• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for long term rp partner=friend

vamp prince

always looking for rp partners pm me please

1) No one liners I can’t really do anything with these.

2) I want to be friends with you I would really like us to have conversations become friends.

3) If you don’t like the rp no problems just tell me and I will leave you alone.

4) Romance is a must in all my rps other than that I am open to all and any ideas

5) I play males in all the rps and I do m/m or m/f​

Now to the roles I would like to do I will bold the roles I want but I am always open to changing sides

Prince or kingxbodyguard

Best friendxbest friend

Teacherxstudent

Superheroxsidekick

Now I don’t really have a role for this maybe we can turn one of the above roles into this I would love to get some kind of horror roleplay going.

Here are some fandoms

Naruto

Dragon ball z

Pokemon

X-men

Dc universe

Elder scrolls universe​

Now even if there is not a role or universe here you don’t like please pm me I am always open to new idea’s

i was just going to PM you then realized I still can't! omg.

but yes im interested in the prince or king/bodyguard and well DCU related ^^. mxm or fxm. :D

Maybe we could rp Human Pokemon x Human Pokemon or Trainer x Human Pokemon?

Or some ship in the Elder Scrolls universe

If you're still looking I'd love to do a rp with you. I'll try to send a pm, I apologize if I do it wrong. i may have been on here a little while, but I haven't been on often due to really slow rps

I am very interested in being a friend and long term RP partner. Pm me we can discus ideas and talk! I really like DC and few other fandoms you may or may not be interested in.

Haii i am interested in roleplaying with you! Just give me a PM and we can start roleplaying! I dont mind any of the themes just choose your favourite and we just expand.

1) No one liners I can’t really do anything with these.

2) I want to be friends with you I would really like us to have conversations become friends.

3) If you don’t like the rp no problems just tell me and I will leave you alone.

4) Romance is a must in all my rps other than that I am open to all and any ideas

5) I play males in all the rps and I do m/m or m/f​

Now to the roles I would like to do I will bold the roles I want but I am always open to changing sides

Prince or kingxbodyguard

Best friendxbest friend

Teacherxstudent

Superheroxsidekick

Now I don’t really have a role for this maybe we can turn one of the above roles into this I would love to get some kind of horror roleplay going.

Here are some fandoms

Naruto

Dragon ball z

Pokemon

X-men

Dc universe

Elder scrolls universe​

Now even if there is not a role or universe here you don’t like please pm me I am always open to new idea’s

I can do dc universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back