• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a story-like 1 x 1 roleplay!

kouichirouu

I'm quite new to this website but I would love, love, love to find someone to RP with right away. I have looked elsewhere but nothing has worked. Anyway, though, on with the important stuff ( :) )

What I look for:

• I would love to do an OC RP that is purely OC and made up between the both of us. I love to fangirl over our OCs and draw pictures of them because I'm an artist and talk about them 24/7.
  • I prefer a modern, real life, slice of life romance kind of plot, but what specifically is totally up to us to decide!
  • I am a sucker for detailed characters, so I would like to fill out character sheets together and make characters and do all the fun stuff just so we don't completely wing our RP!
  • I do MxM, FxF, and MxF; although right now I'd love a cutesy MxM plot line, though I would not mind the other two either! I won't turn you down if you want to do FxF or MxF at all.
  • Replies should be at least 2-3 paragraphs (more if we can do so, this is a story-like RP) and well written with proper grammar and spelling. Replies should also not take forever to do, meaning I need an active roleplayer who won't take 3 days to reply, but will give me a few replies a day.
  • I want something that lasts a long time, not something we do for two days and then quit doing it. I enjoy making friends to do more RPs with in the future.

I can't think of much else to put, but if you're interested, reply and let me know and we can start something asap!

Nerdygeekflower said:
Hey Pm me, I think we could do well together!
I can't quite PM people yet because I'm like, super super new, so if you could PM me that would be great. I'd love to plot.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]I'd love to do a mxm with you! I've been looking for one forever! I also want to do a nice classic mxf romance.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to PM me then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back