• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for friends

Mystii

Minster of Sinister Implications
Roleplay Type(s)
Ohi dere I am Tehlus_Angel, a female living in the seventh layer of hell (Australia in other words). I am twenty-three and have been RPing for a little over eleven years now, started back when MSN groups was still in full swing. I am on almost every single day and reply quickly where I can (sometimes I do need to sleep). I normally RP as females as I have a bit of difficulty playing a guys, it's just one of those things I am not at all good at. I normally play characters who are either damsels in distress who slowly learn to stick up for themselves or complete badass chicks who think they don't need anyone in their life but learn to let people in. I am really interested in:

Fantasy esq: 
•Dragons
•Werewolves/other werecreatures
•Vampires (good old classic vampires that burn in the sun and 'die' at sunrise ie vampires from Laurel K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series)
•Shapeshifters
•Dystopian society
•Witches
•Angel/Demons

•Fae/Fair folk

Also enjoy post apocalyptic setting styled RPs (think of the book series called Branded for one of the kind of styles that interest me) I also am happy for: FxF, MxF and MxFxM pairings :3

I am also happy to RP mature themes (drugs, violence to a degree etc) I also don't mind a bit of modern day RPs and RPs with darker type themes (slaves etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's high-imaginary fantasy worlds you're looking for, I might have the cure. Coupled with a partner who I lost contact with a long while ago, I have a grand world of custom landscapes, societies, religions, races, and magics just sitting idle. Until now, that is. All of the species listed above are part of the grand design. I recently designed the political system as well, putting four factions as the main parties. I linearly roleplay males since portraying a female character is out of my depth. Do you have a preference on post length?

I don't at all have a preference on post length, I honestly am happy for whatever length ^.^

In the morning (1AM in the States), I'll PM you with the little details of this fantasy world I have cultivated. But as for now, I'm sleeping.

MSN groups. Now that's something I haven't heard in a long time. All those taverns and forests. You'd swear there was a Gaia convention in there somewhere, or a dwarven drinking contest.  :P

Yes the good old amazing days of MSN groups, so much weirdness and mystery with every link you clicked on :P  

Huh I'm newschool so I have no idea what these MSN groups you are talking about. But that aside, if you're still up for it, we can go for some dragons, werebeasts, anything that involves some powerful beings BUT vampires. You would think people would get tired from Twilight soon but nooo so vampires is kind of out of my list now :)

MSN groups was a place you could make forums, they shut down years ago now. But anywho, sounds good :3 I have a couple of free RPs lurking about if you would like me to link them I can or if you'd like me to start an RP just for you let me know what theme ^.^

I'm really interested in RPing with you, you sound like someone i could click with. I'm always down for some high fantasy rp and love monsters so let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back