• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 👑K I N G P I N - I C👑

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

/coded by allure/
tumblr_od40gwinK01vf5mrco1_500.gif
Kingpin

Welcome to Kingpin! The RP starts 2 days after the fateful night of the Kingpin's party, the 1st day of school. A new gossip blog has recently popped up out of nowhere, sparking the attention of Avon High's student population. The very first entry in the blog held leaked photos of Olivia Gilmores' exposed body during the night of the party, consequently earning her quite the reputation.

Said gossip blog's original creator has yet to be identified, but due to the fact that the website allows for anonymous contributions, it has been active ever since it was constructed. The website has been dubbed "The Burn Book" as a tribute to the iconic, early 2000s teen film (we all know which one I'm talking about).

The Cast of Kingpin

Finley Kim as The Kingpin [ sox sox ]

Bella Solano as The Queen Bee [ Jiyoon Jiyoon ]

Olivia Gilmore as The Slut [ copacetic copacetic ]

Felix Bartolome’ as The Nerd [ Nona Nona ]

Madison Carter as The Prep [ Lizy Lizy ]

Andrew Carter as The Player [ Xed Xed ]

Isla Danare as The Hipster [ thirteen thirteen ]

Tramel Fitzgerald as The Stoner [ logastellus logastellus ]

Mackenna Everett as The Cheerleader [ erised erised ]

Damian Cazalla as The Quarterback [ zippy zippy ]

The Burn Book
Topic: 1st Day of School [Chapter 01]
Posted by: Anon (;

[Disclaimer: These blog posts are written by an NPC and not by any of the main characters. These posts will serve as "chapters", if you will - they'll narrate the setting, and if a particular scene gets too dry or too drawn-out, the episode will end and a new setting will be introduced that will allow every character to interact.]

Welcome, welcome! Wow, it's only been a day and you're already here. Thirsty for the tea, huh?

It seems as though we're back on the grind. Fresh batches of number two pencils, the crackle of the intercom, nasally voices--(yes, we're talking about you, Mr.C). But of course, there are way better things than listening to the ASB kids wish us a happy morning. Retch.

Onto the juicy stuff. Either you were at the Kingpin's party last night, or you were totally jealous as everyone was updating their snaps. (I'm sure everyone got their fill of the slut's pale ass, amirite? Those pictures weren't even high-quality).

Someone really pulled a Kim K! From wallflower to slut in just one night. I wonder how it is to go from being someone no one really knew that someone knows so....intimately. After all, we practically saw your lady bits, girl!

EEK! Rumor has it that the slut's rise to fame was founded on a joke! I wonder who even invited her in the first place--I'd have to thank them. Made the first day a hell of a lot more interesting, baby!

Her number's scrawled on the bathroom walls if you want a good time, ladies and gentlemen. You didn't hear that from me.

Stick around, more juicy deets to follow. For now, it's time to die in Trig.

And for everyone that did a little somethin' scandalous at the party--stay tuned. Who knows, maybe you'll get featured here.

