• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MAGE Academy // Magical Academia Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Minji shot a quick look towards Noelle, her eyes narrowing slightly at the condescending tone. She hissed softly, her patience tested by the unwarranted hostility. "Things?" she muttered under her breath, her sarcasm tinged with irritation. Despite the provocation, she shrugged it off, not eager to engage in an bothersome situation.

"Here's my schedule," she said quietly, her voice steady despite the tension in the air. Minji pulled out her own neatly folded schedule, unfolding it to reveal her class timings.

Minji Del Lune - First Year

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Magick Conjurations - Room 216, 9:00 AM
Dark Arts Theory - Room 115, 11:00 AM
Advanced Shadow Manipulation - Room 309, 1:00 PM
Arcane History - Room 220, 3:00 PM

Tuesday, Thursday
Elemental Control Practicum - Outdoor Training Grounds, 10:00 AM
Elemental Combat Techniques - Room 315, 1:00 PM
Advanced Spellcasting - Room 207, 3:00 PM

"Hmph, do you not feel bothered by the presence of the vile creatures who dare sit on your table?"
Noelle frowns slightly offended by the confidence in Hirotos's response. She keeps maintaining direct eye contact with the human though, completely ignoring those around them.

Minji mumbled under her breath, her words barely audible, "Vile creatures? Quite the charmer, isn't she?" Minji's attention shifted from the situation temporarily to the untouched food on Alis' plate. With a hungry expression, she leaned slightly closer and murmured, "Hey, you gonna eat that?"

Hiroto chuckles nervously as he slides his tray furthur into the table, "I think it's time for me to go ahead and do my Witchcraft class."

He folds his schedule back into his bag and steps out of the table and walks to the exit, hoping to not draw any unwanted attention directed at him. "And by the way, you guys can finish my tray!" He called back.

Melody looks around at her seatmates, confused. She holds her sphere like a Psychic's magic ball, "Well, I don't think we're all vile as you think, miss."

"That's wonderful!" Alis beamed at Melody."Now I already have a class buddy for Herbology. Say, are you good at that kind of thing, because I'm right terrible," she mock-whispered with a grin.

With the sudden entrance by the newcomer, Alis turned to her in disbelief. The blonde girl was pretty and strongly scented, but there was an air of cruelty around her. "Hey now, who are you callin' things? Thats a mighty rude thing to say to some fellow students you haven't even met before." The girl's glares only sparked Alis' rage as she tried to be polite, but her eyebrow began twitching with Melody's kind words to the very rude interloper.

"Shall we be best of class buddies then." Melody nods at her merrily. She was quite happy to have another person that she could connect with and stuffed her face with another spoonful of salad leaves. The rage towards the newcomer and the negative aura coming form her doesn't seem to affect her as she continued eating regularly.

As Hiroto made his hasty exit, Minji's eyes immediately locked onto the tray he left behind. Without missing a beat, she swiftly grabbed it, a determined yet amused glint in her eyes. "Don't mind if I do," she remarked with a half-smile, already digging into the remaining food as if the brewing tension had never occurred.

Alis gave a thin-lipped smile at Melody, her ire waning a little bit as the girl's aura calmed her. Eye still twitching, however, she gave another glare to Noelle and slid the remnants of her tray to Minji. "It ain't much but you can have it," she said quietly, noticing that the food Hiroto left behind seemed to be almost gone already.

Turning back to Noelle she said, "If you want to act like a real person and talk nicely you can stay here, otherwise I'll kindly ask you to take your leave."

Melody finished her first bowl of salad leaves before passing Noelle one. "Here you go, I think you'd like it. It has lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado." Melody smiles softly at her, hopefully to ease some of the negative energy in this particular table and make some more connections with her fellow students and potential classmates.

Minji blinked in surprise as Alis slid the remnants of her tray over, her mouth slightly agape in shock at the unexpected gesture. Yum! Silent gratitude filled her expression as she picked up her utensil, mouthing her eternal servitude to Alis' boundless generosity.

As she began to eat, Minji's attention shifted to Melody offering food to Noelle. A subtle pout formed on her lips, and she grumbled under her breath, "giving food to the enemy, are we?" However despite her complaints, her mood brightened as she ate another forkful of food.

Hiroto speedwalked down some of the hallways, hoping to get as far away from the cafeteria. After finding the garden area, he took a seat on one of the garden benches. Taking a few minutes to gather his energy, he started to feel a chill up his spine. A spirit is here? Why now, they often appear most after midnight?

The chill doesn't seem to be going anywhere else, putting Hiroto into a bit of a panic. He tries to recall some of the teachings that his previous Magic Academy has taught him but the ghost up in his previous homeland is different from ghost down on here. What is going on? Is he... trying to contact me? Hiroto sighs, cupping his chin and resting his elbow on his knee. It's extremely rare for that to happen though...

Melody looks over at Min, confused. "Enemy? I'm just trying to be nice." She sipped some of her water before leaning in, "Everyone deserves to be treated nicely, even if their rude."

Minji raised an eyebrow, her expression softening slightly at Melody's earnest response. She nodded in understanding, a hint of sheepishness coloring her features as she realized her comment might have been misconstrued. "You're right," she admitted quietly, her tone genuine. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Just a little jab, you know?"

