• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kane Chronicles: The Re-Rise of Chaos (and many, many more bad things) Still Accepting!!!

Cunning as ever, Sekhmet. What're you talking about? She's baiting you. Gee, thanks.

"Somewhere near here? Congratulations, you really narrowed it down, huh. What do you mean, anyway?"

GiannaCoco said:
Stephanie twirled around to find a girl asking for weapons and info. She looked at the stranger up and down, thinking that she would probably be some kind of new magician before shrugging. "Hi, I think you could find some weapons over there" her eyes gazing at the direction that she was indicating. "And about info, what kind of info? I guess I could assist you" she offered, leaning her body against the nearest object, which was the wall. "Wait, before that, I'm Stephanie, nice to meet you" Stephanie introduced herself, a grin spreading wide on her face.
Niki looked down at the kid. Seriously is there no one above the age of 10 here? Niki you only turned 18 a week ago. Whatever. Try to be nice. Niki smiled at her "I don't give my name, secrecy and all. But if you could help me out I'd appreciate it." She put her hand on her hip and smiled "I'm looking for information on any unexplained phenomenas or a trail of chaos." She looked down at the kid highly doubtful that she had any idea what she was talking about.

Kaitlyn bit her lip impatiently.

Seems I've spoken too soon. Hey! Choose your words wisely. Be prepared for anything. Anubis is very strong, I doubt he would have picked a host who wasn't powerful either. Thanks for doubting me. Just remember that YOU chose ME and not the other way around.

Kaitlyn thought carefully, and reminded herself that if worse came to worse her weapons were in the duat.

"Hey, I basically know as much as you on Sekhmet's intentions in Brooklyn. As for what I mean is that there's been fluctuation in activities relating to Chaos. Something is very wrong, and I get the feeling that it has something to do with Apophis or one of his higher up goons." She admitted.

(Edit: whoops I posted it early)

"Yeah, hysterical, isn't it." Martin stepped back a bit. "Regardless, I don't know who you are, but you seem a lot more likable than that other girl, so why don't we team up? You can tell me all about your 'bad feeling'."

What do I do? The Anubis I know is reasonable. Be cautious, however, we cannot know how everyone is affected by the chaos. Right.

Kaitlyn held out her hand. "My name is Kaitlyn Hail. As you know I am currently host of Sekhmet. I cant promise that I'll be very "likeable" all the time, I've been on my own for quite some time. That is unless you count Sekhmet as company."

She introduced herself with a smile.

@ultimus9

Last edited by a moderator:
Chase walked in the Brooklen House, for now acting as a teacher to see if anyone caught on as to what he was. Most of them thinking he followed the line of Shu,the god of wind and air, which would probably explain why he can "Jump" from place to place a mile or so in any direction. Of course he since he said he was following the line of Shu he was jumping in that direction that the wind was blowing. He was here for quite a few weeks now. Walking over to the new girl and Stephanie.Putting on a mask of what he acts around here and cloak on Apophis being, "Hello Steph, who is your new friend." Hoping that she was ok with the nickname, snapping a pretzel stick due to his addiction towards the salty food. The thoughts of Apophis muffled knowing that this may give him info as well.

( @GiannaCoco You do realize I did respond right? Quoted your post and everything)

Suddenly she felt a darkness rush over her. Niki this is it. This is what I was feeling. Niki clenched her fist and closed her exes tapping into her Sixth Sense. She opened them and Looked around. But as soon as she felt it, it was gone. Some kid in a Mas began to walk up to them and she looked down at him. Niki sighed "Not really a weapon, but more of a staff. It should have been delivered here a few days ago. Anyway, where is it?"

At the words that Stephanie has said he truthfully frowned, he changed his expression as soon he realized it was visible. He always really wanted a friend after he had Apophis in his body, for someone to deny it gave him a pang of jealousy even if they did not mean to, he put back his mask of this Chase he was here "Oh I see, come with me I'll show where we keep our 'Collection of Staffs'" Chase paused for a moment as he adds "Steph come with if you want to." returning the smile. Figuring out the place, but never aiming to do a full-blown raid on the building, it would attract way to much attention, so he just kept a watch at the staffs and just lie every time he uses them they shatter but never reform on the other side when in truth he just stole them and hid them somewhere else. a little more subtle as just plain stealing at night. "What is your name, never got a chance to hear it." A bit of his childish side coming through, realizing he was getting comfy here. He shook his head remembering that this place will be his enemy soon enough. Scanning through the shelves, looking behind him at Niki.