Ta-ta!
mentioned: bloop
code// just-peachy

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #5f865a; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #77bb5d; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #65a659; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #f1d4d4;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #5f865a; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #8ed067;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #77bb5d;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]Olivia Gilmore; copacetic copacetic
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]tramel fitzgerald ; the stoner[/div] [div class=quote]❝ When you smoke herb. It reveals you to yourself❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]
Jumping awake at the sound of a fist banging on his door, the dread headed stoner slowly sat up pressing the palm of his right hand to wipe the sleep away from his eyes silently wincing when his palm came into contact with his left eye as his left hand held the top part of his body up with support. Hearing the pounding become louder and louder followed by a muffled 'Wake up Mel!!', he groaned in annoyance quickly throwing the tangled up covers off his body he sat up and winced at the pain radiating from his mid-section. Growling in annoyance he marched over to his bedroom door grabbing the handle turning the nob swinging the door open seeing his sister Tasha lowering her arm quickly placing them on her hips. An unsatisfied look was on her face her eyes burning right into Mels' brain. "I would appreciate it if you didn't burn a hole right into my brain Tasha..." The unsatisfied look turned into a snarky smirk. "You still look hideous from Saturday night big bro...maybe going to that party wasn't such a good idea after all like I told you..." A dry chuckle came from Tramel's lips before he spoke. "No shit Tasha...look go tell mom I'll be downstairs in twenty minutes mkay? thanks bye!" Before his sister could say anything he shut the door right in front of her face. Sighing rubbing both hands over his face he opened his bedroom door sluggishly making his way over to the bathroom. Entering then closing and locking the door behind him he made a b-line towards the toilet. Pulling his pants down relieving himself making sure not to do no more than two shakes he flushed the toilet then turned the shower handle upward listening to the water trickle out of the showerhead hitting the shower floor. Removing his pajamas, he stepped inside the shower letting the hot water cascade down his painfully bruised body. It had been two days since the Kingpins' party and it was also two days since Mel witnessed his best friend be stripped damn there naked and have photos be taken of her. All that he could see was red and the first person to feel his wrath was the quarterback himself, Damien Cazalla. He didn't think much of his actions, he just wanted every behemoth that surrounded Liv away from her, and in the end, it resulted in him having a busted lip, a black eye, a sprained left wrist, and bruises around his torso area and other places. Quickly yet carefully cleansing his body he got out of the shower wiping the condensation off the bathroom mirror proceeding to look at himself. Releasing an annoyed sigh from his lips he softly touched his bruises silently cursing at the pain. He hated that night with a passion and hated that he failed to protect Liv. Running his fingers through his damp hair he wrapped his towel around the lower half of his body and proceeded to finish his morning routine. Exiting the bathroom, he bumped into his youngest sister Tamara. "Woah slow down there tam...breakfast isn't going anywhere...and bumping into me isn't going to make the bruises hurt any less..." He chuckled softly gripping her arms. "Sorry..." she muttered looking down at the floor averting her eyes from his. Releasing her of his grip, he lifted her chin up so that they were making eye contact before speaking. "Sorry if I worried you..." A smile formed on his face when Tamara looked away crossing her arms over her chest. "Don't act recklessly any more...I'm not looking forward to losing you..." Scoffing he walked around her heading towards his room before speaking "Can't make any promises Tam but for you, I'll try my hardest now go eat I'll be downstairs in a few minutes" Closing the door behind him. After getting fully dressed, Mel's trotted down the stairs into the kitchen to his mother drinking a cup of coffee on the kitchen island and his step-father reading emails on his Ipad. "Morning mom...Terrance..." Mel didn't have the strongest relationship with his step-father and didn't appreciate the amounts of gifts he would buy for his mother and sisters, not being a materialistic person himself Mel would always decline his "gifts". "Mel...I told you to stop calling your father by his first name..." "And I told you mom...he's not my d-" Mel was cut off by the deep voice of his step-father. "Tramel it is seven-thirty in the morning which is way too early for you to be talking back to your mother...so...unless you want to be grounded for the rest of the month I suggest you just stop before you say something that will make her angry...cause her wrath is way worse than mine..." Tramel sighed before looking at his mother apologizing for his behavior. She only smiled placing her cup on the kitchen counter walking over softly placing her hand on her sons cheek. "Keep putting that medicine I told you to use and these injuries will be gone in no time don't know why you even got into a fight at that party." She walked back over to the counter grabbing plates filled with food placing them in front of her kids. Tramel didn't tell his parents about what happened to Liv and why he was bruised up only that he got into some silly fight with someone at the party. He didn't want his parents especially his step-father getting involved and making an even bigger deal about the situation. Sitting down at the kitchen island he began eating scrolling through the text messages on his phone small talk between the family occurring in the background. He looked at the time on his phone before locking the device slipping it into his pocket. "Hey, Tasha we gotta start heading to school...can't have the schools treasurer late on her first day of tyranny..." He smirked slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Haha, Mel let's just go before we're actually late." Rolling his eyes he gave his mother and younger sister kisses on their cheeks before grabbing his keys walking out the house with Tasha in tow. Lunch Time Lunchtime. The absolute best time of the school day for all the students regardless of grades and social status to witness what Tramel would say is one of the most embarrassing moments of his life. Well...it wasn't really embarrassing and everyone didn't look in his direction at all...in fact, they were mainly looking at Liv. Whispers being shared by the students along with the side-eye looks and laughter being hidden behind their hands, gossip knew how to spread around Avon High that's for sure. Sighing rubbing the back of his neck he glanced over at his best friend an annoyed look on his bruised face. "Hey...you know what would be an amazing idea right now? Both of us taking cyanide tablets behind the bleachers...yeah let's do that after lunch I want to make sure I have a big meal before I die..." He softly elbowed her in the side standing in front of her his tall stature blocking out any eyes directed towards her. He looked down into her ocean blue eyes "Look ummm...I'm really sorry I wasn't able to stop what happened to you and I know we've talked about this already but now that this shit is at school I feel even more guilty that I wasn't there for you..." Very hesitant on his words all he wanted to do was softly stroke his best friends cheek and place his lips on her soft ones. But like always he was afraid she wouldn't return the love he had for her, the love that exceeded to more than just a friend. From the moment they met each other back in their freshman year of high school, the word friend couldn't describe what he felt about her each day. He really hated that he developed feelings for his best friend but he was more scared about how she would react if he told her. he wanted to shield her from any pain that was sent her way, he wanted to be the one to take the pain and see her smile, he wanted to be her knight in shining armor. I mean who wouldn't for her. Hearing chuckles and laughter from a group of students walking by them he growled in annoyance once more closing his eyes. "Please say something before I start ripping the heads off of these motherfuckers..."
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=details][div class=scroll3]mood ; annoyed. outfit ; here. location ; house>cafeteria.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]liv gilmore [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]interactions: mel | mentions: drew, damian| outfit: x| tags: logastellus logastellus [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/74/8e/c8748e8b33ac5af737fd02e8305f066c.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/86/8f/3a868f567063a5785b7405e4b60edbe3.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/38/8c/b0388cc0d1c546ef5a067f8cd038e59a.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/b1/37/fcb1370da347799380bf9f6849655f7c.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/06/ae/0606ae364f8d02c14c42afa7ac9c84d3.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] When Liv had woken up alone, without her clothes on, and in a room she didn’t recognize, panic was not the first emotion to run through her. Her head was fuzzy and she couldn’t remember where she was or how she got there. Her pounding headache hadn’t helped her either. However, slowly the confusion formed into panic after she started to put the pieces together. While her memories still hadn’t come back, she had a pretty good idea of what happened. Filled with shame and embarrassment, Liv slipped her dress and shoes back on, grabbed her phone that was still somehow charged and ran home. Literally.

