• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a female partner for Master X Slave relationship.

TheManWithManyName

You can call me Norman
[[CLOSED]]

Hi there!

So this RP will take place in modern day...where the rich becomes richer and the poor ceases to waste. In this harsh, world that knows no love and compassion what is a mere slave to an aristocrat of the society?

PM me if you're interested!

Ps

I suck at roleplays...I kinda hope that 1 on 1 RP can help me :tongue:..or maybe you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooohhh,this sounds fun,haha.Still looking?I'll play the slave.

The only thing is,I will not do anything inappropriate in romance.I tend to want to keep that at Disney level.However gore is completely fine with me.

I'm interested in this. I'd like to be the slave, if possible, but I'd be the master as well. I'm not picky on what happens in romance. PM me if you're interested.

TheManWithManyName said:
Hi there!
So this RP will take place in modern day...where the rich becomes richer and the poor ceases to waste. In this harsh, world that knows no love and compassion what is a mere slave to an aristocrat of the society?

PM me if you're interested!

Ps

I suck at roleplays...I kinda hope that 1 on 1 RP can help me :tongue:..or maybe you!
Yep definitely open for this! :3

Hello~ I can be either or c:

Is it yaoi? idk.. I'm interested.. so whenever, just PM me I think c;

Last edited by a moderator:
Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way(Anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

Adult Content - RpNation is a PG-13 site. As such we have members on this site as young as 13. What this means is that users are not allowed to post any explicit or adult content on this site. This includes but is not limited to both written word and images.
No Sexual Roleplaying - Users of the site are not allowed to participate in sexual roleplaying of any kind. Users may not roleplay out sexual acts in any roleplay even if they provide prior warnings of mature content. Any sexual roleplaying will result in an immediate 24 hour ban from the site minimally. Repeated breaking of this rule within a roleplay will result in the closure of any roleplay in question and possibly a permanent ban for the members involved. Telling people to take sexual roleplaying to another site or taking it to private messages (conversations) is encouraging sexual roleplaying and is not allowed.
I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back