• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LOTR/Hobbit, Bohemian Rhapsody, Marvel, Harry Potter M/M Roleplay cravings

Strawberri

Wayfinder
Hello all!
I figured I'd put a new, updated fandom list with my current cravings for RPs. I am willing to do F/M, but I would prefer M/M. (Yes, we can double-up) I'm willing to play any gender, sexuality, or species. Those underlined are the parts I would prefer to play, but I am more than open to sorting out a plot and deciding roles after! Fandoms in order of my cravings :)

Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit:
Gimli/Legolas,
Thorin/Thranduil,
Thorin/Bilbo,
Fili/Kili,
Dwalin/Ori
Pretty much any pairing tbh

Bohemian Rhapsody (movie):
Freddie Mercury/ Roger Taylor
Freddie/Anyone honestly

Harry Potter:
Draco/Harry
Tom/Harry
Lucius/Harry
Fenrir/Harry

Marvel:
Tony/Steve
Bucky/Steve
Stephen/Tony
Thor/Loki

Expectations: I'll be on everyday, so I expect my partner to respond at least once a day (but life happens, so I won't get upset as long as you don't randomly leave for a month). At least a paragraph per response, but I can write up to four on a regular post if you'd like more. Small mistakes are okay. I understand if you're too excited to proof read before responding! Open communication is a must to ensure we're both happy and not working against each other's ideas.

Honestly, I'm down for close to whatever, 'normal' or otherwise!

PLOTS
Like I said, down for whatever, so feel free to pitch me any ideas! Seriously, I'm not likely to turn it down. These plots are for any and all of the pairings/fandoms.

Alpha/Omega
Dom/Sub
Soulmates
Mafia Lord/Citizen
Domestic life
Celebrity/Citizen

Feel free to respond on this thread or by dropping me a private message! We'll sort everything out and then get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back