• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern જ⁀➴ let's write! ─ josie's romance cravings.

orphicreveries

Never a frown with golden brown.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
6796ae0672414f2f838c3a5b1855195e.jpg

Greetings .𖥔 ݁ ˖

Hello, hello! Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my thread.
My name is Josephina, but please feel free to call me Josie. I am a twenty-three year old ( she/they ) and I have been roleplaying for a little over a decade now. I took a sudden hiatus from roleplaying as there were plenty of things that made my life hectic but I've picked up reading and writing again and I'm so excited to get back into roleplaying! I'm currently in the process of writing a romance novel and I'm incredibly excited to say that the outline is finished and now I simply need to start writing. (The hardest part, lol!)

I am currently searching for some partners to toss ideas around and plot together a small-town romance with a grumpy old man/cowboy. I've been nose-deep in romance books that feature that grumpy/sunshine pairing and I'm truly craving it. Though, I'm also completely down for a good ol' masc!golden retriever/fem!black cat dynamic as well. I have lots of ideas, however, none of them are fully fleshed out and I'm keeping this rather vague on purpose. I'd like to flesh something out together with someone rather than do all the work with the plot. I think it's fun to collaborate!

I love tropes such as friends to lovers, strangers to lovers, soft rivals/enemies to lovers, grumpy/sunshine, power imbalance, pet names, affairs/cheating (stemmed from abusive or neglectful situations only), hurt/comfort, soulmates, size differences/small woman and large man, experienced/inexperienced, omegaverse tropes/werewolves, widow(er)/new lover.
I do have some things I'd like to go over that are generally just what I'm looking for in a writing partner and some general conditions when it comes to writing with me. Please carefully read them before shooting me a message!
  • I am looking for a MLW/BxG romance. I do not care about your irl gender, as long as you're able to play male for me while I play female I will be a happy camper. (Even better if there's a legal age gap/grumpy old man/cowboy learning to love again!) Since it's rather short, I won't make an entirely new point for it but please be at least twenty or older when messaging me! I'm not very interested in writing with teens, and do not write at all with minors. Thank you so much!
  • I can write in first or third pov, I am not very picky though I'm more experienced in writing third. However, with that being said── I am not my character. My character's actions and feelings are not my own, this is a roleplay/friendzone only and I do not take kindly to flirting or sexual comments towards myself. (Happily married!)
  • I am an advanced literate writer and my replies typically range from 700-800 words. With this being said, I am hoping to write with folks who can also meet this standard of length, and description, and maybe even push me to write more. However, this does not mean it needs to be a long reply of nonsense every single time. I believe in quality over quantity, so to sum it up just make sure there is substance to your post that I can reply to.
  • Please put some effort into your intro messages. I do not reply to messages that are just 'Hi," "Hello," or "I'm interested." I love gushing with my partners and getting to know my partners in general, A
  • My schedule is wonky, and it's more than likely going to be wonkier. I'm picking up a new promotion where I'm being pulled out of my daily duties and I will need time to adjust. I also just don't know if this will work out, I see myself leaving the company depending on how this promotion goes so if that happens and I pick up a new job my schedule will change again. I will do my utmost best to let you know the changes in my work schedule but just know that I am generally a slow replier. At the very least, I can promise one reply per week but I'm usually able to do more.
  • Adjacent to the point above, please do not rush me for replies. Checking in after a week or so is more than fine, however, if you are the kind of person to get anxious after a day of no response or spam until there is a response please steer clear. I have lots of anxiety about being rushed to do tasks and it makes me avoidant, I do not want my writing hobby to become a chore that I avoid like the plague. (Things like "Hello?" or "???" are rude and I'll end the roleplay for that.)

That should be it from me! If you are interested in writing together, please shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back