• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jordan took the papers and key before giving Clint an even stare, his eyes were an emotionless void that didn't even seem to carry life in them. Did they pair him with the problematic person because they couldn't kill him? Was it just his shit luck rearing is ugly head again? Either way, he wasn't too keen on having to share a room with someone who was a ticking time bomb... maybe even literally. He let out a small sigh and picked up his suitcase and turned to walk back out the door. "It's not like they can kill me." He said to the man in the room with a detached tone before walking out of the room.

He thought about wandering around but he was getting tired of carrying his suitcase. Lactic acid may not stop his muscles from moving but it did hurt something fierce if he ignored it enough. "Might as well get this unpleasant meeting over with" Jordan muttered and set off for his room. A few minutes later he found himself outside of his door contemplating knocking out using the key. In the end he decided on both, he knocked on the door before unlocking it and bracing himself as he opened the door.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Jordan took the papers and key before giving Clint an even stare, his eyes were an emotionless void that didn't even seem to carry life in them. Did they pair him with the problematic person because they couldn't kill him? Was it just his shit luck rearing is ugly head again? Either way, he wasn't too keen on having to share a room with someone who was a ticking time bomb... maybe even literally. He let out a small sigh and picked up his suitcase and turned to walk back out the door. "It's not like they can kill me." He said to the man in the room with a detached tone before walking out of the room.
Clint noticed jordan stare at him, he shrugged it off watching as the teenager went to the door “make sure to follow the rules, let me know if you have any questions. Dorms are on second floor”

He thought about wandering around but he was getting tired of carrying his suitcase. Lactic acid may not stop his muscles from moving but it did hurt something fierce if he ignored it enough. "Might as well get this unpleasant meeting over with" Jordan muttered and set off for his room. A few minutes later he found himself outside of his door contemplating knocking out using the key. In the end he decided on both, he knocked on the door before unlocking it and bracing himself as he opened the door.
Lily was in the dorm picking up her stuff around the room that was knocked over on her right side of dorm or thrown across the room.

She look over hearing the knock then the door unlock, standing back up as the door open. Wearing a black skirt, grey shirt top with thin gloves and thin opened black jacket. Holding few books “sorry about the mess my friend got bit angry and lashed out”

Theres a medium bloodstain on the floor which theres bottle of hydrogen proxide beside it and pair of cleaning gloves

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Jordan looked around the room as the girl spoke. Before looking back at her, she was kinda cute but looking at the... crime scene? Well it was definitely enough to shut down that thought. "Your... friend?" He tossed his suitcase onto his side and looked nonplussed at the bloodstain. He looked up at the girl with the same emotionless expression he had walked in with. "Well, as useless as it would be for your friend to attempt that with me, I'd like to not be stabbed." Jordan went to help move the things that weren't supposed to be on his side.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Jordan looked around the room as the girl spoke. Before looking back at her, she was kinda cute but looking at the... crime scene? Well it was definitely enough to shut down that thought. "Your... friend?" He tossed his suitcase onto his side and looked nonplussed at the bloodstain. He looked up at the girl with the same emotionless expression he had walked in with. "Well, as useless as it would be for your friend to attempt that with me, I'd like to not be stabbed." Jordan went to help move the things that weren't supposed to be on his side.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily set the books back on her bookshelf then looks back at the teenager “they like to eat people sometimes only bad ones or metal pieces.”

She move back to the stain on the floor starting to clean it with a brush wet with hydrogen proxide.

The guy looked nice but hard to tell if she like him romantically with his emotionless reaction

Last edited:
Jordan finished fixing his side of the room and turned to watch the girl. Well whatever her problems, she wasn't shy about fixing the problems she caused. He supposed he could afford to be a bit more courteous. "... I'm Jordan."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

The first place Mako came across was the cafeteria, it was inside the gym in the left-hand side of the office and the hall. He also saw some classrooms across from there. He also found more classrooms and the counselor's office, then the library on the other side of the hall. After learning where everything was, he had decided to go hang out in the library to look at books he could read.

(interactions are open)

Jordan finished fixing his side of the room and turned to watch the girl. Well whatever her problems, she wasn't shy about fixing the problems she caused. He supposed he could afford to be a bit more courteous. "... I'm Jordan."

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily kept scrubbing with the brush starting to get the blood stain off the floor, she look back at jordan “im lily, its nice to meet you”

Jordan stared at lily for a few seconds before nodding his head and walking towards the door. He supposed he should eat something soon, he had forgotten about his little training exercise to build up his tolerance for hunger when he was getting ready to come here and he was just now realizing it had been weeks since he had eaten. So not even starvation could harm his body? It seemed that it wasn't just outward forces that couldn't harm him. That being said, he would really like to stop feeling the empty chasm that had become his stomach from complaining and louder.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