By the time she made it to her room, Liv was well out of breath. She dropped her things on her bed and stripped out of her clothes as she walked into her bathroom. She proceeded to take three showers in a row with the water as hot as she could handle. Scrubbed raw, Liv stood at her sink and brushed her teeth until her gums bled. Despite her best efforts, Liv still felt dirty and awful. What truly scared her was her lack of memory. All she remembers was going to the party and having a drink. Just one. She was sure of it. After that it’s all blank. She wanted to believe nothing happened, but she knew something easily could have happened. She woke up with her underwear still on, which was a bit reassuring, but she knew that didn’t really mean nothing happened.

She spent the next two days in her room going over the night of the party repeatedly. Seeing Tramel was not as big of a relief as she thought it would be. First of all, seeing him all bruised from the party was horrible. He also had information. To find out who did this to her was bad enough, but finding out there were pictures taken of her made her feel sick. She just wanted to disappear. Pictures like that don’t stay hidden and they don’t stay hidden for long (little did she know that they’d be exposed sooner than she could imagine). What would everyone think of her? What would her family think of her? She didn’t want to tell them, but if the pictures came out, she might not have a choice. This is not the way she wanted to start the school year. She wasn’t looking forward to it before, but now she was absolutely dreading it.

She hadn’t slept well since the party, but she didn’t sleep at all the night before school. She knew she was in for it. She couldn’t help but spend the night ruminating over the same worries over and over. By the time morning came, her eyes were a bit bloodshot and the bags underneath them were pronounced. She didn’t bother to hide them with makeup. She snagged some toast before slipping out the door, successfully avoiding her family. By the time lunch rolled around, Liv felt like she was living under a microscope. She could feel the stares, even when she kept her head down as she rushed through the hallway.

“Cyanide sounds pretty good right now if I’m being honest,” she sighed. She didn’t have much of an appetite though. Too stressed. She gave a sad smile when he apologized again for not being there. She didn’t see why, it wasn’t his fault. “Listen to me, you did what you could and that’s more than enough. You need to stop beating yourself up. You’re already beat up enough as it is,” she joked lamely, referring to his bruised face. Of course, she wished he, or anyone really, would have stopped Damian, Drew, and their friends. But the fact that he didn’t was not something she held against him. Actually, she felt quite bad about how he had gotten beaten up for her. He was still her best friend and it was horrible to see him like that.

