• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Forbidden God

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
When the universe was created and the first two gods emerged, there was a third. This third being was the one to corrupt Gaia, who killed her own husband by using her own son to do it. Down the path of time, this "God" had corrupted the titans as well but they were foolish and attacked him forcing him to ally with their children. The titans were defeated and their offspring took control, but they feared their so called ally. They knew they couldn't defeat him so they locked him away, not in tarturus, but in the far corner of the deep, dark void. They created a powerful beings to watch over him to make sure that he'll never escape. While he never truly escaped he slipped past his guard and arrived in the mortal realm where he created his own offspring, And soon this Demigod will be the key to his cage. The first Evil will be free and he'll make sure that all will be corrupted.

Hungry, cold, and wet, Drake trudged across the country to find the mythical camp Half-Blood. He doesn't have a family, no money, no clothes, seems like life is going great! So after about a few days he finally found someone who knew the place though was asked thousands of questions. After dodging most of them, the guy agreed to take Drake there but it was going to take like 2-3 hours.

Alora was out in the refreshing rain, feeling the drops off water, bounce of her skin. She was headed to her favorite spot of the Camp. Once she reached the stream, she sat on her rock, thinking about life. She was nearby the entrance of the camp, but far enough, you couldn't see her, unless you either had really good eyesight, or were looking for her.

Alora leveled herself flat on the ground, and closed her eyes. Hearing the pitter patter of the rain against the leaves, relaxing.

Ignoring the rain Mika balanced himself on the brach carefully as he looked over the camp from his perch. He sat on one of the tallest trees in camp which was also his favorite. Content to see everyone well he closed his eyes and breathed in the smell of freshly fallen rain. Leaning back against the trunk he allowed his mind to wander. Its been a few years since he found Camp halfblood and not much about it has changed except the addition of new camper. That doesn't mean he hasn't changed though. You have to change to adapt to this life otherwise it will chew you up and spit you out. Snorting at his own thoughts Mika opened his eyes and began the climb down. He should get inside.

Dante was in his usual spot in the training grounds. Right next to the forest. There was a metal dummy there that he had the Hephaestus cabin build especially for him. It was just about indestructible. He practiced using his powers and made new combination attacks that he could use in battle. He loved being a son of Ares. So strategical and strong. And he was lucky enough to get the special power to summon any kind of weapon. He continued fighting the dummy even in the rain. But he would be there for a Few hours.

A black haired teen was walking around Camp Half Blood, not taking care of the rain. This teen was Esper, or the living mystery, like some people here call her. She has been at Camp Half Blood for a year, and never talked to anyone, excepted to the animals that were comming to see her often. Esper, the daughter of Rhea, could talk to animals and understand them. Today again, she looked at the sky blankly and hoped no one would talk to her. She was listenning to some music. Well, to a particular track, White Rabbit from Egypt Central, but the nightcored version. She was wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the more center area of the training grounds Laxus was doing his own training. He stood focusing invoking both his lightning and wind at the sametime. He excelled at switching between the two but never at using them both in tandom. He was trying to breakthrough that by trying ton used both lightning and wind on his blade at the sametime being the first ever use of his powers were to enhance his sword. Lightning flashed overhead and the winds picked up as if responding to his powers. He thought he was getting somewhere for a brief moment before the two element started disagreeing with each other and caused a small explosion that threw him onto his back. "Well back to square one."he said getting back to his feet.

After about two hours the guy had dropped Drake at some trail in the middle of the forest and just drive off.... 'Great..... I'm now stuck in a forest, in the rain, without any supplies and I'm left for dead....' He thought to himself as he started following the trail. Drake heard some whispers and looked around in confusion, then he saw it. He saw the entrance if the mythical camp Half-Blood, "Finally....." He said with a hint of exhaustion. Trudging on through the barrier he saw the entirety of the camp but a sudden sharp pain had enveloped the back of his head as he was knocked unconscious. ((Anyone wish to be the person who know knocked him out?))

Luna had arrived just last night, in typical Luna fashion of course. Luna enjoyed the rain as she moved throughout the forest around the outskirts of camp. She had her grey beanie on with her usual black skinny jeans combat boot combo and a heavy cardigan print sweater over her black tank top. Her polaroid camera hung around her like her neck in tandem with her half moon necklace.She threw her cardigan over the camera to protect the beloved device. She knew she probably should not be on the outside of camp, but preferred that forest over being anywhere else regardless of the dangers. She could easily see in the dreary forest all of the animals and potential threats at least at night and in overcast..anyways. She heard a noise on the far side, near camp. She used her short range teleportation and was there in just a moment. It was a guy, around 18 pounding on some indestructible dummy. She could tell he had been there for a couple hours at least. She didn't know what to say as she stood a couple of feet behind him, but she felt compelled to take a photo. As soon as he went for a strike with a sword she clicked the camera the polaroid spitting out a black photo as it began to develop.