To say Narah was mad was quite frankly a understatement. The situation angered her enough with the crap involving that agent and whatever; she’ll admit that she was careless, but to end up getting stuck at some sort of hero school!? That made no sense to her! None at all! Yes she has a power and all but she considers it weak. As nice as it is to be able to camoflauge, really it’s only use for this line of work would be reconnaissance and that was if she was willing to work without clothes which she isn’t and what if she managed to get spotted? Any sort of injury—minor ones included— cause it to ‘deactivate’. She felt it was dumb that she has to attend this school. Reason number two on how this day has sucked is that she somehow got lost yeah; she felt like an idiot when she found the office in front of the hall entrance after a estimated hour of looking for the stupid thing. Now reason number three was that due to the circumstance her plans of going to the same school as her best friend Maiya was ruined! She hated this! When she opened the door and saw Barton she couldn’t help but say. “Great! Another freaking S.H.I.E.L.D agent! Oh whoopee doo! I’ll just take my schedule and leave thank you. My name is Narah Chamile.”​

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Jordan stared at lily for a few seconds before nodding his head and walking towards the door. He supposed he should eat something soon, he had forgotten about his little training exercise to build up his tolerance for hunger when he was getting ready to come here and he was just now realizing it had been weeks since he had eaten. So not even starvation could harm his body? It seemed that it wasn't just outward forces that couldn't harm him. That being said, he would really like to stop feeling the empty chasm that had become his stomach from complaining and louder.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily watched jordan walk over to the door then mentioned “the cafeteria should have some food then they close till lunchtime to work on lunch, if they are closed theres some snacks in the fridge”
Points over to the fridge near the tv

Jordan waved a hand behind him in acknowledgment before walking out of the door. He slowly made his way to the cafeteria and managed to get food with all the people around. He finished eating and contemplated his next move. Back to the room? No, he didn't exactly have a reason to fear the girl he was rooming with but crazy is crazy. The library? That might be the best option, it should generally be quiet. Jordan looked up when he heard someone yelling, it was coming from the place he got his schedule. Should he check that out? It really sounded like a pain in the ass... and it was really loud.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

To say Narah was mad was quite frankly a understatement. The situation angered her enough with the crap involving that agent and whatever; she’ll admit that she was careless, but to end up getting stuck at some sort of hero school!? That made no sense to her! None at all! Yes she has a power and all but she considers it weak. As nice as it is to be able to camoflauge, really it’s only use for this line of work would be reconnaissance and that was if she was willing to work without clothes which she isn’t and what if she managed to get spotted? Any sort of injury—minor ones included— cause it to ‘deactivate’. She felt it was dumb that she has to attend this school. Reason number two on how this day has sucked is that she somehow got lost yeah; she felt like an idiot when she found the office in front of the hall entrance after a estimated hour of looking for the stupid thing. Now reason number three was that due to the circumstance her plans of going to the same school as her best friend Maiya was ruined! She hated this! When she opened the door and saw Barton she couldn’t help but say. “Great! Another freaking S.H.I.E.L.D agent! Oh whoopee doo! I’ll just take my schedule and leave thank you. My name is Narah Chamile.”​

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton frown hearing her words and awnsered with a grunt “well good afternoon to you too miss”
He look quickly through the folder and hands her schedule with dorm keys “heres your schedule if you have any questions then i can awnser them”

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Narah grabs her schedule from his hands. “Thank you, and I have no questions if anything I have been told enough. I will be off now…have a nice day.” She was used to these reactions. Sometimes to others, she came off as rude and considering the fact that she'd had a bad day thus far, it was a given she would forget basic manners or how to make those manners sound genuine. She didn’t mean any harm in her words, she simply just didn’t want to interact with any more agents, even though it was going to be a given. She wanted to go lay down somewhere and stuff her head into a pillow, so instead of checking everything out, she went to the nearest map to find where the dorms were ‘second floor, second floor’, then she headed towards the dorms hoping she wouldn’t get lost again.

Eddie Gears
Eddie began cleaning up his project, putting the unfinished mask in his safe, and after updating his mobile he pressed a button causing his workstation to fold into a large cube. Eddie then got to work, searching his safe for the mineral Glitch had asked about, passing by various artifacts he had recovered from various places around the world, during the short time he retrieved and secured artifacts for shield, the mass majority in some shield research facility.
Agent Coulson
Agent Coulson parked Lola in his designated parking spot before heading through the main entrance. After passing Hawkeye he headed to the security room, overlooking the entire building with various cameras. He sat down and after taking a sip of his coffee he began monitoring the screens.
Stan the Custodian
Stan pushed his cart of custodial supplies, beginning his scheduled day. First he would stop at the cafeteria for lunch, then cleaning the simulator room, being sure to watch out for glitches in the system. After he had finished with the simulator he would make his rounds through the school grounds, cleaning any messes made from studnets accidently using any abilities.