“Don’t bother with them. I love you and I’m glad you’re behind me with this, but I don’t want any more attention on me. More importantly, you’re already all bruised and I don’t want you to get hurt even more. I hate it so much, but it’s not worth the trouble,” she explained. More than anything, she wanted it to stop. She couldn’t handle the stares, the whispers, and the laughing especially. Hadn’t anyone realized that she was unconscious in the photos? This was done to her, not by her. That was one of the worst parts about this. Realizing that people didn’t care that she was assaulted and even vilified her for it was truly heartbreaking. She rubbed her eyes. She was exhausted, but she knew that she wouldn’t be sleeping well any time soon.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #e1e1e1; margin: auto; --button: #ff7676; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/4d/93/754d9339be38421efe84b742c01c64c6.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(0%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/b1/9b/fab19bb9c80ea64f8006bc55ce2b8eb6.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

"I love you lots." Isla murmured, crouching down, her eyes as soft as they had ever been. "Don't forget." Her little brother, Matteo, grinned, the little gap where he had lost his tooth accentuating his adorableness. "I won't! I love you too!" He chirped. The brother and sister duo did their customary handshake, a small fist bump, and a turtle wave, and after sharing a tight hug, Isla was left alone, watching her brother run off to his first day of school. She waited until he was safely with his teacher, until getting up and making her way down the sidewalk. Luckily his school and her school were only a short distance apart, and she was able to grab a small cup of coffee on her way. It was rather bitter and not suitable for her, but it was only a dollar, and well--she needed the caffeine. Her hours at work were getting longer, and she wasn't looking forward to balancing her work and her school. Hopefully her summer work had paid off--maybe they could actually have a small cushion of money in the event that she needed to take a day or two off of work. As soon as she made her way into the school, she hightailed it to the bathroom to fix the shirt that was slowly coming untucked from her powerwalk.

It only took a quick fix before she headed to lunch, thinking about her next class. Math. Probably the only thing that Isla truly enjoyed. Maybe it was the way she was fascinated with the curly ends of her variables, or the way round-and-round integrals actually existed. Or maybe it because once in her life, a problem had a straightforward solution. If there was an equation, then it could be solved. Hell, the simple word "undefined" was a solution. Things were neatly wrapped up in a neat tidy bow when it came to numbers, an aspect that she truly appreciated. Either way, math had her stone cold heart--the same couldn't be said for the other...weaker subjects. English, art, everything else could be thrown in the trash. But she was in linear algebra his year--bye bye derivatives, hello lines. Yawn.

Of course, if she voiced this to any other sane teenager, she'd be even more of an outcast than she already was. Eh. It wasn't like their opinions mattered anyways. Her off-white ratty sneakers (with black marks all over the white soles, courtesy to her black sharpie and her impending boredom in History) picked up speed against the floor, and she quickly fell into step with her best friend--easily the best part of her high school years. He always easy to spot--but maybe because she looked out for him automatically. "Hey, Lix." She greeted, nudging the taller boy with her hip. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom."

She paused, glancing up at her friend with concerned dark eyes, one hand fiddling with the plastic black bracelets on her left hand, another hand gripping at the strap of her bag. "Did you hear about happened at the party?" She asked, lowering her voice and glancing over her shoulder just to make sure that no one was listening in. "I was there, but I didn't realize it got so crazy. Where were you? Did you make it out okay, or am I going to have to expect a post about you from that gossip blog?" She asked. Despite the teasing tone of her voice, there was a sort of protectiveness in her undertones as well. She cared about Felix as much as she did Matteo--both were almost like her family. "Also, what's for lunch?"

Despite asking her friend about the party, Isla wasn't prepared to answer any questions about the party herself. After all, it had been a split second decision for her, something that wasn't uncommon for the girl. The guys had invited her in, and well--she had been interested in seeing what the fuss was all about. She had been disappointed severely, considering the party had been rather boring and she had resorted to roaming around the house instead. Not to mention the disgust she had felt at the photos she had seen--she knew teens were bad, but she had always assumed that such terrible behavior was safely quarantined behind the smoke and mirrors of movies.

Oh, how wrong she had been. But Isla couldn't chalk the entire party to a fail, considering that she had quite a deep conversation safely up on the roof. She was still a bit in shock that she had had a civil conversation (dare she say....meaningful?) with the Kingpin, Finn. As she thought about him, her eyes caught on said boy's frame. She glared slightly before softening her expression, turning back to Felix, hoping that he wouldn't call her out on her expression change.

