• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
For the rp with ZuzuChan95 ZuzuChan95

Setting: Morning at Mitakihara Junior High. The teacher has just announced that a new student will be transferring into Madoka's (and Sayaka and Homura's) class from a prodigious school called Ojosama Academy (private school I made up).

Terra was one of the new transfer students entering this new school. She felt nervous being a new student but did feel better knowing she wasn't the only new transfer. If there was time to talk Terra would introduce herself but there wasn't much time. Besides they would end up introducing themselves right now. As the teacher called out to them, Terra walked into the classroom first. Seeing all the eyes on her she felt a bit nervous but took a deep breath to calm down.

"Hello, my name is Terra Galanadel. It's very nice to meet you all. I hope we can all be friends." Terra bowed after she spoke. Now that was done of and over with Terra felt better. She looked at the other who was standing next to her. Terra wondered how her new classmates were going to be toward them. Hopefully they were nice and accepting.

Noticing it was her turn to introduce herself, she cleared her throat and spoke up.

"My name is Kagome Hisa. I've had to move down a year since my father went out of the country, so of course I don't expect much in the ways of competence or maturity from any of you. Just don't hold me back, then maybe we could become friends," she says in a flat tone, clearly dissatisfied with her classroom assignment. She bowed only slightly, with an air of arrogance and confidence that most Ojou-sama Academy students seem to have.

The teacher directed them to empty seats, where other students who have since moved out once sat. Class begins as normal. Kagome doesn't seem to be paying much attention.

(Just a few notes; Kagome is the same age as them but was a year ahead because of her academic success. She is also already a magical girl at this point.)

Terra went over to her seat which was right next to this pigtailed pink hair girl. The girl waved at Terra and Terra waved back. Unlike Kagome, this girl seemed really friendly. Terra made sure to pay attention to the lecture. She always had trouble understanding certain material. Looking around real quick Terra wondered who she should try to becoming friends with. Kagome was out of the question. Terra looked at the pink haired girl real quick and figured she could start off with her. Once it was lunch time Terra figured she could try to say hi. The problem was she was so nervous to approach first.

"Hello Terra!"

When someone spoke to her, Terra looked up to see it was the pink haired girl. "My name is Madoka it's nice to meet you."
Terra nodded, "Yeah it's nice to meet you to." The two got to talking and looked like Terra made a new friend already. This made Terra feel happy that she became friends with someone so fast.

Sayaka came over to them as well.
"Making new friends again, I see. Soon you're not gonna have any time left for me, Madoka!" she said jokingly and sat beside them.

Kagome had rejected everyone who tried to talk to her. She was starting to seem pretty antisocial, as she sat and ate her lunch alone. She was already working on that night's homework assignment and didn't want to be interrupted.

"S-Sayaka! Don't tease me like that!" Madoka responded as her friend joked around. "You know we'll always have time to hang out with each other."

Terra laughed, "Nice to meet you Sayaka. I'm Terra. It's nice to meet you both." Terra couldn't help but notice how Kagome was by herself. When Terra went to go get lunch with her new friends, Terra walked up to Kagome.

"Hello, you're also the new student that transfered. That sort of makes us the same. I'm Terra it's nice to meet you."

Kagome sighed and looked up from her homework. "My name's Kagome. Nice to meet you too, I guess. Now what do you want?" She seemed distrustful of her even though she did nothing to deserve it.

Terra was a little startled at Kagome's attitude, "I just wanted to introduce myself. Seeing how we are both transfer students I wanted to see if you could be my friend. Everyone else seems to be willing to be our friend as well. So what do you say?"

"No," Kagome stood up, having finished her assignment and not wanting to eat. "All of my 'friends' are back at the academy. And since I had to move down a year, you can hardly consider me your classmate. I'm still your senpai," she said with a slight glare, "and you'd better remember that."
She picked up her things, turned on her heel, and left.

Madoka and Sayaka came back over to Terra.
"Jeez, what a jerk," Sayaka shook her head. "Just forget about her. I heard that most Ojou-sama Academy students are just spoiled rich brats anyway..."

Terra just stood there shocked just how rude this girl was. Her plan to make a new friend had failed. In all honesty Terra wasn't sure if Kagome would ever be friends with her. On top of that Kagome thought she could look down on that. Terra wasn't going to give in like that. At the very least Terra had Madoka and Sayaka here with her.

Madoka looked at Terra, "Are you alright?"
Terra just smiled at the two, "I'm fine really. I just thought to give Kagome a chance. Who knows? Maybe she'll open up eventually. Lunch is almost over anyway so lets head back to class." Terra walked with her new friends telling them more about herself like how she likes to draw and is into acting.

Kagome never returned to class. She had more important things to do, but of course they didn't know that.

"Where did the other new kid disappear to?" Sayaka whispered to Madoka and Terra. "First she shows up acting all arrogant and then she goes and skips class? The nerve of some people..."