Niki somewhat aggressive huffed as he asked her name. "Really? It should be the only thing wrapped in brown paper with a postmark from Egypt. It's a medium sized heavy box, there's probably sand still on it. I didn't write my name so look for something without one." Her day had gone from bad to worse, somewhere in ot near this House was the dark power she was sent here to erradicate. Now Niki there is no reason to snap at the boy. Full of rage she smacked her hands on the counter. "No! I have had it up to here with this day! I never wanted this stupid mission, but apparently if it looks like Isis and fights like Isis than it must be Isis. I am forced on these annoying missions, without any forewarning! I had a life and plans when I turned 18. Now they are scrapped, my mother would roll in her grave if she knew how I turned out." Niki please your speaking aloud. Niki looked up at the kids and sighed, she rubbed her temples. "Sorry, just.... find it, please. I have a lot to do today and little time to do it in."

Chase seemed relatively unfazed, at the least the 'original Chase'. He put on a slack - jawed expression. As he hesitantly grabs the sandy box. As he simply hands the box over to Niki. The Chase on the inside was thinking as to what she said. Missions, a lot to do today. Is it us, answer me when we are out of here Apophis. Starting to analyze the girl, she was older than him, seems she has a host that is trying to calm her down. The god or goddess inside is currently unknown. Listing the facts. Then ending on turn in her grave... She had lost at least one family member, a pang of empathy struck as he returns to the mock- surprised face. Clearing his throat and regaining his fake composure as a teacher. Not sure to say the customary 'Fine Choice' or 'Have a nice day'

Niki took the box form thr guy and smiled. "Thanks, sorry for the outbrst. It's been one of those days." She looked at the two of them, they seemed like good kids. Plus they know the area well enough. "Hey," she tore two scrap pieces of paper from her box and pulled a pen out of her back pocket. She scribbled something down and handed it to them. "This is my number, if you guys see or sense anything off around school just call. There's somebody around here who is extremely dangerous, so be careful around here." She looked at them and smiled. She felt horrible, being so mean to them.

"M'name's Martin. Host of Anubis. as you know. It's okay if you're not likable. I'll just leave then." He smiled darkly.

@Kori Zanos

His face flashed a look of victory as it quickly disappeared. Chase could track the possible host and threat by use of it. This Chase in his mind would try to crack a joke and perhaps even his truer childish side as well, "Well this would be the closest I'll get to getting a girls phone number." He joked at his own expense. He truthfully did not mind insulting himself. Once he finished he could not help but smile, for he would be the one causing what would be 'Off' in the world. The world is already very off.

He held his hand tighter without knowing as he waves and walks off to the patio to shatter and reform again somewhere else to let him stop this act.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaitlyn nodded before sighing. "Sekhmet wants to know if either you or Anubis knows anything about a very particular house in Brooklyn." It's THE Brooklyn house, child. Well I'm sorry you never explained that! You just said go to Brooklyn, find the house.

"Scratch that. Apparently it's THE house. The Brooklyn house? Ever heard of it? I haven't, but that's where she wants me to go."

Kaitlyn explained.

@ultimus9

"Incidentally, you're the second person to ask us that. Some girl, the host of Ma'at, the condescending one, asked us. And, of course, no. We have no idea. I assume it would be big, grand, and fancy. Or something along those lines." He folded his arms.

@Kori Zanos

Kaitlyn nodded. "I see." She did a 360, stopping to face Martin again. She pointed a little to her left. "I'm getting some sort of magical pull from that direction. If you're right about how this place should look, it shouldn't be too hard to find! You wanna try looking for it?" She said with a smile.

@ultimus9

"Yo. Ra. What's the place called again?" Jayce asked his host Ra, the god of the sun. The Brooklyn House, bro... Ra replied somewhat sarcastically. Jayce smirked at himself ad he continued to walk with his backpack full of his clothes on his back. Jayce continued to follow the little sunlight ball ahead of him. He and Ra had been working together and try used Ra's power to make he ball that would lead them to his next quest. Ra was against telling Jayce what was going I happen but he liked the surprise anyways. As Jayce passed some houses he stared at the people, smiling and waving at them.