--

isla danare
the hipster
with: Felix (the nerd)
tags: Nona Nona
outfit: here!
mentions: Finn
mood: work, work, work, work
[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/154955.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/19b7edd4702b8704caad36e29e7273a3/tumblr_p3n5z4tD0P1w0wih6o8_1280.png'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #0f70a8; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#000000; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 800px; height: 500px; background-color: #120809; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #98975A; [/class] [class=bkgdborder] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 821px; height: 521px; padding: 10px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 25px; border: 1px solid #A0464B; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 333px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 70px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #A0464B; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 415px; height: 305px; left: 0px; top: 5px; text-align: justify; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px; color: #C9BFBD; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 418px; height: 342px; left: 358px; top: 130px; background-color: #331518; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #98975A; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 22px; left: 448px; top: 80px; background-color: #331518; border-radius: 30px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #98975A; padding: 2px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 333px; height: 500px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ee/48/84/ee4884f2dccc3379bcea4c9408ae09d9.jpg); background-size: 120%; border-right: 1px solid #98975A; [/class] [class=pichover] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; background-color: #331518; border-right: 1px solid #98975A; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18px; color: #A0464B; padding-top: 80%; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pichover [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pichover [/script] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; width: 146px; height: 146px; left: 93.5px; top: 90px; border-radius: 100px; border: 1px solid #98975A; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b4/75/ca/b475ca4bb495807aa0e748802cf657d9.jpg); background-size: 110%; background-position: 30% 20%; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; top: 479px; left: 333px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #A0464B; opacity: 0.5; [/class]
[div class=bkgdborder][div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][div class="pichover hidden"][div class=circlepic][/div]outfit: xxx

mood: burdened, exhausted

tags: none

mentions: isla, bella
[/div][/div]
[div class=name]finley kim[/div]
[div class=role]the kingpin[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=textbox]If stares could kill, anyone within a two-mile radius of Sunday morning Finn would have been kissing the roofs of their coffins. Despite his attempts at pacing himself early on the night of the party, the shocking news he'd recieved concerning his birth parents combined with the raging stress of having argued with Bella resulted in the young prince slamming shot after shot of tequila with no thought for his wellbeing.

And, boy, had he been paid back for that.

The next morning's hour hunched over the toilet did nothing to distract from the migraine searing through his skull, the hangover hitting him hard as he regretted every decision he'd ever made in this life and the previous one. Nothing had gone as planned at the party he'd spent days coordinating, from the guestlist being disrespected in every way to his father's study bearing far too jarring news for a drunk high school boy on a Saturday night. To say he'd been a bit of a twat to everyone and their mothers the next day would be an understatement.

Now, however, with the commencement of his senior year underway, Finn had no choice but to pull himself together if he wanted to stay desirable to his top choices for university. Rather than letting the revelation and stress of his relationship weigh him down, he figured he'd focus on passing his classes and perhaps getting to know the only other person who knew about his birth status. Isla. She had been a pleasant headache that night when he'd been belligerently drunk, blowing hit after hit to his ego until he ended up spilling the beans to the stranger. He'd seen her around, no doubt, but he couldn't recall ever having a conversation with the girl prior to the night of the party.

With a prolonged sigh and a handful of books tucked loosely under his arm, Finn tugged his headphones out of his ears and sauntered into his favorite class of the day, linear algebra, with one of the toughest teachers in the building. She wasn't unpleasant or unfair, but he knew she had a reputation of doing no one any favors unless they put effort into her class, something he'd look into depending on whether he deemed it necessary. Plenty of spots were available seeing as not too many kids had chosen their seats yet, but Finn figured the teacher would reassign them anyways and plopped down in the back corner closest to the door. The class wasn't due to start until after lunch was complete, and since he'd already snacked throughout the rest of his classes and wasn't feeling particularly hungry, Finn chose to simply scroll through Twitter in the meantime.

Within moments of his ass touching the seat, however, one of the few people in his circle who didn't share their IQ with a cauliflower bounded up to him in a display of almost-cool parkour over a row of desks. "Oh my god, it's King Finn! Shark Finnie Kim! The living legend!" gushed Griffin Niehaus through a shit-eating grin, a friend not through the popular crowd, but rather through sheer interaction in school. "Can I get an autograph, dude? I'm, like, totally a huge fan!"

Finn suppressed an eye roll as a genuine grin touched his lips. The boy hadn't changed one bit since their junior year. "Eat shit, kid. I only speak with my fellow douchebag millionaires," he joked back, earning a shove from the other senior. They'd been casual friends since their freshman year algebra 2 class, and despite never hanging out one-on-one outside of classroom hours, the pair bonded over their love of alcohol at Finn's lavish parties and haven't had an awkward moment since.

"That's rich. Nice. So, that party, huh?" Griffin posed with an obnoxious wiggle of his eyebrows, earning a groan from the other student. "Saw you sneak off with a certain chick who is definitely not your girlfriend. Was the poon worth it?"

It was only due to pure instincts that the far-too-bold kid dodged the punch sailing in his direction, laughter erupting as Finn scowled at the accusation. "I didn't do shit with her, dude, I swear. Something pissed me off so she let me vent to her." The kingpin rubbed the back of his neck, sinking a bit further into his chair. "I really gotta talk to Bella, though. I said something super out of line right before the party, so she's giving me the silent treatment."