Melody nods, understandingly, "It's quite alright." She pushes another bowl from her tray to her, "Do you want one? I tried to put some corn in there but there weren't many." She nibbled on some leaves in her last bowl.

Minji's eyes brightened once more at the offering of food. She glanced down at the bowl, nodding appreciatively. "Corn or no corn, it looks delicious," she remarked.

Hiroto leaned back as he opened his eyes. He doesn't see any obvious spirits or ghost in the surronding area immediately but can comfirm that one is nearby. Not wanting to go spirit hunting at the moment, he went up arond the ghost searching for a clock. While walking, some parts of his arms started to go glow just the tiniest bit and sore due to his contract. These glowing goes unnoticed by Hiroto as he paced around the garden.

Noelle watching Hiroto flee from their conversation causes her to frown and lose interest in the table. As she turns to make her leave as well, Alis’s rudeness sparks a small flame of anger inside, clenching her fists, she is about to respond however, her rage is interrupted by Melody’s random act of kindness.
“Hmph” Noelle glances at the salad with disgust before leaving and goes to sit alone at the other side of the cafeteria.

Minji observed Noelle's departure with a mild sense of amusement, her eyes narrowing in bemusement at the abrupt shift in mood. "Someone's angry," she mumbled in a sing-song tone. She stretched as she finished the last bite of food, a sigh of satisfaction escaping her.

"So! Anyone up for round two?" Minji tilted her head, a playful glint in her eyes.

Alis watched Noelle go with some relief, as she didn’t want to get in a fistfight in front of the first-years. Turning back to Minji and Noelle, she laughed at Minji’s question. “You eat more than anyone I’ve ever met— and I have four teenage brothers!” A little bit of the merriment dies in her eyes a moment after, but she gently shook her head and continued, “I’m stuffed but the hole will give you more if you go up there. Three trays is the max. Oh! You know to announce any dietary needs before putting the tray in, right?” She frowned at the salad bowls in front of Melody. “Except when you ask for no veggies, I guess..”

Kiva finally makes it to the front of the line with her tray. She was a bit nervous despite seeing numerous people get their food with ease. Cautiously, she lowers her tray towards the hole, afraid that she might get pulled in with it. Fortunately, that potential crisis didn't come to fruition as her tray was returned with grilled chicken, mixed vegetables, and pineapples. The first year student's eyes lit up on amazement. She takes the tray and bows gently. "Thank you!"

Okay, Kiva, the easy part's done. Now to find a place to sit. She didn't want to ruffle any feathers by accidentally intruding on someone's territory per se. After almost two full minutes of walking around nervously, she reached a table that she saw a girl storm off away from while Kiva was still in line. Seeing at the table had the most open spaces, she made her way to the far end and attempted to speak to the others there. Her voice was soft and sweet while her tone was coated in shyness. "Um, excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt, but is anyone sitting here by chance? I'll go away if they are. I-I was just wondering."

Alis looked up at the new girl, taking in the obvious nervousness and shy behavior. Grinning widely she patted the seat Hiroto had vacated and said happily, "Absolutely darlin' come on in. I don't bite none." She looked around at everyone at the table and introduced them to the dark haired girl. "My name is Alis, and this here is Minji and Melody. What's your name?"

The grin on Alis' face combined with here friendliness instantly won Kiva over as she walked over to take a seat. She relaxed enough to be able to flash a smile of her own. "Thank you very much. My name is Kiva. It's nice to meet you all." Her eyes moved from Alis to Minji to Melody and then back to Alis. They all seemed pretty nice. Perhaps Kiva has gotten lucky and found a good group of people to be around. "I can't believe they serve such amazing food here. Though I think it'll take me a while to accept that whatever's reaching through the hole to grab our trays isn't trying to grab us too."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.." Blessing ran through the halls and to the.. what do they call it? Uhh, anyway, he was trying to get to the 'food-giving place' of MAGE academy, since his primary school had food-devouring creatures named Humans. His classmates in primary school were the fastest people to eat anything, so he was afraid that this school was alike. And unexpectedly, people were eating normally. The white-haired male slowed his steps, his dragonlike shadow noticeable for those who're nonhuman. "Good lord, they're normal!" He smiled brightly, going to the 'food-selling place.'

Meanwhile, Kailey had her hands in her pockets. She didn't need food that much, she would need it if it's been 3 days since the last time she ate. She saves her energy by remaining cold for most cases, unless someone provoked her in any way possible. Being a short-tempered person AND a short person in general is pure shit.
"Wow, people are already in groups."

“Well Kiva, it’s a pleasure. What’s your year and program? You might have some classmates here.” Alis motioned to the pieces of paper with everyone’s schedules written on them casually sitting in the center of their little group.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a boy entering the cafeteria in a rush, relief on his face. Guess he’s new too. She thought, raising an eyebrow.

Turning back to Kiva she said, “Oh and as for the hole, don’t reach too far into it. Some kids get mad at what the kitchen gives them and tries to get inside. They don’t come back that I’ve ever seen. The school keeps the kitchens, administrative building, and offices on lockdown.”

Oh, that might’ve made her more nervous- Alis thought, so she continued quickly. “But if you don’t go looking for trouble it won’t find you, so just stick to the crowds and you should be fine!” She flashed a reassuring grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back