• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Little Kid Roleplay?

Kuraiku

Hola ;)  

I'm looking for someone to roleplay with my child character, Hannah. She's seven years old, female, and has some...mental issues. It's not going to be anything super-edgy, don't worry. She's not emo or anything like that. Actually, quite the opposite. I'll fill out a minor skeleton for her near the end. Lemme just get the rules and such.

What I'm looking for:

-Someone to roleplay with Hannah! She's seven, so somewhere close to that age, within four or five years preferably.

-She does have a father- a single father- so we can play with the adults as well if you like. 

-Romance is fine, BUT the main thing should be friendship ^^

Rules:

I'm normally pretty lax with rules, but there's still a few.

1) You have to be fluent in English. 

I'm sorry; it's the only one I'm fluent in.

2) No script text. 

For the love of God, just...no. Look, as long as it furthers the plot, I don't really care if you put a sentence or a paragraph, but please, just make it like an actual story, not a stupid line of text.

3) You gotta be pretty chill with the content. 

Dark themes, gore, and cursing mostly. Not guaranteeing that all of them will come up, but you should at least be okay if they do.

It'd be preferred if you were okay talking about religion and other ideally sensitive topics, but the others are, for the most part, mandatory.

*You don't need to be okay with sexual content. If you're not, just let me know. 

4) Replies don't need to be too frequent, but you should be on at least once a week.

I get that maybe daily is a bit much, and no, I don't expect replies to be every second. I'm a multitasker, so my replies aren't the quickest. Yours don't need to be either. It's cool bro. Just respond when you can.

Now just some general guidelines ^^

-I'm cool with romance as long as, as stated before, we focus on the friendship between Hannah and your character(s). Little kid romance should be age-appropriate (a seven-year-old isn't going to be making out with anyone anytime soon), and adult romance (such as with her father) should be a bit more...well, mature. Most of the time, I find it difficult getting into a heterosexual pairing, so keep that in mind if you want romance. Nothing against straight couples; I've had straight ships. It's just more difficult. Between yaoi and yuri there isn't much of a preference though.

Another thing to keep in mind with romance: I hardly ever rp smut. It's uncomfortable for me. I can do it at certain times if it fits with the plot, but for the most part, just assume that it won't happen.

And, I'm hoping this goes without saying, but no pedophilia. Anything else I don't care. No pedophilia. Please.

-I can't be on 24/7, and I'm sincerely hoping you don't expect me to be either. Thank you.

-Doubling up is fine, but I don't do well with more than two characters at a time. I can have a bunch of different ones as long as I'm only roleplaying one or two at once.

Here's a basic overview of the characters:

Name: Hannah Fitzgerald

Gender/Sex: Female

Appearance: Golden hair, dark green eyes with some splotches of violet, pure straight blonde hair that descends down to her shoulders, a dark green hoodie with white strings, sneakers (the rest of the outfit really isn't that important), overall golden complexion

Basic Personality: Hannah has a minor case of sociopathy. She generally appears sweet and innocent but doesn't particularly care for others that much. The only people she truly has feelings for are her mother, father, and only friend, Jasmine. It's nearly impossible to get her to actually care about you, so think before you choose a character you wanna focus on ;)  That being said, she's not going to go around killing people or getting into fights willy-nilly or anything like that. She's seven, not a psyhco. Just don't expect her to bat an eye if you need a helping hand. ...also pay no mind to the fact that she tortures her barbies by sticking their heads in vats of vinegar.

Hannah is also very strong-willed, ambitious, and logic-oriented. She loves her family to death and will do practically anything for them, but outside of that very small group of people...you get the idea.

Name: Jeremy Fitzgerald

Gender/Sex: Male

Appearance: Very short for his age, standing at about 5'3" or so, brown shaggy hair, emerald eyes, overly-long sweatshirt, extremely pale, freckles, jittery

Basic Personality: Jeremy is, in short, a nervous wreck. After his wife went to jail, he divorced her, but he never shook the feeling that she might be watching him, somewhere out there, just waiting...she was always kind of crazy. He's paranoid about nearly everything, and working the nightshift isn't helping any either. He does it for the pay to support him and his daughter, who he now has full custody of, considering the fact that his ex went to jail for murder. That's a major responsibility. He loves his daughter to death, though, no matter what she does (and she's kind of messed up in the head).

He's also a germaphobe, neatfreak, and semi-weeabo that wouldn't dare to hurt a fly.

Anyone up for it? I don't expect a whole lotta people, but even so, I'm a bit picky with partners...just warning. If you made it this far you're probably fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! My name is Kaylie or Kassy, and I'm interested in playing with you. I'm also very new to RPNation, though not to RPing itself, and the whole idea of RPN frightens the living daylights out of me so I'm kind of hoping starting with this one helps to calm my nerves a bit.

I'm pretty much okay with everything and agree with the big no for pedophilia, and I know this probably won't come up here but there is also a huge no for incest.

I'm trying to write a bit more detailed role-playing but I have a condition called Bipolar which means I might struggle with certain things, though I'll try to make sure I'll reply in aqueduct time. With all that out of the way, I hope that you'll accept me as your partner and that this will be fun. So, here's the kind of character I've got lined up.