Griffin squeezed his shoulder, offering him silent support from where he sat on top of the desk in front of Finn. "For sure, comrade. In the wise words of me, you gotta talk it out and then fuck it out. Works every time."

Despite the horridly awful advice, Finn found himself laughing out loud for the first time all weekend.
[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox sox [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=450px] width: 300px; height: 100%; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/bd3d616d51252144a43447d5ac709f68/tumblr_inline_pfkfouMszp1u6x3id_540.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/697038f811ac237fbc8c3b4340e5b29a/tumblr_inline_pfkfpoaz5y1u6x3id_540.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]Bella[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] cafeteria
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Mackenna
[div class=tag]tags[/div] erised erised
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here.
[div class=tag]mood[/div] anxious. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Something was off. The atmosphere in the cafeteria didn't feel right which was weird because most of the people watched in awe as she gracefully glided between the lunch tables. Now it seemed like they were staring...no gawking at her and she suddenly became self conscious about the party. Bella did something she will probably never forgive herself for. Cheat on her boyfriend with Andrew the player and now she was just another girl on his list which now that she thinks about makes her feel weak. There could be a possibility that people knew what happened but she made sure the door was closed so someone couldn't have seen her with player. But perhaps she was too busy bathing in Andrew's scent to pay attention but regardless she wouldn't be surprised if the gossip freak or one of their henchmen saw the two of them in the bed. It seemed like they were obsessed to catch her the Finley doing something wrong so they could expose them to the whole school. Those burn book people made it hard for Bella since she wanted to avoid showing anyone her flaws. Her grades weren't up to par thus she wasn't able to act like she could do it all. Although it would be nice she could be pretty, have a hot boyfriend who throws amazing parties, stay up all night and get A's on her test. Unfortunately that's at all realistic and she made her choice to neglect school in an effort to be popular. She was hardly good at school anyway but during sophomore year she wanted to at least try even if her gpa was only a mere 2.3. Bella was also incredibly rich so it wasn't necessary for her to go to college but she wanted to if it meant to stop her parent's from being ashamed of her. They had three kids and none of them turned out to be successful and it crushed her soul to that they were counting on her and she let them down. Her sister got addicted to drugs but now makes an effort to change her life around by helping others and her brother while still a failing musicians is still trying. Bella on other hand had nothing going for her besides her popular at school which both felt good and pathetic at the same time. Now with a tray in her hands she sits down next to Mackenna and begins opening her fruit cup. "So...the party was fun right. Just what I needed to start the school year". [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Last edited:

webp-net-resizeimage-1-gif.644033
webp-net-resizeimage-2-jpg.644035
webp-net-resizeimage-2-gif.644032

• Felix Bartolomé •

| The Nerd |
Location |
Home -> Class -> Hallway -> Cafeteria
Interactions | Isla ( thirteen thirteen )
Outfit |

Felix's alarm had went off a fourth time...and he had slept through it a fourth time too. Heck, he had only managed to get to sleep at around 4am and here was school yanking him out of bed a mere 3 hours later. If only his dumb ass didn't keep playing that new game of his too late into the night, maybe his brain would have been settled enough to actually try and sleep.

The party was honestly something he wanted to both remember and forget at the same time. Perhaps that's why he stuck his mic and headset on that Sunday evening after and played games for a solid 6 hours. Trying to let his mind not settle on it too much. He had gone out of his comfort zone, gotten piss drunk and ended up in bed with Mackenna Everett. Of all people. Mack. She was definetly stunning. He had never denied that to himself but she was not someone he had ever seen himself talking to. Never mind hooking up with. Just what had he been thinking? Honestly with the amount he had drank?...probably nothing too intelligent near the end of the night and the mammoth hangover he had the next morning was enough to confirm that. How did regular party goers deal with hangover so often? They were awful. Thank god he had Sunday to recover before this morning.

With his alarm sounding off one more time his bedroom door was flung open by his younger brother, looking pissed "Your dumbass alarm is ringing through the entire house." He scolded before whistling. Not to get Felix's attention but to get the attention of the huge golden retriever that arrived moments later. Purposely sending the creature in to get Felix moving. It jumped up onto the bed at full speed and straight onto Felix's stomach causing him to sit up and gasp. Trying to wrestle the dog off him as it was trying to lick his face "Vera. Seriously. You are way too heavy." He groaned as the dog eventually settled down after her greeting. He ruffled the dogs fur gently and scratched her behind the ear with a tired smile before dragging himself out of bed while the large and borderline chubby dog had now decided to take over his bed, preventing him from getting back in.

