• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1708998429219.png

Welcome!
Hello there! I'm Redfork2000, but you can just call me Red or Fork for short. So you may be wondering what this is all about. Well, before we get to that, here's a bit about myself:
  • How long I've been roleplaying: about 7 years.
  • How long I've been writing stories: about 10 years.
  • Average post length: 2-5 paragraphs (but I can adjust to more or less depending on your preferences)
  • Preferred roleplay genres: Slice-of-life, comedy, romance, adventure, etc.
  • Writes in: Third person perspective (I really do not like first person perspective at all)
  • Pairings: Only MxF
  • Activity Frequency: I'm usually active most of the week, except for weekends. Depending on how busy I am, I may be able to reply anywhere from once every 2-3 days to several times in a single day. However, I'm very flexible with my roleplay partners' schedule.
  • I don't like swear words, so if you could avoid them while chatting or roleplaying with me, that would be very much appreciated.
What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:
  • Someone who contributes to the plot and helps it progress. I'd prefer if we both push the plot forward, not someone who just reacts and lets me do all the work of advancing the plot.
  • Someone who is respectful. We should both respect each other at all times, no matter what.
  • Someone who won't use curse words. They make me highly uncomfortable. I don't mind if you use them elsewhere, just please don't use them when talking to or roleplaying with me.
  • Someone who I can communicate with. I want to be able to discuss the RP with them in OOC chat, and plan with them. And while I don't require it, just chatting for fun in the OOC chat is a big bonus for me.
If you message me, I would really appreciate if you mention to me how active you are, so I can know how often I can expect you to reply, and tell me your preferred post length. And if you also tell me where you stand on all the other points, I can assure you the extra effort won't go unnoticed by me.

Lost in the 50s!
In 2024, my character is the assistant of a scientist who is working on inventing the first time machine! Everything was going very well, until one evening, when my character was cleaning everything in the lab before leaving for the day, he accidentally activates the time machine, and ends up being sent back in time!

Now my character finds himself in 1956, lost and confused. As he walks around town, he crosses paths with your character! Your character is a young woman that lives in this time period. What her backstory and personality are like is entirely up to you!

But this encounter is what kicks off this story. My character has no way to go back to his time period, so he must adapt to the time period he's now in. This will be a fun, light-hearted story on how our characters, despite being from very different time periods, manage to warm up to each other and even fall in love!

Does this sound like something you'd like to roleplay? If so, don't be shy, and feel free to send me a PM, or just let me know in the comment section below so we can discuss this idea further together.

Are you not interested in this particular idea? That's perfectly fine as well, I have several other ideas and plots in my main interest check. If you'd like to check that one out, click on the link below:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back