• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 RP

I like the relationship ones do a little realistic but not much I mostly do fantasy but I think I could pull off something for a realistic one I'd your interested

Kk what would you like it to be about I'm open to pretty much anything even if I have to do a little research on it lol :)

Shadora said:
Kk what would you like it to be about I'm open to pretty much anything even if I have to do a little research on it lol :)
How about a shy girl with a barista.

Something was different about him the way he smiled at me, Maybe I stupid could I cute guy like him really be into me, Nah I'm just imagining things, Oh gosh he's coming this way probably that if I finished my drink I need to leave. He approach me and opens his mouth to speak ....

(Is cussing a little ok with you also I apologize in advance for my horrible Grammer, punctuation and s pelling i

Ugh another day working at a job I hate serving impatient people who will most likely yell and complain at me all day if I wanted that I would have kept working for my mom at least I had better hours I thought as I finished busting a table I looked around to see of anyone else needed help when a cute girl sitting alone catches my eye Good thing it's about time for my break I think as I walk to the girls table my most charming smile in place "is there anything else I can get for you mama" I ask ignoring the other customers

Shadora said:
(Is cussing a little ok with you also I apologize in advance for my horrible Grammer, punctuation and s pelling i
Ugh another day working at a job I hate serving impatient people who will most likely yell and complain at me all day if I wanted that I would have kept working for my mom at least I had better hours I thought as I finished busting a table I looked around to see of anyone else needed help when a cute girl sitting alone catches my eye Good thing it's about time for my break I think as I walk to the girls table my most charming smile in place "is there anything else I can get for you mama" I ask ignoring the other customers
(I'm completely okay with cussing and don't worry I'm not tang great at grammar and spelling myself )

I look behind and see no one is behind me I look back at the boy and smile. "Could I Have a Muffin Please?" I say. I smile and wait for his reply!

"Of course I'll get it for you right away but what kind would you like" I said trying not to sound like a total loser which wasn't easy because damn this girl was cute my black hair falls over my face slightly and I flip my hair out of my face only to realize that I probably looked like a total douchebag right now

Shadora said:
"Of course I'll get it for you right away but what kind would you like" I said trying not to sound like a total loser which wasn't easy because damn this girl was cute my black hair falls over my face slightly and I flip my hair out of my face only to realize that I probably looked like a total douchebag right now
I grin at the barista he is so cute, I feel as if I'm going to mess up. I open my mouth and reply "Blubarberry." I almost die inside how could I be so awkward.

I smile a little when she tries to say blueberry but can't it was so adorable I couldn't help but smile "one blueberry muffin coming right up miss...."I trailed off intentionally hoping to get a name and maybe a number if I was lucky

Stupid, Stupid I'm such an idiot Blubarberry what was I thinking he probably thinks I'm some stupid idiot who doesn't know proper English. I watch him walk away. I sigh. As I fiddle with my sweaters sleeves

I return with her muffin that I forced the cook to make so it was completely fresh "careful it's still pretty hot came fresh our of the oven" I said handing her the muffin "if....um.....If its not to much trouble could I get your name please" I ask trying not to sound like a freak

Uh My Name is Karla. I smiled up at the barista giddy with exit eat maybe he actually liked me. O sat the muffin down in the table.

"Karla huh I like it because it suites you it's a beautiful name fit for a......." my words are cut off by my idiot boss who yells at me "Dean quit Goofing off with your girlfriend and get to work" I glare at him and if we were in an anime the shadows would be whipping around me

I die of embarrassment when the cafes manger calls me hi boyfriend I don't even know his name, I feel my cheeks going red.

Shadora said:
"Karla huh I like it because it suites you it's a beautiful name fit for a......." my words are cut off by my idiot boss who yells at me "Dean quit Goofing off with your girlfriend and get to work" I glare at him and if we were in an anime the shadows would be whipping around me
I almost die of embarrassment when the cafes manger calls me th baristas girlfriend I instantly feel myself going red.

I glared daggers at my boss who was a complete idiot and expected me to do everything "Karla I am so sorry for my bosses actions he has a big mouth and isn't very bright most the time so for your trouble everything is on the house today ok" I said with a smile I shoot my boss a look that immediately shuts him up as O wait for her response

Shadora said:
I glared daggers at my boss who was a complete idiot and expected me to do everything "Karla I am so sorry for my bosses actions he has a big mouth and isn't very bright most the time so for your trouble everything is on the house today ok" I said with a smile I shoot my boss a look that immediately shuts him up as O wait for her response
"You should see my boss she is a complete Bitch," I say with no emotion picking at my muffin.

I laugh as she calls her boss a bitch "I bet my boss is a bigger bitch" I said with a smile "by the way I'm dean" I introduced myself

I feel my face turn red and wonder if she was laughing at me I begin to Wounder if I should ask her to do something later or if it would just be creepy "so Karla I haven't seen you in her before are new to this shop" I ask hoping the boss won't say anything

"I'm new to this town! So no not Really!" She said with a smile. Dean was kind for someone living in the big city. She grinned.

(Sorry didn't get pinged)

Dean looked in thought for a time "well since your new here why don't you let me show you around once I'm off work that is if you haven't seen the city already" he offers knowing he has to go soon or he will get fired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back