• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a new rp! Fandom (Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, Orphan Black) or original storyline

Verdilac

i'm really sorry, kiddo, but you thought wrong
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm new on this site and looking for a rp! I've been rp'ing for 15 years on other websites but they're getting quite inactive, so I'm trying my luck here!

> my rp preferences
I like putting effort into world building and character building. For me rp'ing is about seeing how characters interact with each other within the borders of a certain world, a certain scene. How they (organically) grow throughout the story. I like bouncing ideas of each other as it gives a lot of inspiration. So to me it's important that we both take initiative in coming up with a plot, put in some time to get the story and characters straight before starting. I also don't mind if ideas don't work, I rather have someone just say that they want to change something than for them to continue writing on something they don't enjoy.

One or multiple characters is both fine but I have a slight preference for multiple as it can really expand the storyline, or one character each with enough NPC to make the world feel "alive".

I like drama, angst, conflict, but also some light-heartedness, friendships, romance (but romance is not the starting point for me; it has to feel organic and I won't force two characters together from the beginning just to create romance).

The length of my post depends on the scene but I usually write anything between 400 and 1000 words. Length doesn't really matter to me as long as the posts have enough substance for the other to reply to.

I try to write multiple times a week but can sometimes be inactive for a few days due to work. Inactivity doesn't really bother me but talking about the storyline and characters during is always fun as it keeps the hype alive!

I'm in my mid-twenties so I prefer writing with someone around the same age.

> themes
I'm not into storylines that are mainly/almost exclusively about romance. I like romance but friendship, animosity and family is just as important to me.
I am interested in a storyline inspired by The Hunger Games or Game of Thrones, Orphan Black (all with OCs)
Or an original storyline about (for example): assassins, the thrills and dark sides of fame (preferably a 70s setting), a Kill Bill-like revenge plot, monarchy (modern and historical times), vampires, gods, eternity, immortality.
(underlined is what I'm most excited about rn)

> where to write?
This website and discord are both fine!

~

As I don't have any posts here yet I can send a sample of my writing if you want.
Just reply here if you're interested so I can send you a DM, or send me a DM yourself! (Maybe with some rp preferences or themes that you like, so we have a starting point!)

x

Last edited:
bumppppppp I'm just VERY into the idea of a Hunger Games rp right now :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back