• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M Partner Search!

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Look at the bottom of this post for a mobile friendly version.
scroll
Galactic's MxM Partner Search

Pairings/Dynamics
(Bold is preferred though I’m completely willing to let you have either one you want!)
- Closeted Gay x Open
- Ray of Sunshine x Ex-Bad Guy
- Big Soft x Angry Small
- Mom Friend x Reckless Idiot
- Scary x Scaredy Cat
- Feral Idiot x Tired, Saves Their Ass 90% of the Time
- A would take a literal knife in the heart for B. B has probably unknowingly saved them in the past. For the longest time, A thinks their feelings are purely loyalty.
- Flirty x Shy
- Drama!!! x Practical
- A is stoic as fuck but continuously flustered by B. B always brags about how strong and awesome they are (not fooling anyone).
- Only Soft With Eachother
- Gross Overly Romantic PDA
- B spoils A a whole bunch; buys them flowers, takes them on extravagant dates, etc. Took A a while to come to terms with how much they liked it.
- Friends who are so comfortable with each other that they don’t even realize they’re practically dating.
- Delinquent x Good
I literally have a million more. Just tell me you want more. I gotchu, babe. I gotchu.

About Me
In this section, I will be letting you know about me as a person, as a writer, and what sort of things you can expect from me as a partner, and what I expect from you. So, this is very important not to skip over, thank you! Please read through the entire thing. I think it’s the respectful thing to do and, besides, it will give you an idea of whether or not our writing styles/preferences/personalities and whatnot will mesh! Thank you for stopping by my thread. ♥

Without further adieu, here is a bit about me. My name is Peyton, though you can call me Galactic or really whatever else your heart desires. I answer to just about everything as long as it is friendly! I am a nineteen year old female who uses she/her/they pronouns. I’m currently in school knocking out required courses for my general A.A., but I’m hoping to graduate soon and go to school for psychology. I play volleyball, have school, and struggle with mental health, so I can’t promise I will be active every hour of the day to roleplay, but I’ll usually always be available to chat ooc. I’m an aspiring artist! I just recently got a drawing tablet and have been dabbling in digital art for the past month, so if we are to roleplay and I like our story, you can probably expect some very bad art of our characters! I have absolutely no friends in real life, so I’m really hoping to make some through here! I’m very easy to talk to, I like to think. I’m open-minded and have a sense of humor. I really like to send cursed images, and vines, and listen to music, and just chat in general. UM, I’m really bad at introductions? I dunno what to say anymore before getting into the more writing-focused things. Uhh… I reckon I’ll get into the Good Shit ™.

About My Writing
- I write in third person, past tense.
- I can write anything from two paragraphs to twelve paragraphs depending on how into the story I am. Usually, I try to include a minimum of three paragraphs.
- I like to play fleshed out, thought of characters.
- Preference for where we roleplay goes from PMs > Threads > Discord respectively. Aside from these three options, I will not roleplay anywhere else offsite.

Requirements/ Rules/ About You
- You absolutely MUST talk to me ooc. This wasn’t always a requirement, but I recently discovered that I just tend to get burnt out if I don’t have some kind of relationship formed with my partner. Without talking, writing feels professional, and I don’t want this to feel like it’s some job I’m forced to do. Let’s talk about our characters and our story! Let’s send memes and laugh at dumb shit, please. It’s highly preferred that you have Discord, just to chat. I like to voice call and send pictures and talk and get to know my partners.
- Please use third person! I will not write in first person and I will not write with people who use first person. We obviously are not these characters and I get the feeling that people tend to self-insert when using “I” and whatnot ic. It’s just not my thing.
- I will only play MxM as the main pairing. Outside of the main pairing, however, I am willing to have any other pairing as side characters, nps, and whatnot! I may not give them the same attention, but I absolutely love having a wide cast of characters.
- Patience! Respect! Etc. Etc. I tend to get overwhelmed and burnt out and struggle with mental health and writer’s block and shit. While I try my best to reply in a timely manner, sometimes, my brain has other plans. Please be patient with me. I will always do the same for you.
- I absolutely refuse to label characters with sexual terms such as “top” or “bottom” or “seme” or “uke.” That seems extremely dehumanizing to me and I’m not having any of it. If you mention it during planning, I’ll probably very kindly leave the conversation.
- I prefer a minimum of at least two paragraphs per reply, though I understand if the occasional single paragraph is needed. Just let me know when you are struggling with what to write and we can add something new to the setting/ or change things.
- Please contribute to the plot and the story! Be assertive - share your ideas! Chances are, I’m going to like just about everything you give me. But if not, it never hurts to try. I don’t want to be the only one carrying our story.

Plots!
Journey to the Past: A is a prince who was lost as a child, separated from his kingdom after an evil wizard came and killed his family. He grew up his entire life in an orphanage, having forgotten about his life as a prince. Years later, rumors spread that the long lost prince may still be alive. Living on the streets and desperate for the money they would earn by returning the lost prince, B looks for actors to act as the prince, promising to half the sum. Not realizing A is the actual prince, they hire them as the actor, only realizing who they really are when it’s too late.

