• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Roleplay Partner (Steven Universe?)

Cheyaroo

Unlucky Member
Hello there! My name is Chey, and I'm currently looking for a few roleplay partners who would be interested in roleplaying Steven Universe. It's a really good show, if you haven't watched it, I really recommend it!

Okay, now... I'd like to say a few things, first of all. I would prefer to have a roleplay partner who has seen all of the episodes that have been currently aired, because I don't want to accidentally spoil something for you. So, if you haven't watched all of the episodes, I suggest you turn back, because there will probably be some spoilers down below. I'd also like to have a roleplay partner who doesn't mind roleplaying as canon characters. I love the characters in the show, and... to be honest, it really irritates me when people say they want to roleplay a specific fandom, but only want to use OCs. I usually don't mind OCs, but I just... hate it when people refuse to play canon characters, and want to have their OC as the main focus of the roleplay. Not my cup of tea, to be honest.

All right, now... onto some ideas I have.

I love the Fryman family. I really do. Peedee's adorable, Ronaldo is hilarious, and Fryman's the dad who just... wants what's best for his family. I would really love to do a roleplay that kind of... centers around these three, or basically how they interact with the other Beach City residents, or how they act toward each other.

Or basically just test and see how the citizens get along with each other, based on headcanon.

I'd also love to do a roleplay where maybe the citizens have to help the Gems in some way... I don't know, I want more Gems and Citizens interactions... Q U Q

If you're interested, please let me know! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back