Kagome left the school building and went out into town. Around that time of day, there weren't many people out, since school was still in session and people had to work. She knew she had to defeat a witch soon; she was down to her last grief seed and her special abilities used up a lot of magical energy. Although, if the worst happened, she didn't think she'd mind dying. With her mother having passed away years ago and her father moved overseas, she had no family to turn to. No friends either.
"That's your fault," she said to herself as she walked down a dark alleyway in the middle of the city. "If you'd quit acting like such a himedere maybe people would like you..."

"I'm not sure. I don't get why she would skip class," Terra responed feeling just as confused at the others.
"Maybe she was feeling sick?" Madoka had suggested.
"I guess that could be it but she looked fine to me." Terra couldn't believe that Kagome was sick. Not with the way Kagome spoke to her earlier. There was no doubt to her that she had plenty of energy.

Soon the class started and the rest of the day went by. Terra couldn't stop thinking about Kagome though. On one hand she was a bit worried about the other new girl. Then again Terra was irritated when she remebered what Kagome said to her. Once school was over Madoka wanted to know if Terra wanted to hang out but Terra couldn't. Terra needed to go out shopping for groceries.

So Terra made her way to the store walking by herself. After she finished her shopping she made her way home. While out walking back Terra couldn't stop thinking about Kagome. She wondered if she had offended Kagome. If Terra did then how could she make it up to her? Her thoughts began to wonder as she walked. Kagome most likely hates her now. Terra probably annoys Madoka and Sayaka too. As she kept thinking like this little voices began to repeat what she was thinking.

"Yes you annoy them. You should go away. They don't want to be your friend. They are using you." When Terra looked up she couldn't tell where she was. Everything looked like it was out of some weird fever dream. "Where am I?" Terra questioned but she didn't know the answer. Weird things tried to attack her. Terra put her arms up and closed her eyes.

Suddenly pink arrows were shot, destroying the little beast. "I hope you're okay," Madoka appeared in front of Terra in some sort of pink and white dress.

(I'm just going to say Sayaka's also a magical girl at this point because why not) (Also let's have them competing for the witch because... well once again why not?)

"MADOKAAA! You left me behind again!" Someone else came running up to them. It was Sayaka, also wearing weird clothes that looked like some sort of cosplay and holding a sword. "Wait, what's she doing here?"

Before they get a chance to answer, something flies past them, going so fast they can barely see it. The blur stops a fair distance away from them. It's yet another girl, one they can't identify from this distance, once again with the weird clothes.

"What the- Hey! This one's ours!" Sayaka yells after them. They ignore her. "Dammit, they're here for the witch too. What do we do, Madoka?"

"There's no time to figure that out. Sayaka stay here and protect Terra! I'll take care of the witch before this girl does," With that Madoka took off to make sure she defeated the witch first.

"Wait what's going on?!" Terra asked with her just confused with everything. That's when she noticed this weird white fox or cat like creature on Sayaka's shoulder. "Sayaka... What's that thing on your shoulder? It looks like some sort of animal."

"That shouldn't be surprising that you could see me now. Especially since you got dragged into a witch's labyrinth. I'm Kyubey I give girls magical powers."
Terra wasn't sure what to say, "Um... That thing just talked.."

"It's kind of a long story..." Sayaka replied, "We can explain it all when this is over."

The other girl somehow made it to the witch long before Madoka did. When Madoka arrived, she was already engaged in combat. She was wielding two swords, striking then swiftly backing away to avoid attacks. At some times she moved faster than should be possible, almost appearing to teleport.

She noticed Madoka neaby, and took a hit while she was distracted. It didn't seem to affect her much, besides being shaken by the impact, but it allowed Madoka to get a better look at her. She looked awfully familiar... could it be the new transfer student?

Terra stood up a little annoyed that she wouldn't be getting her answer anytime soon. She was fine with waiting though if it meant her questions would be answered. "So how long have you been.. uh.. like this?"

Madoka couldn't put her finger on it but she felt like she had seen this girl before. That didn't matter right now. She needed to focus and make sure she destroyed the witch. When the girl got hit Madoka saw that as an opportunity to jump in and fire more arrows. Getting some major hits in on the witch Madoka pulled her bow back and released a giant arrow toward the witch. That attack destroyed it and Madoka went to collect the witch's seed. Then she turned around to see the girl.
"Wait you're one of the transfer students! I'm glad we got to work together but maybe next time please don't go after a witch when someone has it taken care of. Are you alright? That attack looked like it hurt." Madoka walked up to Kagome and offered her a hand.

"Not too long, we're still pretty new to this. But we've got the hang of it, at least," Sayaka replied.

The labyrinth around them dissipated, bringing them back to the real world. Kagome stood up by herself, ignoring Madoka's kind gesture. She seemed a bit upset for some reason.

"Whatever. It's not like I need the grief seeds or anything..." when she mentioned the grief seeds, she pulled one out of her own bag to purify her soul gem and replenish her magic. Seeing it was all used up, she tossed it to Kyubey to dispose of it.
"Damn it, that was my last one..." she muttered, not expecting anyone to hear. She turned to leave, clearly not wanting to stick around these girls. They might start asking questions, and she didn't know if she could handle that right now with all the stress she was under.