After getting showered, dressed and grabbing some breakfast he had made his way to school. This first day of school had made him feel more anxious than a new semester usually would and it took the entiretly of morning classes to settle him. Perhaps because he kept spotting Mack? She had darted after she came to her senses after what had happened between them without so much as a word and seeing her in class was no different. She was very openly blanking his existence. It seemed as though she was planning to disregard it and he guessed that counted any conversations the two had before they got too drunk for better judgement and because it was Mack he wasnt expecting it to hurt for him to be ignored by her, even if from spending some time with her she was actually pretty interesting to talk with. It would have been normal for him to be cast aside at school right? Yes. Business as normal for a popular person to ignore someone like him until needed though his gaze could help itself from finding her repeatedly. Had he actually caught feelings for her? Man this sucked.

As he walked down the halls it wasn't hard to spot people gossiping about one of the main bits of gossip from that party. Involving Liv and that stupid burn book. He had been sent the link by one of the guys in his study group after the party and upon opening it he had nearly dropped his phone. He had hung out with Liv before and he knew for sure that whatever that was, wasn't how it was painted at all. He hoped she was doing okay... she was probably having the roughest time out of everyone here.

While he had been mulling this all over in his head he hadn't noticed his best friend catch up behind him until she bumped him with her hip. Isla. At least his Lunch time wouldn't suck so much now. He could distract himself with her joking. As soon as she mentioned the party in a low voice he nodded but the rest of her question had him freeze for a moment and he seemed to let out a suspiciously sheepish laugh "I sure hope not." He answered but didn't elaborate. What would Isla think if she found out he had got drunk and slept with a cheerleader? Maybe she'd tell him off for being so dumb. Isla always seemed so much more put together than he did, regardless how much pressure she was under. His gaze had darted elsewhere as he continued to speak "I was walking around pretty aimlessly for most of the night and talked with some people and probably drank way too much for my first try I guess..." he trailed off "As for lunch I hope something good. I forgot to pack my own this morning"

He tried to change the subject fast. He wasn't the best liar anyway but he couldnt bring himself to lie to Isla even a little, so dancing around the truth was the best option for him as long as she didn't call him out on it. Reaching the cafeteria didnt help though as he once again had caught Mack in his sights, this time sitting with Bella. He had paused in his steps as his grip on his bag straps had tightened for a moment. His breath had halted before he quickly looked away from her, hoping noone noticed. Luckily Isla was also staring off elsewhere too so maybe she hadn't noticed. Though Felix had noticed where she was looking...at the king of the party himself. Isla would normally never so much as bat an eyelid in the guys direction. The more popular students werent in her friend circle either.

He did nothing more than raise a brow at the observation Asking questions meant there would be questions thrown back at him for sure and while he was sure that they would be shared eventually between the two them. He was trying to push it off that little while longer... "Let's just grab something and get a seat before they are all snatched" he suggested as they got in line for food that was...pretty meh. Or well. At least was edible.

[/COLOR]

codedbycrucialstar

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #A069DA; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #A069DA; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #A069DA; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #A069DA; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
no.
[div class=tag3]location
dining hall then linear algebra.
[div class=tag3]outfit
here.
[div class=tag3]interactions
bella & finn.
[div class=tag3]tags[/div] Jiyoon Jiyoon sox sox [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]

mackenna

"mack"
everett
[div class="tab tab1"]go on
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Mack had spent every day since the party wishing it never happened. Or, well, wishing certain things never happened. She'd do anything, give anything in order to erase the memories of that night from her mind. Poof. Vanished. Gone. Never have existed. Yes, it started out fine and she was pretty drunk, which was also fun in and of itself, but then it went downhill. Hookups happened, hookups were seen and relationships were ruined. Well, not her relationship because thankfully she wasn't in one, but some people's relationships were now ruined.

She hadn't really slept well since the party, flashbacks of that night kept plaguing her mind whenever she shut her eyes. And they weren't pleasant, leading to many sleepless nights. So it was safe to say that she resembled a zombie when she woke up for school this morning. But it was nothing that a little concealer and foundation couldn't fix.

The concealer and foundation had so far been doing their job since she was three classes into the school day and so far, no one had commented on her overall resemblance to a trash panda. The class that she was currently in, AP Bio, ended early since all they did was go over the syllabus and had a mini biology review from last year's biology class. Not knowing what else to do, Mack grabbed her lunch from her locker and decided she'd head to lunch early.

She'd been listening to music for the last twenty minutes and was nearly finished her lunch when Bella sat down next to her. Immediately, her mind was flooded with images (images she'd rather not remember) of Bella hooking up/sleeping with their resident player, a scene she accidentally stumbled upon on her way to her very own hookup. Ugh. "Uh...yeah," Mack answered distractedly, beginning to pack up her lunch, "very fun." She then stood up. "I'm sorry but I've gotta go. Need to check with the linear algebra teacher on whether or not I should be in this class or move to differential equations. See ya later." Mack shoved the rest of her cookie in her mouth and then walked out of the cafeteria, throwing her trash out as she did so.

