• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BellaOfTheBelladonna

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there! My name is Bella. I am very new to this website. I got recommended to it site by a friend and I am hoping to find some good fun people to RP with.

I am 18+.
I am perfectly fine with LGBTQ+ things.
I can sadly can only do 1×1 RP's. I get to overwhelmed if there is to meany people and everyon replying all at ones. I can maybe try with 3 people (counting myself) if we agree to take turns for the replies.
I prefer a decent length reply at minimum 2 to 3 paragraphs please, no 3-word replies. I know you sometimes have to do short replies but you know try to give me something to work with, please! And I'll do the same for you.
I am fine with doubling (OC×Cannon) and OC×OC but not Cannon×Cannon. I honestly just can't get into those so I don't enjoy them.
I am all for TOORP so please don't be shy!
I RP a lot of different fandoms, genres, and original stories so please don't hesitate to ask! I will put as much as I can into the tags but I may forget some so feel free to ask.
I will say that unfortunately I am kinda busy so I can't reply as much as I would like but I will as often as I can.
So yeah that's me! If you are interested let me know please!
Have a good day!

Last edited:
Heya, I'm interested in doing an original plot as well! Please shoot me a PM whenever you get the chance!

Also, I've looked this up and found literally nothing helpful, so may I ask what TOORP stands for??

Hi, if you’d like to brainstorm an original plot with me, feel free to PM me ☺️

Hey! I would love to do an original plot with you! If you want to feel free to PM
Hey there! I would love to do an original plot with you! If you want to feel free to PM
Hey there! Sorry, it took me a bit to reply. How are you?
As for an original story I would love to! I don't know where to PM you tho. Sorry I'm new to this website.

Heya, I'm interested in doing an original plot as well! Please shoot me a PM whenever you get the chance!

Also, I've looked this up and found literally nothing helpful, so may I ask what TOORP stands for??
To my knowledge it means "Talking outside of roleplay".
And an original story sounds fun! I'm new to this website so where do we go to get started?

Thanks for the reaction! ^^
Were you interested in any of the fandom ideas or? I see you already reached out for someone else though, but I’m fine with OG or fandom too! So if you’re up for more than one partner, I’d be happy to give it a try! : )

Do you have any fantasy or Sci-Fi Fandoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back