• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Forbidden God

Drake started to calm down but he made sure enough that this centaur wouldn't get him. He stared at alora's hand and shook it slowly like he's not sure if he should be doing that. "Ok... Ok I think that I'm ready for whatever you're going to say........." He sat back down on the cot and looked at the horseman.

"Ok answer these basic questions first. Who are you? Where did you come from? Do you know what you are? How did you get here? Why are you here?" Chiron said in rapid succession.

Alora shook his hand, and then dropped it, so it wouldn't become too extensive. Alora looked at the new comer. She didn't remember hearing his name, she would make sure to listen. She currently was tuning in her senses, making sure he was telling the truth or not. She wanted to add her own questions, but she kept them inside. He as still mostly human, and she didn't want to scare him.

When she had gotten here, she felt intimidated , and lonely, really lonely. She would make sure to be friendly, without coming off creepy.

Jenny backed away so other people could see the newcomer. She then raised her hand slowly and shyly. She needed to ask something, but she was to shy to interrupt. "Um, excuse me?" She said quietly.

"My name is Drake and I'm from Michigan. No I have no idea what I am assuming you meant something other than being human and my mother sent me here. For what purpose I don't know." He turned to the shy girl "Yes?"

Jenny looked down and rubbed her arm. "Can I show you around?" She asked quietly. "I think that would be good to do before we tell him everything. You know, it could get the adrenaline out." She continuously looked at the ground.

Alora nodded, he was telling the truth. So he doesn't know yet..and apparently he has a god for a father, because if his mom sent him here, his godly parent would have to be male, right? Unless...nevermind, its never happened. The gods don't exactly care for us.

Shaking her head, she came back to the present. Apparently one of the girls wanted to show the new comer nope, its Drake around. Alora nodded again. It would probably be good for him. It was probably even better that the girl show him, instead of her. Alora was kind, to an extent, but usually found out peoples secrets by being able to tell when they were lying or not.

"I agree, I think it would be good for him." and with that, she headed back out of the infirmary, and up to her favorite spot, not bothering to see if anyone was following her.

Once she reached her beloved rock, she smiled. The rain had started to clear up, but the rain was still lightly brushing her face. She sat down on the rock, and closed her eyes, enjoying the sound and smell of nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes you should ummm take a walk before you here the rest." Chiron said turning and leaving. "I got training to get back to." Laxus said. He was gone with lightning speed leaving a momentary crackle of lightning where he was sitting before that too vanished.

((Ummmmm @Lunar Eclipse I'm controlling the creature so you're not unconscious but don't worry a fight will happen soon.)) Drake nodded at what they were saying "Alright then I agree to this tour." and he followed Jenny.

Jenny smiled a little and looked up a little. "Ok. Come on." She said. She walked out of the infirmary and walked to the cabins. "These are, um, the cabins where each of the types of kids stay." She said shyly.

Drake nodded, though he knew that everything will be explained so there was really no point to question this girl. ((Sorry for the short post but if you want you can just skip the tour but just say that you showed him the places you wanted him to know about.))

(Kk, I'll timeskip.)

*after the tour*

Jenny had just shown him the last place, which was the main battle ground. She turned back to him. "Um, do you have any questions?" She asked him.

(Omg, I just now saw that Drake likes shy girls! :o )

(( xD )) Drake shook his head "The ones I had are going to be answered soon so I'm not gonna bother you with them." Drake looked at her "Aren't you gonna take me to the horse dude since the tours finished?" ((I'm going to wait for the rest of you guys to post))

Dante hadn't realized that he had fallen asleep and he woke up with a panic. Nightmares again. He didnt care if it was a prophecy or whatever. He just wants to sleep. He woke up just in time to see Drake, the new guy, and Jenny there. He walked up to them and asked Drake, "How was the tour? By the way, Im Dante." He held out his hand to shake Drake's.

Jenny smiled a little. "It was good." She said quietly. "This is Drake." She said to Dante. "Do you know where Chiron is?" She asked shyly. "We need to talk to him."

Drake shook his hand. "Yeah we need to find the horse dude know where he is?" He asked Dante.

Dante said to them, "Nice to meet you Drake. And Chiron should be in his office cabin if in correct. Unless he is grazing the fields like the pony that he is. But I doubt that." He loved joking like that.

Jenny smiled. "Thanks." She said. "Come on Drake." She said as she walked in the direction of his cabin.

Jenny reached the cabin and knocked on the door. "Um, hello?" She said.

@Newtype

Alora was letting the small breeze tickle her neck, grateful for the comfort. The smell of nature, somehow reminded her of gradmother. The kind gentle whispers of a good life. The tasty cookies, that always were available for a depressing day.

Alora felt a tear threaten to roll down her cheek. She missed her grandmother, and her warm reassuring hugs. Alora didn't bother getting close to people, she usually made them want to leave, becuase almost everyone lies.

Alora stood up, stretching her legs. She picked up a rock by her foot, and tossed it up and down, wondering what it would be like to have a different godly parent. To be able to have friends that stayed.

Looking back at the camp, she wondered how Drake was taking this all in. Suddenly she remembered something. Her bird, she had forgotten to feed poor KiKi through all the drama.

Running down to her cabin, she hoped her precious bird, and only friend here, was all right.

Luna wandered and noticed Dante and another girl speaking to the new kid, she looked at them and rolled her eyes. Luna wandered into her cabin and began to pack her things throwing articles of clothing in a passive aggressive way. She slowly moved to the window and let a single tear fall down her cheek before wiping it away quickly.

"I guess I don't belong anywhere these days. " She thought to herself.

She threw her tan cloth duffle bag over her shoulder and walked outside. The sun had emerged and she threw her black ray-bans over her big purpley-blue eyes.

She was overcome by a wave of anger and slammed the door to the cabin as she began to navigate to the entrance of camp.

Esper was walking around again after she talked to Duncan for about 30 minutes. She then heard someone slam a door, since she wasn't listenning to any music, and she noticed that the person who did it was... Angered? Mad? She wasn't sure of what, but it wasn't good. She went to the person. When she reached the person she delicately touched the person's shoulder... Well, that's what she did but didn't knew since she always has been blind. The wind then softly blew. "Are you okay?" she asked the person. Her voice was soft and gentle, like if she was the wind itself. Since she came to Camp Half Blood, this was her first interaction with an other person than Duncan, and it was all by herself. She hoped it was okay.

Luna noticed the girl asking her if she was okay. "Well, I will be when I leave this place, but please don't act like you care." Luna told the girl. Luna kept moving at a brisk pace trying not to run into any other residents. She noticed that the sun would go down in just a couple hours and that would work out perfectly. She was trying to think of where she wanted to go Australia, Rome.. it all sounded appealing.

"Are you running away from camp halfblood?" Kelsey asked watching Luna in amusement from the branch of a nearby tree eyeing her bag in amusement. Never has he met someone who ran away from camp halfblood. Lazily he threw and caught a red apple he had picked up before taking a bite. It was juicy and tasty. "If so I would recommend Australia its beautiful."

Luna heard Kelsey from the tree "Damnit." she said aloud. Not only did Luna generally dislike other people, they usually didn't interact with her making her life a lot easier.

"First off I am not in the mood for stupid questions, so do not patronize me. And please don't look so amused at someone else's unhappiness, it's not a good look. "

"And yeah I was leaning toward Australia." Luna casually flipped him the bird and kept going toward the exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back