When everything turn back to normal Terra looked around and saw Madoka. The teen ran up to her, "Madoka are you okay.." That's when she saw the other girl that stood there, "K-Kagome?! It's you isn't it? You're one of them too?"

Madoka let Terra know that she was fine. Right now she was more focused on Kagome who looked upset.
"Do you need this grief seed? We have some spares so it's fine for us to hand you this one. You need make sure your gem is perified." Madoka tossed the grief seed to Kagome hoping she would take the seed and not toss it back.

Terra stood there so confused with all this talk about grief seeds and purifying gems.

"Madoka, what are you doing? We can't just give away grief seeds like that!" Sayaka protested.

Kagome considered taking it for a moment, but then threw it back to Madoka over her shoulder.
"I don't need your pity. You killed the witch, it's yours. It's none of your concern, anyway. I'll either die or become a witch eventually, and even then I'd just get killed by one of you magical girls," she paused, thinking about something. "It's not like I have anything to fight for anyway." She started walking away without another word.

"Jeez, how ungrateful," Sayaka muttered.

Terra, being from the same school as Kagome, would know better than anyone else what was going through Kagome's head. Kagome's mother had died years ago, leaving her with a neglectful father who sent her off to the boarding school. Her father then went on a trip overseas and disappeared. The girl lived on her own now, with no remaining family, and no friends. They had no idea where she was getting money from for things like groceries etc, but it never seemed to be a problem for her.

Terra just stood there as Kagome walked alone. It was then that she had remembered some info about her. She knew that no matter what she said that it wouldn't help Kagome at all. As far as she could remember Kagome always pushed people away. Still Terra didn't want to give up on Kagome. She'll just have to keep on trying. For now there were more pressing matters at hand. "So can someone now explain to me what is going on?"

Madoka had already changed back to her school uniform as she caught the grief seed. She decided it was best to let the other girl walk off. For now Madoka needed to make sure Terra was alright. Once Madoka cleared up some things and Terra looked okay the group began to walk. Madoka took the time to explain how they obtain their powers by making a wish and forming a contract with Kyubey. Of course Kyubey was more than happy to make Terra into a magical girl.

Terra chuckled a bit, "Wait I'm not sure if I'm ready to make that decision. I'm not even sure what my wish would be. It would be neat to be able to fight by your guys side."

"Just remember that being a magical girl comes at a cost. It's a really dangerous job," Sayaka said nonchalantly. "Make sure you know exactly what you want before you make a contract. Otherwise you'll end up regretting it."

Kagome passed her house and just kept walking. She didn't want to go home just yet. Not that she could really call that place home, anyway. She ended up in an unfamiliar part of the city as it was getting dark. There seemed to be no other people around, but she could sense somebody nearby. Another magical girl.

"It looks like a dangerous job but I think I can handle it," Terra responded back. "I'll have to take my time to think of my wish. Would it be alright if I go with you guys when you're doing your magical girl stuff?"

Madoka looked at Sayaka then back at Terra, "I think that should be alright if we're careful about it. As long as you stay close to us then you should be fine." At that moment Madoka turned her head, "Sayaka can you sense that? I think it's another magical girl."

"You mean a different one or that Kagome chick?" Sayaka replied. "Oh wait, I see what you're talking about now. Yeah there's another magical girl around, so what? As long as they don't get in our way who cares? Unless you're worried about Kagome for whatever reason..."

"Hey you!" a voice rang out from somewhere above Kagome. She ignored it and kept walking. Something hit her from behind and she fell forward, quickly rolling over to see someone standing over her. "Hey! Listen when I'm talking to you. I don't know if you're new around here or what, but this is MY part of the city. So unless you want to get your ass kicked, you'd better run along." The stranger took out a box of Pocky and ate one as Kagome got up.

"I'm sorry, are you trying to threaten me while eating? Really? You know there's no way I can take you seriously now, right?" Kagome shook her head. This clearly made the other girl angry, as the box of Pocky vanished and was replaced by a large spear.

"Maybe you didn't understand. This is my territory. You need to get the hell out. This is your final warning," she pointed the weapon straight at Kagome, who summoned her twin swords in response. "So that's how you're gonna be, huh? Just like that blue-haired idiot, what's her name? Sayaka? Whatever, I guess I'll just have to kill you."

"Sayaka you know how there are magical girls that won't hesitate to attack others. We should go check on Kagome and make sure she's okay," Madoka stated to her friend.
Terra looked at Madoka when she mentioned about the fact that Kagome could be in danger, "Let's go to her then! I know she hasn't been the kindest but I wouldn't want something to happen to her. Sayaka I know you're not the biggest fan of her but please can we go find her. I get the feeling you guys would be able to track her." Terra had this determined look in her eyes as if it was saying she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back