Martin shrugged. "Let's go." Yes, let's. Your idle banter has almost put me to sleep. He spun around, yelling at the sky. "AND YOU CAN SHUT UP!"

Niki smiled at them and shook her head "Don't makre it weird. that's for emergencies, E-MER-GENCIES. Don't call me to grab a milkshake or read a stupid love letter." She turned and waved to them then made her way out of the Brooklyn House only to see some familiar faces. Ugh him.

Recording: Ok would you believe me when i said that we went to a family trip and i got possessed by a god. You don't believe me, well good because that would mean that you are perfectly normal. You see when I went to the temple of Khnum he was all like hey you look nice let me share your body. Well thanks to him my parents died because of the immense power that got released when he entered my body. Khnum is the an aspect of ra. The Ra that every one knows about is the day aspect of him. While Khnum is the Morning aspect. Instead of a scarab he is the god of the Ram.

Raiden was walking to the Brooklyn house because that was the safest place that he knew. Raiden I'm sorry about your parents but it had to be done ok. I just can't tell you why. Well thanks for the apology Khnum, but I'm not sure if i'm ready for the power of hosting A form of Ra one of the most powerful god in Egypt. Don't worry you are powerful enough there is a Reason that i picked you don't worry.

Raiden started the walk to the brooklyn hous. Thankfully Khnum made a portal to new york but he was a mile away from the house. Raiden then saw a magician ahead of him. Wait.... he has the spirit of Ra in him my other aspect. You should go talk to him. Ok sure thing because i need help with your powers even though if someone fallows Ra's path it is kinda different from the path of Khnum. Raiden ran Towards Jayce. "Hey you. You have Ra as your host right nice to meet you." When Raiden Took his hand out to hand shake him but a stream of grey light came out of his hands and it hit a stop sighn then the stoop sighn started to crumble. "Uhh sorry i'm still learning how to use Khnum's power.

Jayce stopped in his tracks when he saw the stranger come up to him. When he heard what he said, Jayce coughed. After the stop sign crumbled he laughed nervously. "Ya. Umm. Hi. I'm Jayce. And I guess you are the host for Khnum? Well. This is going to be fun. Ra and Khnum." He stopped speaking for a moment, lingering on the idea. "Well nice to meet you." His eyes wandered. Ra spoke to him. Well this fellow is an odd one. He really needs some help with his hosts capabilities. I mean Khnum is strong indeed but it would seem that this host is a mere child. Whatever. I can sense something special about him. Nothing like you though. You are special in your own way, bro. Ra hated calling Jayce that but he insisted. Jayce nodded and said, "So what brings you here... I never caught your name actually." He stopped waiting for Raiden's name.

"Oh ya hey my name is Raiden." Raiden said "Sorry for the blast i'm still working on my hosts powers." Raiden said making a white hot fire ball in his hands. "But, i can control is fire because before i became a host i was a fire elementalist and i did combat magic." Raiden said While diminishing the fire ball. "I'm still working on everything else." Raiden said. You need to stay with him if you want to learn how to control my powers Raiden. Even though you are an amazing fire elementalist and combat mage, you lack on all of the other fields. Thanks that really helpt with my self of steam.

Jayce stared at the fire ball. "I can see. Well Ra and I work together pretty well so I have a pretty good hold on his abilities. And well you know Ra is pretty well known and pretty strong so ya." He stoopeed and remembered his mission. "Well I'm off to the Brooklyn House. Would you like to come with me?" He asked Raiden, seeing as he didnt seem to be doing anything. Oh. Ya. We probably should invite him. Even though we have the same mission. Anyways. We should try to help this kid out. He seems to have some trouble with being a host. If he wants I could help him out. "Oh and Ra says he can help you out with... Everything." He smiled and looked around.

"Ya sure that would be great... and you do know that Khnum is basically another aspect of Ra right?" Raiden said. This is great we really need some one who is a host to help us especially when the person hosts another aspect of us. *Khnum had a surprise emotion when Raiden said us* Ya that would be great. Then Raiden accidentally sent a gust of wind and a parked car got blown away. "wooops"

Jayce watched the car get blown away and he coughed. "Hmm. I am aware that Khnum is an aspect of Ra. Well just follow me to the Brooklyn House." Jayce recreated the mini sun and he let it float to the Brooklyn House. He followed as he readjusted his backpack with a little hop. "We can start your training after we get to our mission."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back