Name: Delancie (Del) Bayer

Appearance: Del has bright red hair tied in pigtails pretty much all the time, and caramel brown eyes. She's short for her age and quite stick-figured, but she makes up for that with a huge smile. She'll wear bright purple for the most part, but for extra measure she'll strap on a pair of bat wings and pretend she's a vampire.

Basic Personality: Del is overly excited and can be overly childish. She finds great joy in mocking people behind their backs and is a great storyteller. She has a range of funny voices and is usually pretty good at making a story on the spot, which has helped her get out of a few practical jokes in the past. However, despite all this, she finds it really hard to make friends since most parents don't like the fact that she has bat wings and make their children stay away. But Del never let's that make her frown! Del also has quite a strong Australian accent in her normal speaking voice.

Name: Cale Bayer

Gender/Sex: Female

Appearance: Cale is pretty much the exact description of a tomboy. She is bulky with quite larger muscles then most parents, with her orange hair cut short into a boyish cut and kept out of brown eyes. She's also 4 months pregnant with a second child, which is kind of frighting for the recently widowed mother. Cale is usually found in shorts and a v-neck wearing ugg-boots.

Basic Personality: Cale is loud, and very active when she can be. She enjoys talking to people just as much as Del, and spends a lot of her spare time making sure she stays in peak physical condition, especially while being pregnant. She hasn't shown any signs of a widowed wife in her active life, but will sometimes just break down and be hard to talk to for hours on end, sometimes causing her to forget to pick up Del. Cale works in a mechanic shop helping to repair cars that come in, or working maintenance in her local cafe, or baby-sitting friend's children. Basically where-ever in her local area she can get work from. She's quite handy when it comes to things like that. And while her voice has a slight Australian twang, it's nowhere near as strong as Del's.

Hello! My name is Kaylie or Kassy, and I'm interested in playing with you. I'm also very new to RPNation, though not to RPing itself, and the whole idea of RPN frightens the living daylights out of me so I'm kind of hoping starting with this one helps to calm my nerves a bit.

I'm pretty much okay with everything and agree with the big no for pedophilia, and I know this probably won't come up here but there is also a huge no for incest.

I'm trying to write a bit more detailed role-playing but I have a condition called Bipolar which means I might struggle with certain things, though I'll try to make sure I'll reply in aqueduct time. With all that out of the way, I hope that you'll accept me as your partner and that this will be fun. So, here's the kind of character I've got lined up.

Name: Delancie (Del) Bayer

Appearance: Del has bright red hair tied in pigtails pretty much all the time, and caramel brown eyes. She's short for her age and quite stick-figured, but she makes up for that with a huge smile. She'll wear bright purple for the most part, but for extra measure she'll strap on a pair of bat wings and pretend she's a vampire.

Basic Personality: Del is overly excited and can be overly childish. She finds great joy in mocking people behind their backs and is a great storyteller. She has a range of funny voices and is usually pretty good at making a story on the spot, which has helped her get out of a few practical jokes in the past. However, despite all this, she finds it really hard to make friends since most parents don't like the fact that she has bat wings and make their children stay away. But Del never let's that make her frown! Del also has quite a strong Australian accent in her normal speaking voice.

Name: Cale Bayer

Gender/Sex: Female

Appearance: Cale is pretty much the exact description of a tomboy. She is bulky with quite larger muscles then most parents, with her orange hair cut short into a boyish cut and kept out of brown eyes. She's also 4 months pregnant with a second child, which is kind of frighting for the recently widowed mother. Cale is usually found in shorts and a v-neck wearing ugg-boots.

Basic Personality: Cale is loud, and very active when she can be. She enjoys talking to people just as much as Del, and spends a lot of her spare time making sure she stays in peak physical condition, especially while being pregnant. She hasn't shown any signs of a widowed wife in her active life, but will sometimes just break down and be hard to talk to for hours on end, sometimes causing her to forget to pick up Del. Cale works in a mechanic shop helping to repair cars that come in, or working maintenance in her local cafe, or baby-sitting friend's children. Basically where-ever in her local area she can get work from. She's quite handy when it comes to things like that. And while her voice has a slight Australian twang, it's nowhere near as strong as Del's.

BRUH YOU HAVE BIPOLAR TOO!?

I was thinking of putting that in the guidelines or whatever, but thought it'd be better just not to guarantee being on 24/7. Nah but I got you don't worry. And I completely understand how you feel about the forums being intimidating. I was thinking of joining an SU one but decided just to stick with one-on-one because it's easier.

I'd love to rp with you ^^ I can do it over Skype or PMs, though PMs would probably be easier.

Yay! I'm glad you understand, I hate trying to explain Bipolar to people.

I don't mind doing it either way, but you're right about doing it through PMs could be easier, especially since I'm only on Skype once a week.

Yay! I'm glad you understand, I hate trying to explain Bipolar to people.

I don't mind doing it either way, but you're right about doing it through PMs could be easier, especially since I'm only on Skype once a week.

Oh yeah, I understand completely. Bipolar 1 or Bipolar 2?

Anyway, yeah, preferably the PMs. I'll send you a message.

Are you still looking for more by any chance or? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back