• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maura_Starflight

Celestial Monarch
(Update: 4/12/23) I have removed all fandoms that held little to no interest for me at the moment, so the list has been shortened significantly. Take a look at the updated list and see if there's anything you'd be interested in! More to be added later!

If you'd like to roleplay with me, please have a look at my About Me and Rules information- then send me a PM with some information about yourself. Thanks!

♡ = These are my interests. If we are doubling, I will play almost anyone for you, including my interests!
♥ = This is the character I’d like for you to play for me the most, but I may be persuaded to choose another!
❕ = I have ideas for this fandom/pairing!

**** The Hunger Games ❕
♥ Your Male Tribute OC
♡ Haymitch Abernathy

**** Supernatural ❕
♥ Castiel
♡ Sam Winchester

*** The Walking Dead
♥ Daryl Dixon
♡ Negan Smith
♡ Your Male OC

*** The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
♡ Brynjolf
♡ Farkas
♡ Bishop (Skyrim Romance Mod)
♡ Kaidan (Kaidan Mod)
♡ Your Male OC

♡ Maura | She/Her | 25 | EST | Writer | Roleplayer | Artist | Gamer | 12+ Years of RP Experience ♡

Please familiarize yourself with my roleplay rules before engaging with me! Thanks!

I struggle with chronic illness, as well as unmedicated ADHD. On top of a job, I have other daily responsibilities to attend to. To avoid myself becoming overwhelmed or stressed, responses may be anywhere from rapid-fire everyday to only once a week. It depends entirely on how busy my day/week was, how disruptive my health has been, or how many paragraphs I am expected to respond with. (Less paragraphs= faster responses.) You will be informed if my responses will be delayed for longer than stated above.

Very LGBTQA+ friendly with a pairing preference of FxM and MxM. I am willing to write for FxF and nonbinary/genderfluid pairings but I have very little experience with them.

Literate to advanced literate writing and roleplaying, as well as third person and past tense.

Anywhere from para to multi-para to novella, depending on the scene and dialogue in our writing. I will always give you plenty to work with!

OOC chatting friendly! I'm looking to make friends just as much as I'm looking to roleplay. We can talk about anything!

Equal contribution and dedication to plotting, brainstorming, world building, and characters.

I will NEVER ghost you! I will always communicate to you if I have lost interest or need to drop the roleplay for whatever reason.

A love for all things dark, romantic, and angsty!

I am doubling friendly if we choose to write OC x Canon.

I can provide writing samples upon request.

I don’t have many triggers and I am comfortable writing for a lot of dark topics. However, I am unconformable with your character cheating on my character, or writing and creating stories with a lot of purposeful jealously.

Discord roleplaying and OOC chatter is highly preferred over on-site roleplaying and OOC chatter. It is likely that I will respond significantly slower to our messages if we remain solely on-site.

I reserve the right to refuse interaction with anyone under the age of 18! If you are a minor, please do not contact me and ask for roleplay. This is for the comfort and safety of us both. Thanks!

• I am not picky about writing length. I generally prefer quality over quantity, but I would ask that you try and keep to a one to two paragraph post at the minimum. If sometimes you can't do this, that's okay! Just give me something to work with and no one-liners!

• Be semi-literate to advanced literate! I’d rather write with someone who is on my writing level or above it.

• Do NOT try to control my character! My character is my own to write for unless explicitly stated otherwise!

• IC does NOT equal OOC! Know the difference and keep IC and OOC separate!

• Be able to respond at least once a week. If something comes up and you won’t be able to respond for a period of time, please contact me and let me know! REAL LIFE COMES FIRST! I will understand.

• If you need to drop the roleplay for whatever reason, I would ask that you please tell me first! If you ghost without a word, or you waste my time, I will block you from future contact. Sorry! Please be respectful of me and my time!

• Be patient and understanding of me and my disabilities. When it comes to writing and roleplaying, I struggle primarily with ADHD, a learning disability, so please understand that I am doing my best to respond to you in a timely manner! You will receive updates from me regularly!

• I think that communication is incredibly important for a fun and stress-free roleplaying experience. If you are interested in writing with me, please be comfortable with OOC chatter, plotting, world building, and characterization. I will quickly become uncomfortable if we aren’t vibing well together!

• It may take some time before we can begin roleplaying, as I prefer to brainstorm and discuss before jumping into it. If you find yourself becoming easily impatient, I may not be the roleplay partner for you.

• I will only do one on one roleplays through private messages or Discord! I do not feel comfortable with others reading our roleplay! (Discord is highly preferred at this time!)

• If you are interested in writing with me, and you’ve read and accepted all of my rules, send me a PM with the word “constellations” in your title/message. I will not respond otherwise.

• Do NOT comment on this listing! I will only respond to PMs! Comments will be DELETED!

• Thank you for taking the time to read these rules! I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back