• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lead, Flesh, and Cloth

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Evstafiev-helicopter-shot-down.jpg

Behind every optic, beneath every helmet, within every strand of cloth- is a person.

• Plot

<span style="font-family:'courier new';">In 1995, the First Chechen War is raging on between Russia and Chechnya. Russia continues to send more and more troops to demoralize and disband the radical Muslim Republic that lie inside the war-torn region. As the Russians come closer and closer to finding a large branch of the radical Republic, they are completely unaware of the Hell waiting to come down on them. Our story focuses on 7 Russian soldiers that are in the spearhead of the operation, the first ones to engage the Republic in combat. However, combat with the Republic isn't as bad in the rural areas of Russia as it is in the urban cities of Grozny.</span>

• Summary

Russian soldiers seek out Chechen radicals while making their way to Grozny. The RP will be brutal in the sense that it will be a realistic portrayal of the lives of the Russian men that fought for their country.

• Rules

1.Be realistic: When I say that I need a character, I mean a CHARACTER. I want someone who has dimensions and isn't a model with a chiseled chin. 2. Be Respectful: To other players and to the subject matter. Just because your character might be anti-Muslim doesn't mean that you can be degrading someone else because of their beliefs. Your character is also not allowed to go charging into a Republic camp while bayonetting everyone and screaming slurs while cursing the Muslim religion, that just seems to be in very poor taste. 3. Understand What This Is: No, I don't mean to know the history and cause behind the First Chechen War, I instead want you to understand what you're getting yourself into. This RP is a historical RP about a war that actually happened and will include VIOLENCE and LANGUAGE. I don't want someone to PM me and complain about how violent it is after signing up, I will expect you to read the plot and figure that it will include violence. 5. READ THE PLOT: Rule 4 also applies to this. I want you to know what this RP is about so you know if it is for you and if you can keep up with it. 6. Be Literate, Ples: I would REALLY like to read what you are writing. If you are unable to write legibly enough, I will PM you and ask you to leave after three warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back