• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

trashypuppyy

burger >_<
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLOOO my name is Ruu!! Im a 17 yo trans guy looking for some rp partners ^_^ I dont like to make stuff long so lets get into it!!!

-ˏˋ about meˊˎ-
Im a 17 year old lil guy turning 18 this year woahh!! Im dyslexic and autistic so be prepeared for typos, spamming and shit like that :D Im in the EET timezone and i go to school regularly everyday and will reply during that on rare occations. I am trans and i will only play trans male characters, and i wont do heavy nsfw (sxual stuff, heavy gore etc) but im open to do small stuff inside romance rps (which is what im looking for!)

Im open for Oc x Oc or Canon x Canon (i will NOT do oc x canon) and i dont do doubling because i simply like to have my character to myself. I only rp on discord!!

-ˏˋ what im looking for ˊˎ-
Im hoping to find someone who is willing to go in depth with the story and characters. I mainly play MxM/TMxM but im open to do FxM in some cases/pairings! Im also willing to do platonic FxF!! I dont mind what your age is as long as youre not over the age of 25 or under the age of 16!!! I dont care what your gender or sexuality is as long as you are queer and not a cis female who fetishises male relationships!! Timezones dont really matter but id love it if you were in the same range as me!

Thats all <3

-ˏˋ fandoms and pairings ♡ˊˎ-

❤️= CRAVE/LOVE, 💕= I adore this !!! ⭐= Up for it!!
(characters im willing to do are underlined!^^)

。゚・ Fandoms ・゚。

Danganronpa;
💕 Kazuichi x Gundham
💕 Sayaka x Leon

Until dawn;
❤️ Ashely x Chris

Fnaf (No 1st, 3rd or 4th game!) ;
⭐ Any bonnie x freddy (except 1st and 3rd game!)
⭐ Any bonnie x foxy (except 1st and 3rd game!)

❤️ Resident evil (All games!) ❤️
Sherry x Jake (re6)
Chris x Piers (re6)
Leon x Luis (re4)
Honestly any re ship!! <3

Detroit: Become human;
💕 Any MxM ship!! You suggest! (No Hank x Connor cus ew :/)

Pairings for ocs!!

❤️ Jock x Jock
❤️ Jock x Nerd (not in bully x victim way!)
💕 Vampire x Werewolf
⭐ Enemies to lovers
❤️ Friends to lovers (THIS IS MY FAVVV!!!)
💕 Human x Android/Cyborg/Robot
💕 Prince x Knight
⭐ Elf x Hunter
❤️ Sunshine x Crumpy (ANOTHER FAVV!!)

Thats all BYEEEE <33

If anyone is up to try broadway based musical rps i love love Addams family, heathers, mean girls and anastasia!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back