• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Milk & Honey (Cult RP)

Coca-Cola

My name is Charlie what's yours
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Buckle your seat belts boys girls and all in between or however is reading this in this time of your life, because I am going to be telling you all about an idea I had last night so sit down, ask questions, and join because this is the most random idea I had.

every religion starts somewhere like it or not but this one is different you can find people with bandages and blindfolds over their eyes the founder is a blind man they donate to the homeless, they help educate people threw braille nothing wrong with that though right? Right? well no one is permitted to take off the blindfold/bandages, they go out at night with hot irons blinding people with them, and you cannot ever leave the only way to join is to go threw a bunch of tests and pass at least 10 of them (there is 20) or be born into it.

Your character has either lived there since they were born, just joined, or was there for a while either way, there are ranks

BLUE rank:
This rank is for new members who show some internists they have some privileges like going out while supervised, meals in their room, dating
RED rank:
This rank is for members who have been there for either their whole life or a while they have more privileges then blue like, going out with minimal supervision, meals wherever they please, going out on "night helping" (blinding people), more food, marriage
PURPLE rank:
this rank is for the most dedicated reserve for those who pass 20 out of 30 tests most never see this rank in their life, they have the most privileges too many to name

so join us~

Blue

Red

Purple

Leader and his family

Last edited:
This sounds interesting- can u explain a bit further about it?
basically they worship a god of the blind that apparently speaks directly to the founder they blind people that are overly rude to the cultist in hopes of fixing them

I like this! Should we post a cs straight away or do you want to approve it or smth like that?

I'm interested!

So, from what I'm getting at, the leader and/or members themselves blind/attack others that are rude to the members? Is there any abuse of their own members by themselves? As in an abusive cult? Is blinding done willingly? What kinds of things are expected of members? What do their typical days look like? Is their god real, or are there any supernatural elements, or is just straight up a hooky-dook cult?

I'm sure I have many more questions, but I'll leave the pestering for now. Also, are we cool to make a cs now? Or are you waiting to approve people? Also, do we do discussions here, or is there another thread up for that? I know, I know, I said no more pestering. My apologies.

I'm interested!

So, from what I'm getting at, the leader and/or members themselves blind/attack others that are rude to the members? Is there any abuse of their own members by themselves? As in an abusive cult? Is blinding done willingly? What kinds of things are expected of members? What do their typical days look like? Is their god real, or are there any supernatural elements, or is just straight up a hooky-dook cult?

I'm sure I have many more questions, but I'll leave the pestering for now. Also, are we cool to make a cs now? Or are you waiting to approve people? Also, do we do discussions here, or is there another thread up for that? I know, I know, I said no more pestering. My apologies.
1. basically
2. while they are not perfect abuse is forbidden
3. see above
4. blinding is willing
5. they are expected to treat others well, but also be dealers of justice
6. here,
6:00-8:00: wake up
8:00-8:30: do hygiene
9:00-10:00: pray
10-10:30: eat breakfast
11-11:30: relax
12-12:30: Lunch!
1-2: recruitment! get on out there and touch grass!
3-3:30: pray
4-5: Church
6-7: diner
8-9: night hygiene
10: lights out
7.it's real
8. you can do it now

1. basically
2. while they are not perfect abuse is forbidden
3. see above
4. blinding is willing
5. they are expected to treat others well, but also be dealers of justice
6. here,
6:00-8:00: wake up
8:00-8:30: do hygiene
9:00-10:00: pray
10-10:30: eat breakfast
11-11:30: relax
12-12:30: Lunch!
1-2: recruitment! get on out there and touch grass!
3-3:30: pray
4-5: Church
6-7: diner
8-9: night hygiene
10: lights out
7.it's real
8. you can do it now
Ah, I see! Okie, working on my cs now!

The cult members' blindness, is something done to their eyes, or is it just wearing a blindfold of sorts? Also, blindfolds are required for all, including naturally blind folks, right?

Ah, I see! Okie, working on my cs now!

The cult members' blindness, is something done to their eyes, or is it just wearing a blindfold of sorts? Also, blindfolds are required for all, including naturally blind folks, right?
blindfolds required for all but naturally blind folks

blindfolds required for all but naturally blind folks
Ah, more questions:

So, I was thinking about having a member that was born into the cult. I was going to make them 25, but then I got to thinking. How long has this cult been around?

Also, what kinds of tests are required to be purple? I assume the tests are extremely difficult for purple, so, is it reasonable that, even born into the cult, that a 25 year old devotee would still be blue? Or would the average member have made it to purple in their circumstances?

Ah, more questions:

So, I was thinking about having a member that was born into the cult. I was going to make them 25, but then I got to thinking. How long has this cult been around?

Also, what kinds of tests are required to be purple? I assume the tests are extremely difficult for purple, so, is it reasonable that, even born into the cult, that a 25 year old devotee would still be blue? Or would the average member have made it to purple in their circumstances?
I think red would be best! there are psychological, physical, emotional, and so meany more some are still in the blue rank well later in there life

I think red would be best! there are psychological, physical, emotional, and so meany more some are still in the blue rank well later in there life
Ah, yes. When I said blue, I meant red. Got them mixed up. :P That's perfect, because that's exactly what I was going to go for. Also, not sure if you care, but there's a slight spelling mistake I noticed that gave me a chuckle. In the cs, you wrote garbed instead of grabbed in the very last line. :P Also, I promise I'm not a nitpick, just wanted to note it gave me a chuckle. :P

Ah, yes. When I said blue, I meant red. Got them mixed up. :P That's perfect, because that's exactly what I was going to go for. Also, not sure if you care, but there's a slight spelling mistake I noticed that gave me a chuckle. In the cs, you wrote garbed instead of grabbed in the very last line. :P Also, I promise I'm not a nitpick, just wanted to note it gave me a chuckle. :P
ok (I'm dyslexic btw)

ok (I'm dyslexic btw)
No worries! Like I said, I'm not a nitpick. It's readable. I don't proofread anything I post, so I send through lots of mistakes myself. I just don't have the time to read and reread things all day. XD

Also, got my cs posted! :D Hopefully it's up to snuff! I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

Do our characters need to be adults? I'm thinking of making my guy 15, would that work out okay or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back