• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fandoms?

Let's say I don't do this much. Fandoms were never really my cup of tea, but recently I've had quite a few universe cravings I need to satisfy. I'll accept only 18+ persons as partners, considering I might be walking a line in some of my crack ships.

Roles I would like to play are in bold, more ♡ the more I want to play it. Seems simple right? Let's get on to the fun stuff.

Naruto

Sasuke X Hinata ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sasuke X OC ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hinata X Kiba

Temari X Shikamaru

Kushina (young) X Minato (young)

Itachi X Kurenai

Izumi Uchiha X Itachi Uchiha

Anko X Kakashi

Kabuto X Karin

Rin (young) X Kakashi (young)

Neji X Hinata

OC X OC Alternate Universe ♡♡♡

The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices/Dark Artifices

Jem X Tessa

Jem X Emma

Jace X Sebastian/Johnathan ♡♡

Jace X Isabelle

Jace X Emma

Julian X Emma ♡♡♡

Mark Blackthorn X Emma ♡♡♡♡

Mark X Julian

Jem X Camille Belcourt

Jem X Will

Will X OC

Jem X OC ♡♡♡♡♡♡

OC X OC ♡♡

Jace X OC

Sebastian/Johnathan X OC

The Musketeers

Athos X OC

Aramis X OC

Eragon

Murtagh X OC

Eragon X OC

Murtagh X Eragon

Game of Thrones

Jon X Dany

Dany X Daario

OC X OC

Arya X Jaquen?

Sansa X Jon

Jon X Melisandre

Margery X Rob Stark

Supernatural

Sam X Dean

Dean X Castiel

Dean X OC

Lucifer X Everyone?

OC X OC

There are a lot more anime that I can't think of off the top of my head atm.

So those are the big ones. On the other hand I'm totally up for suggestions about pretty much everything ever haha. Feel free to post below or hit me up with a P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey :) first just wanted to clarify that the roles not in bold mean you are open to both? and from reading, I see you're up for MxF or MxM - is there any post expectancy? for how often you look for in replies?

authinsi said:
Hey :) first just wanted to clarify that the roles not in bold mean you are open to both? and from reading, I see you're up for MxF or MxM - is there any post expectancy? for how often you look for in replies?
I'm up for FxF to, I just didn't have any pairings I wanted to play off the top of my head lol Also cool with transgenders, genderqueers etc.

I like at least two good sized paragraphs, but I know how things go and when it gets slow I expect help spicing it up haha. I'm not picky about how often my partner posts, seeing as sometimes I can take a couple months to find the Muse I need for it.

I would be willing to do a few things.

Naruto - OC X OC Alternate Universe ♡♡♡

I have some ideas for alternate universes if you don't already have something in mind. If this is what we decide to do then we can talk about my ideas and your ideas and see where we land.

Supernatural - OC x OC

I figure this can be fun with all the options of not only what to hunt, but what to be. Some supernatural creatures can be good, like Garth and Benny. That adds an internal struggle to it which could be fun.

IrritatedMind said:
I would be willing to do a few things.
Naruto - OC X OC Alternate Universe ♡♡♡

I have some ideas for alternate universes if you don't already have something in mind. If this is what we decide to do then we can talk about my ideas and your ideas and see where we land.

Supernatural - OC x OC

I figure this can be fun with all the options of not only what to hunt, but what to be. Some supernatural creatures can be good, like Garth and Benny. That adds an internal struggle to it which could be fun.
OOoh~ Tell me about all of your ideas~ I have a few little things I like, but they're mostly in an after-canon kind of thing haha. So of course I'm up to hear your ideas :)

Garth? Garth! I had to look it up cuz I totally forgot he was a werewolf >.> Garth and Benny were best. Love them <3 I have a bit of a character built in the Super-verse, though I don't mind not using her haha

Well one of my ideas is an alternate universe where humans were enslaved by the Bijuu. The main plot of the story is a small band of rebel shinobi fighting back and sealing the demons away for ever. The second plot that comes to mind is a situation where the hidden villages were never founded. Instead the clans have still kept to themselves and merely send out peace treaties from time to time. The main focus of it would be a group of unwilling allies fighting against a common foe. It would end with them forming the villages after realizing how much they could get down together.

As for supernatural I don't have a character drawn up, but let me know if it is what you want to do. It seems other people want to do Naruto role-plays so we could easily do Supernatural instead.

Destiel and Lucifer x Everyone? (lmao) sound awesome! I write both Dean and Lucifer pretty well so if you'd like I'll gladly RP with you:)

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]
Naruto
OC X OC Alternate Universe ♡♡♡

[/QUOTE]
Oooooooh. Do you know what you want to do with the alternate universe?

IrritatedMind said:
Well one of my ideas is an alternate universe where humans were enslaved by the Bijuu. The main plot of the story is a small band of rebel shinobi fighting back and sealing the demons away for ever. The second plot that comes to mind is a situation where the hidden villages were never founded. Instead the clans have still kept to themselves and merely send out peace treaties from time to time. The main focus of it would be a group of unwilling allies fighting against a common foe. It would end with them forming the villages after realizing how much they could get down together.
As for supernatural I don't have a character drawn up, but let me know if it is what you want to do. It seems other people want to do Naruto role-plays so we could easily do Supernatural instead.
Yeah lol. Naruto seems to be highly in demand :P But your ideas are super unique and I like them :) I like the village-less shinobi world <3 Would we want to have any dying or extinct clans at this time?

Dragoniz said:
Destiel and Lucifer x Everyone? (lmao) sound awesome! I write both Dean and Lucifer pretty well so if you'd like I'll gladly RP with you:)
Haha, I wasn't too sure if there was anyone I wouldn't pair Lucifer with xD So we could do pretty much everything at that point lol PM me with your ideas man.

Well since the clans never settled, especially in Kiri, then they were never really wiped out. Also certain enemies don't exist like Obito isn't a bad guy he would just be an Uchiha. Do you want to move this to a pm or a different thread where we can hash out the finer details?

IrritatedMind said:
Well since the clans never settled, especially in Kiri, then they were never really wiped out. Also certain enemies don't exist like Obito isn't a bad guy he would just be an Uchiha. Do you want to move this to a pm or a different thread where we can hash out the finer details?
PM would work best for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back