• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

goblin queen

hey there hi there how r u

im sarah, im 25 (she/they), est, looking for some new long term rp partners.

before we get into the hot shit like cravings i wanna specify - im not just looking for rps, im looking for some really hype new rp partners.

WHAT KINDA REALLY HYPE RP PARTNERS R U LOOKING FOR?

great question, sexy of you to ask that question.

• i like em 18+. Im 25, i teach, i’d feel weird writing with people i could have in my english classes.

• multifandom babey. im looking for partners who are f l e x i b l e. partners who are down to try new shit, maybe even fandoms they never heard of.

• partners who are DOWN to ask me for the same thing. have a craving for a fandom im not part of? sweet, throw it at me, i will learn it and do it with you. im happy to help out that is what this partnership is ABOUT my friend.

• partners who d o u b l e. and none of this one sided crap, we double like the hot bitches we are and give equal attention to both rps and hype each other up like the wholesome spectacular incredible people we are.

• related to above: partners who p l o t. i am so happy to include all your twists and turns, drama and tragedy and whatever the fuck else. all you gotta do is ask!!

• finally: partners who are chill with canon/oc and utter garbage levels of self indulgence. are we not HERE to have fun? im not looking to write a best selling novel by doing fandom rp, im just looking to chill and have fun.

BRUH THIS SOUNDS LIKE ME

sweet man you sound fucking awesome. let me tell you what you can expect from me.

• i am your hype man now. im your oc’s biggest fan and your entire fanclub.

• im happy to help you plot

• totally gonna give equal effort to both sides. maybe even More to yours bc thats just how i am

• mad flexible, i am here to do whatever you want. ill learn new fandoms for you, ill write anywhere from 500-1000 words, ill even do chat play on days when you wanna rp but dont want to make literally any effort about it.

• encouraging and friendly attitude - wanna chat? wanna vent? wanna be petty or just plain let off some steam? share memes? im H e r e for Y o u

• like. not to sound like a total loser but im on every day. so u know, u sure can expect consistency lmao

• maybe even some art. i draw and im happy to draw your ocs if we make friends <3

THIS ALL SOUNDS DOPE MAN, WHAT ARE THE MULTITUDE OF FANDOMS YOU HAPPEN TO BE CRAVING?

well spoken bud, lemme drop them here in order of craving. if you wanna hit me up and dont know them (but are willing to learn) please do, just let me know what fandom you want me to double for you and we can Learn Together like some cutesy educational tv show about cringe rping.

AHS (i know all the seasons, willing to do crossovers, aus, etc. This basic bitch is looking for tate/oc)

Twilight (major changes to lore, looking for jasper/oc)

Marvel (comics or mcu, looking for benjamin poindexter/oc, miguel o’hara/oc, or maybe a non-whitewashed-non-hydra-volunteer pietro maximoff)

BBC Sherlock (fanon interpretations more than canon, sebastian moran/oc)

Alien franchise (looking for david8/oc)

I know a bunch more fandoms so pls, while i am looking for these ur not limited by them for your end i am so happy to help u out my guy!!

THIS SOUNDS GREAT I’D LIKE TO CONTACT YOU NOW RIGHT NOW

Awesome. Hit me up over DMs we can exchange Thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back