• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Are you sure? ^_^
Well my posts might be a little lower quality since I'm on my phone, but I'm here for the most part.

Not 'could' I should xD

I'll get started right away, I don't know how to go about this post for some reason however, so I need to think ^w^

Good morning ya'll! I'm awake finnally.

@The Mythic Dragon

William has a secret plan I need to talk to you about.

@Yonsisac

No. We're waiting on people to post. Do you want me to post to you an update like i did this morning? Though no one has posted since then because we agreed to slow things down.

wait you posted a Update? what page is it?

Oh a slow down?...well his is very Unexpected to me Hones :/

Whisker said:
@Yonsisac
You didn't miss much.

They spent a couple days just hanging out. Some examples of what happened during that time included:

Kyou and Vala going on a date.

Leo saving William from a fish.

William getting injured while encountering a spy.

Perala giving Aedan a potion that made him grow a fucking horn and all that fun stuff.

A new member, Sunshine, joined the group and challenged Kyou to a fight which she lost.

Then after all settled down, Kyou called the group together and told them their next mission.

The leader of the Bloody Hounds had disappeared from where they had delivered him to justice and it looked as though Pirel was involved.

Kyou wanted to get everyone together to go scouting for him as much as possible. He wants to leave Vala and Keira behind despite the danger which has drawn ire from Leo.

Aedan, Kalryn, Durzol, have been telling him its a trap and trying to work out plans.

That's whats going on right now.
Essentially still this.

You really only need to respond to the meeting stuff as it's still going on .... except Leo and Kyou are pissed at each other.

OH. Basically only pages 51-54 are what you need to look at and read to catch up.

Go ahead. We're waiting on people anyways to give their own opinion to the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back