Under the Big Tent: A is a circus performer and B is a runaway who gets swept into working for the owners in order to get money for food. B sees everyone around them as temporary, so doesn’t bother with socializing, while A is willing and able to talk to anyone, but is desperate to find someone who actually cares.

Healing Water: A is a merman who made a bargain with a corrupt wizard, exchanging his soul for human legs after falling in love with a human. Unable to make the human fall in love with them, however, his soul was kept by the wizard and he was forced to become the main attraction in the wizard’s circus. Being used and advertised as someone who can heal anyone through the magic water they swim in, they attract the interest of B. B is a journalist who took an interest in the story of this rumored healing water, desperate to make it big and give a big story. Though they are skeptical, they secretly wish the water truly is magical, wanting to cure a sick family member.

The Magicians: A is a person who has dreamed of magic existing for as long as they can remember. At first, everyone assumed it was a harmless child belief, finding it admirable how young A would try and catch magical creatures or perform magic spells. As he grew up, though, he only became more obsessed with proving magic’s existence. Just as he was beginning to doubt that it really did exist, he sees B using magic when he thinks he’s alone. A eagerly talks to them and B shows them the world of magic that had been under their noses all along, showing him the magic he has inside of him. A begins to realize that the magic world is far more dangerous than he expected it to be.

Royal Compromise:p Two Kingdoms have been at war for ages, plaguing each of the lands with blood and detriment. Despite having no daughters, the two separate kings, despite being homophobic, agree to marry their eldest sons in an effort to repair the feud between Kingdoms, uniting them as one. A and B are forced to marry despite their differences. They must deal with the homophobia of their parents and their people, the stress of ruling a kingdom, and more.

These are only a few plots! Feel free to share some of your own ideas. I'm always down to brainstorm more!

code by @pasta
About Me
In this section, I will be letting you know about me as a person, as a writer, and what sort of things you can expect from me as a partner, and what I expect from you. So, this is very important not to skip over, thank you! Please read through the entire thing. I think it’s the respectful thing to do and, besides, it will give you an idea of whether or not our writing styles/preferences/personalities and whatnot will mesh! Thank you for stopping by my thread. ♥

Without further adieu, here is a bit about me. My name is Peyton, though you can call me Galactic or really whatever else your heart desires. I answer to just about everything as long as it is friendly! I am nieteen year old female who uses she/her/they pronouns. I’m currently in school knocking out required courses for my general A.A., but I’m hoping to graduate soon and go to school for psychology. I play volleyball, have school, and struggle with mental health, so I can’t promise I will be active every hour of the day to roleplay, but I’ll usually always be available to chat ooc. I’m an aspiring artist! I just recently got a drawing tablet and have been dabbling in digital art for the past month, so if we are to roleplay and I like our story, you can probably expect some very bad art of our characters! I have absolutely no friends in real life, so I’m really hoping to make some through here! I’m very easy to talk to, I like to think. I’m open-minded and have a sense of humor. I really like to send cursed images, and vines, and listen to music, and just chat in general. UM, I’m really bad at introductions? I dunno what to say anymore before getting into the more writing-focused things. Uhh… I reckon I’ll get into the Good Shit ™.

About My Writing
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I can write anything from two paragraphs to twelve paragraphs depending on how into the story I am. Usually, I try to include a minimum of three paragraphs.
  • I like to play fleshed out, thought of characters.
  • Preference for where we roleplay goes from PMs > Threads > Discord respectively. Aside from these three options, I will not roleplay anywhere else offsite.

Requirements/ Rules/ About You
  • You absolutely MUST talk to me ooc. This wasn’t always a requirement, but I recently discovered that I just tend to get burnt out if I don’t have some kind of relationship formed with my partner. Without talking, writing feels professional, and I don’t want this to feel like it’s some job I’m forced to do. Let’s talk about our characters and our story! Let’s send memes and laugh at dumb shit, please. It’s highly preferred that you have Discord, just to chat. I like to voice call and send pictures and talk and get to know my partners.
  • Please use third person! I will not write in first person and I will not write with people who use first person. We obviously are not these characters and I get the feeling that people tend to self-insert when using “I” and whatnot ic. It’s just not my thing.
  • I will only play MxM as the main pairing. Outside of the main pairing, however, I am willing to have any other pairing as side characters, nps, and whatnot! I may not give them the same attention, but I absolutely love having a wide cast of characters.
  • Patience! Respect! Etc. Etc. I tend to get overwhelmed and burnt out and struggle with mental health and writer’s block and shit. While I try my best to reply in a timely manner, sometimes, my brain has other plans. Please be patient with me. I will always do the same for you.
  • I absolutely refuse to label characters with sexual terms such as “top” or “bottom” or “seme” or “uke.” That seems extremely dehumanizing to me and I’m not having any of it. If you mention it during planning, I’ll probably very kindly leave the conversation.
  • I prefer a minimum of at least two paragraphs per reply, though I understand if the occasional single paragraph is needed. Just let me know when you are struggling with what to write and we can add something new to the setting/ or change things.
  • Please contribute to the plot and the story! Be assertive - share your ideas! Chances are, I’m going to like just about everything you give me. But if not, it never hurts to try. I don’t want to be the only one carrying our story.

