• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mad House.

"Well I'll lead ya'.. So you can build a mental map." She then leads him to where e tv is, she sighs and pats his head, "You should just yell my name if you have any troubles okay?"

Ava sat on the edge of the tub, trying not to shake. Her face had turned fifty shades of red when he mentioned taking off her tank, but she had no reason to be embarrassed. He seen plenty of girls like that, she bet, more than with their shirt off even. She took off her top, exposing her bruised stomach and she quickly covered it by holding her top to her stomach. She moved her hair out of the way, tapping her foot as she waited. Please don't stare...

"You shouldn't be embarrassed about your bruises, I won't judge you. You should see mine." He said with a laugh. "Now, that's something to be embarrassed about."

He removed his shirt so she wouldn't feel so alone, revealing his black, blue and purple bruises that covered his midsection.

"Please forgive me." He said.

He moved her bra strap so it hung off the side of her shoulder, and grabbed the soap.

"Here we go."

He pour a bit of the soap on his hand and set the bottle down, he then rubbed his hands together and began to clean her tattoo.

"So what did it feel like to get your first one?" He asked, while he worked the soap in.

Ava tried not to stare at his exposed torso, not even noticing his bruises. She seen him shirtless before so why was she even reacting this way? She shook her head a little and stared elsewhere. She bit her lip as he moved her bra strap and began to clean her tattoo. She admitted, it did feel good, like a massage.

"It wasn't bad. It hurt at first, of course, but it soon went numb. Felt weird more than pain though..." She said as she looked down at her hair, playing with the ends of her hair.

"honestly, I'd prefer not. But if I had to, I would... and please don't pet me." He would allow the guiding and once he k.is where the couch is, he clumps on it. He sighs.

Benjamin noticed her reaction and smiled inwardly, deciding not to call her out on it.

"Really? I always described it as painful, but not enough to be more than just annoying. It felt like someone took a knife and outlined the design, you also didn't get very much shading, that's always the worst part, since there's more needles. The tattoo artist might have used a numbing spray too. I've had some use that before, it's pretty great when you get them on painful areas."

He stopped and washed it off, and turned to grab the salve, grunting in pain.

"My ribs hurt......I'm going to out the salve on now." He said.

He rubbed his finger tips in the container and placed some on her back. He closed the container and began to spread it on her back.

"Love the smell of this stuff." He commented.

Ava nodded, trying to stop messing with her hair. She muttered a sorry when he said his ribs hurt. She didn't know why, but she did.

The smell of the salve reached her nose and she nodded in agreement. "Smells good..." She leaned a little back into his touch as he rubbed her back, enjoying it.

"Yeah, it does. I'll admit, sometimes I'll open mine just to smell it, but that always makes me want another one." He said.

He continued to rub the salve into her tattoo and took a deep breath in.

"It looks a lot better in the light, honestly."

She chuckled at his love for salve. A content sigh fell from her lips. "You're really good at this..."

She looked over her shoulder to him, a smile on her lips. "Oh, really...?"

"You know, if they made a cologne, I'd probably wear it....I'm kidding of course." He said, laughing. "Good at what?"

He grabbed a bit more of the salve and began rubbing it into the tattoo.

"Yeah, kinda jealous, really. Might have to go get the same one." He said with a joking smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ava shook her head. "N-nothing..." She looked straight again and tapped her fingers against her thigh. "Almost done?"

Benjamin smiled and chuckled.

"Yep, almost." He said. "They set the ink at the parlor, right?"

"Yep," Ava said, keeping in a sigh. Him rubbing in the salve started to make her a bit sleepy. She rubbed a hand over her face and she couldn't wait to get to bed.

"It doesn't look like it....would you like me to set it?" He asked.

He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it. If someone asks you that, always say yes. If you say no, they'll slap the tat."

He wiped his hands off on a hand towel and looked at her.

"All done, it should scab up in a few days and whatever you do, don't scratch it. It's gonna itch a ton, and all you can do is slap it and put lotion on it."

"Well, I don't think I can reach if it gets itchy so I think I'm safe..." Ava said with a small laugh as she put her top back on. She turned around to face him. "Thanks a lot," she said, leaning in and giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting up. She walked over to the door, bidding him goodnight, and exited the bathroom, walking down the hall to her room.

She entered her room, closing the door behind her and going over to her bed. Plopping down on her stomach, she snuggled up to her pillow, feeling herself slowly sinking into a drowsy state. Maybe sleep would be kind to her tonight.

Without him ever noticing, the shadows about him had begun to stretch out, an entire wall of the tiny hut becoming obscured. Nick still hadn't made a solid resolve, like he had wanted to, but he figured now was a better time than ever to leave. Nick practically had to crawl out of the hut, and for the fun of it, raced across the bridge, which sprung violently against his heavy steps before he ducked into the parallel hut. He doubted anyone would bear witness to him escaping from where he had trespassed, but it was better to be safe than sorry. He peered out of the hut, squatting and poking his head out to scout the area, and satisfied with no one in sight, he swept his legs out from under him and went down the slide. It was rather disappointingly short, as he could have blinked and his shoes would have been buried in the wood chipping, but he was in the playground of some elementary school, so he shouldn't have expected anything more.

