• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term partner

JaydenMancino

Hey there! I am looking for a long term partner to RP with, ive been gone for a bit but now i have a little free time to RP. I have a story in mind but i am open to other ideas as well. Not sure if anyone is familiar with the show the affair, but I am thinking of doing a rp that is based off something like that just with OC's. Two Married or committed people who fight temptation but ultimately give into their affair. I am interested in dramatic twists and turns, with lots of romance, and conflict. If I can't find that, I am open to any other Idea.

What I provide: 

Creative and enthusiastic RP

Friendship

Consistency

Nonjudgemental and completely open to just about anything.

Detailed posts

What I'd like from you:

All above

As well as semi-detailed posts at the very least.

I am not a grammar nazi just no text speak please

If you are interested please either PM me or write below and ill contact you. Please be mature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back