• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's RP: Undertale

[QUOTE="Kurai Okami]Here's an idea: Twin humans, basically like yin and yang, one is genocide based and one is pacifist based

[/QUOTE]
I kinda like this idea, but if there is a need for Papyrus I might do it. Either that, or an oc (That I haven't thought of yet).

I could probably do any of the following: Alphys, Burgerpants, Bratty and/or Catty (preferably with another person), Temmie (pre- or post-cool leg), or maybe some other minor characters (not that I consider Alphys minor, she's definitely a secondary character)?? Maybe even an OC?? im not entirely sure which.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kurai Okami]Heres an idea, twin humans, basically like yin and yang, one is genocide based and one is pacifist based

[/QUOTE]
heyyy, that's what I'm doing over in Google Docs land!

I started a undertale game, but the person just wanted to see the world burn, so I'm trying to get someone else who is totally pacifist to stop them xD

I'm going to be away, so I will entrust one of you in making the thread. I'm sorry, but everyone wants to start, and I hardly have time to type this up.

Diminium said:
I'm going to be away, so I will entrust one of you in making the thread. I'm sorry, but everyone wants to start, and I hardly have time to type this up.
got it! unless anyone else has already made it, I have no problem starting it

well it's been like two hours. im making a conversation to discuss this before we actually create the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back