned to stone.Not that I am not thinking about turning you over with the way your acting. Kardof is the leader of the good side he has returned to help us defeat the queen. Me I am a siren. Zelphar is a shape shifter and Althusar here is a wrath, your bot in your world anymore. "Ophelia says and picks up the Allegon book " and this is how you got here."She says." Wait you know King Lake, where is he and what have you done with him?" She asks she watched the teens with a cold look.

Irish Ice Queen

Jason froze. "Allegon." he repeated, not impressed. "That's what..." He paused. "...That's what Professor Lake..." He shook himself. "Yeah, sure this 'Black Queen', is going to turn us into stone. Sounds like Narnia to me. Who the heck is Kardof? Is he Aslan or something?" Zelphar gave a confused look. What was this kid going on about?

"Oh, yeah? You're a siren. Why aren't you in the ocean? And you. You're a shapeshifter? I haven't seen any shapeshifting. And you... okay, you're seriously creeping me out. Somebody shut the projector off." Jason glanced around, desperately hoping this wasn't real. "We are in 'our world'; this is Earth! We can't just... leave, like in made-up fairytales!"

"The book. We came here, which is still Earth, by this book. Okay. Sounds totally legit." he said sarcastically. "Wait, 'King' Lake? Are you serious? He's a professor at the college. A kook. A nut. Crazy-man. He probably just went home for the night, I don't know." Zelphar looked at Ophelia, ignoring the human now. There was important needs to attend to. "We need to move. Quickly." He looked at Althusar. "Can you lead us to Kardof?"

Ophelia nods and ignored the human." Wait what is Narnia and earth, you speak of?This is Allegon. Projector? You speak of strange things. As a siren I do not need to be in the sea at all times and you dont just turn to stone, your her lawn ornaments as well as her slaves she uses, she only keeps yoy stone till she needs you for something now quite. Her look became and almost murderous. "I know where Kardof is, I was just at his camp."Ophelia says.Ophelia heard pounding of hooves.She cursed in a ancient language. "Go now." She said grabbing the humans hands and dragging them along." Dont be stupid keep your mouth shut and listen, you want to live you want answers you follow our rules. "She said she had a dangerous look her eyes had gone all blue and white no pupil.

Irish Ice Queen

"Why of course." He said, bowing to them. He was starting to get annoyed by the kid, the one named Jason. He keeps blabbering nonsense and all those whatnot. "Hey kid, come over here." He said, gesturing to the boy. "You still don't believe that I'm real? So how come I can do this?" He ask, his hand passing through his shoulder. "While I'm still able to do this?" He said, pulling his hand out and slicing a young tree in half. "Explain that."

"Narnia?" Jason raised an eyebrow. "It's a book series. Similar to... 'Allegon', I guess. Earth is where we're from." He paused. "A-and you too!" Hr nodded his head, albeit a little sarcastically, as she explained the answers to each of his questions. Suddenly, the... ghost thing looked at him. "Hey kid, come over here." it said, beckoning him over.

"You still don't believe that I'm real? So how come I can do this?" Jason felt chills as the hand passed through him, and he pulled back instinctively. "Hey!" "While I'm still able to do this?" The creature then used the same hand to swipe back and slice down a young tree where it stood. "Explain that." Jason gaped. "Wha... how... I... uh..." He went limp and promptly fainted onto the snow.

Zelphar snapped to attention when he heard hooves, and he knew Ophelia had heard them too. "Go now." the siren said, grabbing the humans' hands and practically dragging them after her. "Don't be stupid; keep your mouth shut and listen. You want to live? You want answers? You follow our rules." Zelphar nodded at her words, and took hold of Jason's limp body, heaving him onto his back, before shapeshifting into a horse and following after Ophelia.

**~ Evelyn Ruby Mordecai ~**

Voices. Voices everywhere consumed Eve like the darkness ate away the light of the day. She also felt numb, the numbing feeling you get when you've sat in the cold for too long. As Eve regained consciousness, the voices grew louder and more understandable, no longer muffles but full length conversations. Names she didn't recognise invaded her thoughts, and a small light pierced her darkened vision through her closed eyes.

Groaning from her lack of energy and extreme numbness, she slowly opened her eyes to find herself knee deep in soft newly fallen snow, in her pyjamas and completely wet from the snow. Eve was now pissed, extremely pissed now that she had woken from her sleep. But as she looked straight ahead to 3 creatures in which didn't seem human, Eve could have sworn she was dreaming. A silver haired midgit, a shadowlike creature and a young human looking girl with an expression of pure determination.

She recognised a few of her new roommates standing around her in the snow, discussing something about 'Allgeon', what ever the hell that was. Suddenly the 3 unfamiliar creatures started to grab everyone's hands and haul them out of the clearing... in the woods? Why were they in the middle of the woods, soaking wet from the snow, freezing in nothing but PJs. If this was a dream, Eve wasn't enjoying it.

As one of the creatures grabbed her hand, she quickly pulled back with all her might. Strange enough, the creature had amazing strength and didn't let go. "Let go of me, bastard. What the hell's going on?" She asked,
"Don't be stupid; keep your mouth shut and listen. You want to live? You want answers? You follow our rules." The silver haired creature answered and proceeded to hurl everyone onto horses.

Eve had no idea what was going on, but as the creature threatened, if she wanted to survive she had to follow whatever rules this dream had. She refused to believe this was real...

The only reason Savannah had agreed to move was simply because she too had heard the pounding hooves and the ground had begun to shake which meant that their was a lot of animals running toward them. Ophelia had grabbed her which sent Savvy over the edge, she decided to stay silent for the moment. Ophelia had also acted as if she didn't know what earth was, which was very convincing. Savannah had also seen the ghost thing slice a tree down, and projections can't do that. Jason had fainted, and the others were all staying quiet, she was really the only one now to protest anything.

At this point, Damon is convinced they are on some sort of drug, someone thought would be fun to trip the whole dorm. He sighed going along with everything, might as well enjoy this while it lasted. Ophelia seemed to be a bit older than all of them, she also seemed to be the main character of this trip. The other two, one ghost thing, and someone who claimed to be a shapeshifter just stood there while she talked. Damon had watched the creepy thing chop down a tree, and had now watched the other one switch to an animal. Now it was very clear something strange was going on.

Althusar chuckled as he saw the boy pass out. "Was that too much?" He asks Zelphar and Ophelia while trying hard not to laugh. Ah, he really missed toying with humans. He forgot how fun it was to see them like that. But it was no fun just teasing them. He wanted to feel their blood on his claws again, to tear their souls from their bodies and devour them. He shook his head. "No, I am not that creature anymore." He thought to himself. "I am Althusar the Shade, but Althusar will do." He said, addressing the conscious humans. "So, do you believe we exist, or do I need to prove it once more?"

Ophelia shook her head."come on we have to go the queen is on the move."She said she heard the pounding of hooves get closer. Ophelia wasn't about to put herself between the queen and these stupid humans.

Ophelia knocked on the tree trunk. The tree opened."In all of you." Ophelia says and ushered them into a room like space. She closed the door behind them and. She stepped out into the snow and watched as the queen approached. "Ophelia, my dear siren." The Queen says.She smiles and waves the siren over." I felt a disturbance in my land and I smell human blood."She says. "Ophelia nods." Its why I am out here yoyr highness I felt it to. I saw them six of them. They were headed south."Ophelia says, she was pointing the queen in the wrong direction m" I didn't follow for I knew your trees and spies would."Ophelia says. The Queen nods and smiles" carry on my dear one."She says

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back