• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel Radiostatic RP Partner Search

Insomniac Enby

uncomplicated and happy
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Insomnia and I'm a 19 year old college student (who just got done for the semester !!)
Radiostatic grabbed me straight by the brain and is NOT letting up its death grip
The hyperfixation and brainrot is intense and so I'm looking for an RP partner

Rules:
  • 18+ only!! I am not comfortable roleplaying with minors
  • You must be close to my age aswell, I'm not comfortable with roleplaying with someone too much older than me (under 24-ish)
  • Please directly communicate with me what you are and aren't comfortable with
  • I usually don't tend to enjoy extreme dark themes and horror, but if there is something specific you have in mind let me know and I'll tell you whether I'm comfortable with it or not

About me:
  • I'm Nonbinary (they/he/she/it) and pansexual
  • EST timezone (but my sleep schedule is very bad if you couldn't tell by my name XD)
  • Mirror lit (I prefer writing one to three paragraphs but I'll match whatever you do)
  • Depending on the length of our posts and how busy I am, I'll tend to respond from multiple times a day to every-other day
  • I've been roleplaying on and off for probably about 8 years now since I was a kid
  • I'm new here and a bit rusty so please be patient : )
  • I enjoy OOC chatting and getting to know the people I roleplay with, plotting, talking about our hyperfixations, etc., etc. : )
  • I like creating art, writing, reading, and plantkeeping 🌱!!

All the other stuff:
  • You would be writing as Alastor and I would be Vox
  • Tropes I enjoy: Slowburn, mutual pining, (not actually) unrequited love, domesticity, hurt/comfort, angst, fluff, soulmate aus
  • 3rd person only please
  • We can roleplay through dms or on Discord (I'm much more active on Discord so I'll likely respond quicker on there)
  • I do enjoy doing other ships occasionally such as Chaggie and StaticRadioRose, if you'd like to roleplay some other ships aswell, but right now I am mainly looking for Radiostatic

DM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back