Alora opened her eyes to see a new person,come towards camp. She quickly got up, to go help, but by the time she had done so, he was down on the ground unconscious. Maybe he was injured on the way. She ran over, looking for injury, finding no bleeding one, she took upon the task of picking him up.

It took her awhile, but once she had him on her back, she headed towards the infirmary.

Reaching it, she layed him down on an empty cot. When a nurse came near, she asked what had happened.

"Don't know, he's a new comer, I couldn't find any wound, so I'm guessing it was too hard to believe he was here?"

The nurse nodded, and checked for injury.

"Looks like he got a good wack to the head, and you're sure there was no one?"

"Yeah, I'm postive" Alora answered.

She instantly cried out in pain. After she had semi recovered,

"So, I guess there was someone, but I didn't see anyone, so who?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante heard the click of a camera from a few feet behind him and he quickly turned around with his sword facing towards the girl "Everyone knows not to disturb my training. Who are you and what is your business?" He thought he had seen her but no name camero his mind so he assume she was new.

Esper could feel some new presences, and she didn't liked them. "Miss Esper! Miss Esper!!" A bunny yelled as it ran up to her. Esper was wondering what was wrong. "Even the trees... Have a bad feeling about this..." Esper said. The bunny jumped on her shoulder. "Something bad will happen! Even the trees say so!" the bunny told her. Esper nodded.

Luna seemed unamused when he turned around and scolded her for interrupting his training. The second question was what her business was. She didn't really know actually, so she dodged the question altogether. "I'm Luna." She offered him a smile. "I didn't intend to interrupt, it was just a perfect opportunity for a photo." She felt like others were probably intimidated by him, but she was not in the slightest.

One demigod came to each person ((you guys)) and told him/her about the mysterious man. He/she then said that "if you're interested in seeing him you can find him at the infirmary." Then the demigod ran away to do something else.

"Mystery man." Mika muttered shoving his hands in his pockets. He hasn't known there was a mystery man. Oh well. Shrugging he began the walk to the infirmary. He had to admit this whole thing made him curious. Plus it was better then spending the afternoon listening to his siblings yap on about clother.

The bunny, called Minx, had a bad feeling about this. Esper petted her. "Let's go look at that 'Mysterious man' or however they call it" she said. Minx nodded. "You are able to read a person's true intention... Is that right?" she asked. Esper smiled a little and nodded. "That's why you go to see that person! To see if that person is evil!" "I have other reasons but this is a big part of it" Esper replied. She started walking towards the infirmary.

Laxus said to himself as the demigod left. "Well my training is lacking a breakthrough might as well go see him." Laxus said. He called upon the winds to grant him flight and he flew conspicuously over to the Infirmary. He landed outside the Infirmary and walked in. He walked in and eyed one of the helpers, as if sensing what ue came for they pointed him towards the mystery man. He walked grabbed a stool and set it down near the bed and sat on it. "His aura is not like any I have felt around Camp." he commented.

All of a sudden, people started to come to the infirmary. After one of them were finished talking, she sensed, he was telling the truth, Alora sighed. "Its more than that, someone, or something knocked him out. I don't know who or what it is, but it doesn't seem good." Alora looked down at the unconscious new member. Of course this stuff would happen to a new comer. "I think we should alert the director."

"Seems like a good idea." Mika muttered straightening up from where he had been leaning unnoticed against the wall in the promise of an adventure. "Let's hope this means there will be a new quest. I have been itching to get out of camp."

((Can someone else Rp as the director please cause i know that I'd screw it up! If so please note that he won't know what is the source of the aura A.K.A. Drakes father.))

"But I already know he's here." said the tall centaur Chiron the Camp Director. Scratching his beaed briefly he walked over to the cot his hooves clonking softly against the floor. "He doesn't smell like most demigods I've seen. His demigod aura seems rather old though, he's not old but whoever he came from certainly is." Chiron concluded out loud. "Can anyone one here wake him up?" Chiron asked. Laxus stood and said "I could sir, I could give him a little shock and he should jolt awake." Chiron gave him a look that said "We should try something more conventional first." Chiron raised his hoof and brought it down creating the sound of a geometry textbook hitting a classform floor from 10 feet up, to see if it would awaken their guest.

The trick didn't work as Drake slept but as he did he saw a figure cloaked in shadow. In a transparent voice it spoke "You've got a large destiny ahead of you but beware for it contains certain destruction..." And the figure faded away. @Newtype

Dante was annoyed by the two demigods who interrupted his training. Ignoring both of them, he walked to the infirmary with just enough time to see the kid. Others were filling up the cabin instantaneously. He walked out and leaned against the cabin wall and stood there in the rain. This was not his day. He just wanted to practice and sleep and definitely eat some steak. He let his eyes rest and slowly started to drift off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back