Jordan let out a sigh and started to head out to library. There was no reason to get involved with loud people, it could only get him in annoying situations. He stepped into the library and took a moment to bask in the serenity of the quiet place before going to look over the selection of books they had.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Mako was in the Library searching through it's Slice of Life section. There was something therapeutic about the genre to him. Something about reading the stories of characters who didn't have powers, who had regular lives and achieved amazing goals made him happy but also a little sad due to a longing for something normal. He wasn't normal. He could see the dead,He mistook them for the living due to the fact there was no way for him to tell who was alive or not, at least not on his own. Others don't have to deal with this. No, they couldn't see ghosts and lived in the luxurious belief that ghosts weren't real. He wished to be that ignorant of it, but he wasn't and his coping was reading about the lives of normal fiction characters. He took three different books off the shelf --then almost dropped one-- he heard the door open but paid no heed to it as he went to a table to read in the silence. Yes, he missed Maiya, but who did he not miss from his old school? The stupid Chameleon. He should enjoy that while he can.

Last edited:
Narah grabs her schedule from his hands. “Thank you, and I have no questions if anything I have been told enough. I will be off now…have a nice day.” She was used to these reactions. Sometimes to others, she came off as rude and considering the fact that she'd had a bad day thus far, it was a given she would forget basic manners or how to make those manners sound genuine. She didn’t mean any harm in her words, she simply just didn’t want to interact with any more agents, even though it was going to be a given. She wanted to go lay down somewhere and stuff her head into a pillow, so instead of checking everything out, she went to the nearest map to find where the dorms were ‘second floor, second floor’, then she headed towards the dorms hoping she wouldn’t get lost again.
Clint barton watched narah leave and felt but confused but shrugged it off, he glance over noticing coluson walk by
Agent Coulson
Agent Coulson parked Lola in his designated parking spot before heading through the main entrance. After passing Hawkeye he headed to the security room, overlooking the entire building with various cameras. He sat down and after taking a sip of his coffee he began monitoring the screens.
He still felt bit hurt that bruce decided to give coluson the security job but understood that it was probably for the best.

Bruce wayne walked over to the security room door and knocked lightly wanting to check in and give updates

Gears Gears DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Agent Phil Coulson
Coulson jolted in his seat, barely keeping his coffee in hand without spilling the hot liquid all over himself before opening the door "Hello Mr Wayne."
(Is this a certain version of bruce?)
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Jordan kept looking over the books and happened to notice the bit from earlier. That was a bit of a surprise, he figured the kids would be off making friends or something similar. He seemed too... excitable for the library. Jordan would have to update his opinion of him, it wouldn't do to have bad information. He went back to looking over the books about those with a similar power to his. If there was a weakness in his ability, he would need to root it out sooner rather than later.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Agent Phil Coulson
Coulson jolted in his seat, barely keeping his coffee in hand without spilling the hot liquid all over himself before opening the door "Hello Mr Wayne."
(Is this a certain version of bruce?)
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Bruce wayne
Bruce gave phil his public fake smile at the man but kept his interaction brief “hello coulson, may i come in? I like to hear about any updates and discuss”

He waited till phil allowed him in then stands leaning by the wall, his smile faded as they begin to discuss “how has security been so far?”
Gears Gears

"Few incidents, Stan has taken care of any misused abilities, all security systems are online." Phil said while putting his coffee aside
Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Few incidents, Stan has taken care of any misused abilities, all security systems are online." Phil said while putting his coffee aside
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Bruce takes a moment to think and mentioned to phil with a serious tone “good, we almost had a incident because of a new student who is a idol heroine had fans trying to break through the gate. But i need you to help keep an eye on a few students….”

Gears Gears

Phil Coulson
"Fury requested I keep an eye on the gears kid while he holds on to some artifacts for Shield in some pocket dimension." Phil said, still unsure why he was trusted with the many superpowered artifacts in his possession
Comicwolf Comicwolf

👻MAKO BAIN👻
INTERACTION: LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Mako was reading a Slice of life book in silence. Something he was personally used to his cold blue eyes taking in the words and his brain processing the story...which he didn't find the story that bad definetly better than some of those he's attempted to read in the past. Now without the distraction of situating himself (though he hasn't been to the dorms yet and still had his bag and backpack) he did manage to get his his classes which took up the more exhuasting part of the day.

'...wait don't I have a roommate?'

Correction there was yet another thing that would be difficult for him but he would deal with that later if they were in the dorm when he arrived hopefully they were tolerable. Regardless he tried to ignore the random thoughts and realizations and proceeded to read. When he heard footsteps his eyes lifted and saw the kid that he passed on his way out of the office eariler, remembering the sudden opening of the office door and the guy working the front desk knowing he was there he mentally sighed to himself.

'At least I know he's not dead.'

After that he drew his attention back to the book assuming it a thought not realizing he actually muttered it.​

Last edited:
Jordan was setting his books down and starting to go through them when he heard the boy near him mutter something. At least I know he's not dead the boy had said and it stopped Jordan in his tracks. He looked over to the boy and stared at him for a few hard seconds. Unless this boy was a genius he couldn't have known what his power was, though the books might have been a giveaway... But the boy hadn't addressed him and instead muttered to himself, so it wasn't about Jordan but about himself? Did he see dead people? Did he assume Jordan was dead the first time they met?

"Was I supposed to be?" Jordan asked the boy in a monotoned voice, "Would it change things if I were? Dead, I mean."

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back