Pairings/ Dynamics (Bold is preferred though I’m completely willing to let you have either one you want!)
  • Closeted Gay/Bi/Etc. x Open Gay/Bi/Etc.
  • Ray of Sunshine x Ex-Bad Guy
  • Big Soft x Angry Small
  • Mom Friend x Reckless Idiot
  • Scary x Scaredy Cat
  • Feral Idiot x Tired, Saves Their Ass 90% of the Time
  • A would take a literal knife in the heart for B. B has probably unknowingly saved them in the past. For the longest time, A thinks their feelings are purely loyalty.
  • Flirty x Shy
  • Drama!!! x Practical
  • A is stoic as fuck but continuously flustered by B. B always brags about how strong and awesome they are (not fooling anyone).
  • Only Soft With Eachother
  • Gross Overly Romantic PDA
  • B spoils A a whole bunch; buys them flowers, takes them on extravagant dates, etc. Took A a while to come to terms with how much they liked it.
  • Friends who are so comfortable with each other that they don’t even realize they’re practically dating.
  • Delinquent x Good
  • I literally have a million more. Just tell me you want more. I gotchu, babe. I gotchu.

Plots
Journey to the Past: A is a prince who was lost as a child, separated from his kingdom after an evil wizard came and killed his family. He grew up his entire life in an orphanage, having forgotten about his life as a prince. Years later, rumors spread that the long lost prince may still be alive. Living on the streets and desperate for the money they would earn by returning the lost prince, B looks for actors to act as the prince, promising to half the sum. Not realizing A is the actual prince, they hire them as the actor, only realizing who they really are when it’s too late.

Under the Big Tent: A is a circus performer and B is a runaway who gets swept into working for the owners in order to get money for food. B sees everyone around them as temporary, so doesn’t bother with socializing, while A is willing and able to talk to anyone, but is desperate to find someone who actually cares.

Healing Water: A is a merman who made a bargain with a corrupt wizard, exchanging his soul for human legs after falling in love with a human. Unable to make the human fall in love with them, however, his soul was kept by the wizard and he was forced to become the main attraction in the wizard’s circus. Being used and advertised as someone who can heal anyone through the magic water they swim in, they attract the interest of B. B is a journalist who took an interest in the story of this rumored healing water, desperate to make it big and give a big story. Though they are skeptical, they secretly wish the water truly is magical, wanting to cure a sick family member.

The Magicians: A is a person who has dreamed of magic existing for as long as they can remember. At first, everyone assumed it was a harmless child belief, finding it admirable how young A would try and catch magical creatures or perform magic spells. As he grew up, though, he only became more obsessed with proving magic’s existence. Just as he was beginning to doubt that it really did exist, he sees B using magic when he thinks he’s alone. A eagerly talks to them and B shows them the world of magic that had been under their noses all along, showing him the magic he has inside of him. A begins to realize that the magic world is far more dangerous than he expected it to be.

Royal Compromise:p Two Kingdoms have been at war for ages, plaguing each of the lands with blood and detriment. Despite having no daughters, the two separate kings, despite being homophobic, agree to marry their eldest sons in an effort to repair the feud between Kingdoms, uniting them as one. A and B are forced to marry despite their differences. They must deal with the homophobia of their parents and their people, the stress of ruling a kingdom, and more.

Last edited:
Bump! Ya girl got a laptop so I can finally take on one or two more roleplays.

Bump! Currently not looking for the Under the Big Tent plot. Craving some small town 80s rp OR a roleplay inspired by songs? These two are the ones particularly on my mind so if you have any ideas or if you wanna brainstorm, hit me up. Or just listen because they're GORGEOUS.
AURORA - Runaway
Garth Stevenson - Arches (Or anything else by Garth Stevenson his music his BEAUTIFUL).

"Friends who are so comfortable with each other that they don’t even realize they’re practically dating." really caught my eye~ Also Big Soft x Angry Small! If you're still open, I'd love the chance to RP with you!~

"Friends who are so comfortable with each other that they don’t even realize they’re practically dating." really caught my eye~ Also Big Soft x Angry Small! If you're still open, I'd love the chance to RP with you!~
Send me a message!

[CENTER said:
"Zzz_SleepiestBoy_zzZ, post: 10074136, member: 73594"][/CENTER]
Interested in Royal compromise maybe big soft, angry small, delinquent x good or only soft with each other
I'm currently doing A Royal Compromise with someone else at the moment but I would love to do "only soft with each other" with you. Shoot me a pm!

Feral Idiot x Tired, Saves Their Ass 90% Of The Time fits with a character of mine so well and it amuses me soo may I hit you up with that if it’s open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back