Kromm - Symphony of Thieves

Esunaga, Cure All. Do young people not play Final Fantasy or its like nowadays? You know, the little highly useful spell that cures all ailments? Or do I have to explain delicately on how everything works? White Magic? Anti-debuffs?

Psst Kokoro is already in the Main Echo Hall Lounge :) @DamagedGlasses but don't worry I can fix mines later or you can if you want. But I got to go to school at the moment, so I'll have to fix it later.

Hey, LifeNovel, how would you want an instant pick me up for your little friend over there?

Lol, yes double basses are bigger than cellos. You have the violin, slightly bigger violin(viola), big violin(cello), and really big violin(double bass)

Hello! I've stumbled across this and am absolutely hooked! is there any room for me to hop into this? :) this is too good to ignore. lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I was forgetting people! I'll edit that and I'll recheck to see if anyone was in there. @Procculus was your character wanting to partake on this mission?

Ah yes. It slipped my mind. She is in the mission. Forgetting she's there is the entire point, don't you think?

Just realised that we don't have a single police/antagonist. I have an idea for one, but can we still apply for a post in the antagonist sector?

Sorry everyone, I didn't get any notifs for some reason. Life's also been crap, so hard to drop by. So, a good point was made. Who will come with Fuiji on his diversion mission?

Unless he's doing it alone?

Procculus said:
Do you want Nishizawa to accompany him?
That'll work pretty great. She could initially pretend to be his grandchild to make them inconspicuous!

LifeNovel said:
KOKORO WILL BE ALL FOR IT! @AllHailDago
Question. How does the Lagomorpcian years thing work? Has he actually been alive 240 years? Or is it like dog years?

Should I delete LifeNovel's tag from my post? You know, since her character seems to be doing something else with another character, or is that in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back