He practically tackled the fence, wanting to scale it as quickly as he had before. However, in his haste, his leg got caught in an angle it should never be in. The boy winced, almost crumbling to the ground when he hit the sidewalk. That's gonna' hurt later. Oh, wait. It hurts now. No running back to the orphanage for you. Still, Nick wanted to clear the area quickly, so he ignored the pain until he had jogged until he was past the first stretch and slowed to a walk. In any case, he always walked rather fast, particularly eager to brush past people when they were in front of him. Now, however, he had picked up a much more lax pace, until someone happened to be in front of him. Each step shot a new round of pain up his leg, but it was hardly unbearable, and he had sustained much more clumsy injuries in the past.

At the time, the moon had already risen into the sky, even before the sun had finished it's descent beyond the horizon. Outside of the hut, the outside breeze brushed past him better, and the summer evening was cooling a little in general. Heat practically radiated off of him, so the change in temperature was welcome. Turning his arm over, he glanced at the face of his watch, which read 8:34 if he wasn't mistaken, as he was a little dubious on the minute hand's position without speculating too much over it.

Settling his hand back at his side, he stopped in his tracks, waiting for a car to pass. Okay, so I kept going past this stop sign... or, wait, was it the last one? Nick crossed the street, passing quickly for the lack of a crosswalk, and attempted to continue forward, following his first instinct. However, he soon realized he hadn't ever seen the white picket fence that he was heading straight toward. Cringing to himself, he turned to backtrack.

The boy had hoped that was the only wrong turn he took, but that was not the case. In fact, upon arriving back at the stop sign, he then recalled that he had passed a white fence like that one. Hoping to cheat with GPS after that, he pulled his phone out, if only to find that he needed to restart it. As soon as the cracked screen had lit back to life, a red light started blinking angrily at him. What the hell? You were on full battery just a few seconds ago. Before anything could even load, the screen went black again, the back of the phone exceptionally warm in his hand. Great. Useless piece of shit. From then on, he lost count of how many time he had to re-trace his steps. The only perk to his misgivings was the hot dog stand that had been closing for the day, where the man had given him a free one. Too bad it just meant that he took a wrong turn by the silver fire hydrant. He had crumbled the wrapper in his palm and, picking a spot where there was litter strewn over a hill anyway, threw the wad into the pile.

By the time Nick had arrived at the foot of the orphanage, he was more than a little frazzled. Now that he had enough light upon passing through the door, as the moon had been smothered in thick clouds, he could read that his watch read 10:49. He was just relieved he found his way back and he could finally get off his leg, so his irritable mood was not to last. He breathed a long sigh from his nose. Shaking his head a little, Nick made his way up the stairs to his room.

Ben felt his heart skipped a beat when she kissed him on the cheek. He wasn't sure about the future or what was going to happen, but he knew one thing. His feelings had not changed, and he found himself smiling to himself as he put her supplies in the cabinet.

"Damn you and your soft heart." He said to his reflection in the mirror.

He grabbed his shirt, went to his room and laid down. He smiled and watched the fan swing lazily as thought of her ran through his head.

The first thing Isadore noticed was the limp. His roommate was limping. A fight? But then, why the ankle? Why ONLY the ankle? He sighed, looking down at his notebook and quickly finishing his entry for the day. The lined paper was dotted with graphs, signs, doodles, numbers, and brief sections of nonsensical gibberish. It was perfect. At the top of the page, Isadore neatly printed yesterday's date, then 'Kinc'. I'll figure out a better reference term for him later. The bigger problem right now was trying to figure out how to get a look at Nick's ankle without annoying him in any way. Well, he's already freaked out by Sunny Brooks, not that I'd blame him.

He sat up in his bed and leaned against the wall, continuing his scrutiny of Nick's leg. Realizing this action might seem extremely disconcerting, Isadore waved casually at Nick. "Don't worry about me, I'll just sit here and wait until you fall asleep before doing anything." He paused, realizing just how disturbing his reassurance must have sounded. I'm an idiot. Isadore turned and furiously hit his head against the wall a few times. Slowly exhaling to steady his nerves, he turned and gave Nick a sheepish grimace. Clearing his throat, he asked, "Uh...did it hurt?"

Alex shrugged and got something to drink quickly before going back upstairs to her room where Derek was. She laid down next to him and laid her head on his shoulder after kissing him quickly. @Sandra

"How are you Lex?" He would say softly. "Holding up any better?" He petted her hair and looked around. "And.. Maybe you can sing me one of those songs you were writing,"

Alex blushed lightly and shook her head. "No I'm not. I...I don't feel safe anymore. Not since we started school," she explained once more as she wrapped her arms around him. "And maybe some other time," she answered his comment about the song.

Derek would frown. "You have me. I will never leave you." He would pat her thigh and grin. ( sorry very short post. ><; )

Alex smiled and kissed him gently. She closed her eyes as she laid her head back down. Giggling softly, she wrapped her legs around his and tightened her arms around him, wanting to do nothing but snuggle.

Derek would laugh and cuddle her back, closing his eyes and sort of drifted off as his hand played with her hair.

Raja would go up to Mick, "Kiddo, wanna come with me to the market? I want someone to go with me." She smiled and patted his head. "You seem really bored so yeah."

@azimuth

Mick wouldn't look to sure. "is that really a good idea? What if I lose you? And I asked you not to pet me. I'm not a dog." He frowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back