By the time she reached the linear algebra room, she'd finished chewing the rest of her cookie and swallowed. "Mrs. St-" she began as she walked into the room, however, cut herself off since the teacher she was looking for was nowhere to be found. Instead, she came face to face with Finn and one of his many followers. She knew his name was Griffin but felt like calling him one of the 'followers'. Mack had managed to catch the tail end of what Griffin said and rolled her eyes.

"Talk it out, then fuck it out," she repeated as she took a seat next to the two boys. "Cute. Love that motto, though I've always preferred more fucking, less talking." Mack leaned down and opened her bag, pulling the linear algebra textbook out and opening it up to start skimming through. "So, boys, have a good summer?" she asked, drumming her fingers against the desk to be annoying.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]
christy

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 500px; background-color: #0B1200; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: 10px solid #0b1003; border-radius: 2%; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/xOcLo2y.jpg); background-size: 100%; opacity: 0.25; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=bkgdgif] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; height:100%; background: url(https://imgur.com/FY5BCnc.gif); background-size: 100%; opacity: 0.25; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 150px; height: 150px; top: 5%; text-align: center; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a1/f6/f4/a1f6f419fabb04bb763a62d25e1415f8.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid #2f4224; [/class] [class=pictext] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: -2px; left: -2px; background-color: #0b1003; color: #99ab79; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid #2f4224; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 500; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pictext [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pictext [/script] [class=textcontainer] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 245px; background-color: #0b1003; border: 2px solid #2f4224; top: 0%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 2%; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 10px; color: #b5bda8; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 301px; height: 250px; top: 0%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; color: #b5bda8; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; font-size: 35px; font-weight: 500; color: #ffffff; top: -8%; text-align: center; transform: rotate(-10deg); [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [div class=bkgd] [div class=bkgdpic] [div class=bkgdgif][/div] [/div] [div class=pic] [div class="pictext hidden"]
outfit: xxx

mood: apathetic

interactions: copacetic copacetic | logastellus logastellus
[/div] [/div] [div class=name]Damian Cazalla[/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]TW: MILD HOMOPHOBIA AND RACISM

Harsh lights illuminated the large stadium, creating a safe haven of brightness against the early morning dark. The sun hadn’t risen yet, but still, Damian was here going through the motions. This morning he’d peeled himself from his bed at 4:30, resisting the urge to snooze his alarm. After a quick breakfast of oats, he was already on his way out the door. Leaving his dirtied bowl in the sink rather unceremoniously, he knew it would likely be the center focus of an argument later. His mother yelling about Damian never pulling his weight around the house and then his father retaliating by pointing out all the success. It was as if his parents were on autopilot lately, mindlessly rehashing the same points over and over as if they had their memories of the last argument wiped from their brains. Whatever. Damian was running a bit behind now anyway.

The two miles in between his home and school served nicely as a warm-up jog. By the time he arrived at the football stadium, his skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat. As he began stretching, his eyes scanned the eerily empty stands. Especially compared to Friday night football games, Damian always felt a bit foreign when he practiced here in the morning. On Fridays, he was Damian Cazalla, star quarterback with a promising future ahead of him in the world of sports. On Monday mornings, he was just a guy going through the motions. Noticeably deflated, especially on this first day back to school. Without his possy around to hype him up, his ego was stripped away and reflected an almost pathetic picture.

Damian ran through drills for a solid hour and a half before finally calling it quits and retiring into Avon High. Desperately in need of a shower, he ducked into the locker room. He knew many students despised the athletes for having such ridiculous facilities. Honestly, he couldn’t blame them. Their locker room was obnoxiously nice, with a wall to wall, ceiling to floor mirror that made the space seem even larger than it already was. It was in this mirror where Damian studied his appearance. Sweat soaked his hair causing it to flop down onto his forehead instead of up into the air as he usually styled it. However, this wasn’t what caught Damian’s attention. His upper lip was split beautifully in the top left, a little gift left after a solid sucker punch. He smirked at his reflection, watching as the “wound” stretched but ignoring the slight pain that accompanied the movement.

Though he finished his shower fairly quickly, he remained under the soothing stream of water long after all the soap had been rinsed from his body. He zoned out completely, not even paying attention to his surroundings. A firm slap on his ass shocked him back into the reality of present-day, and he swiveled on his heels to come face to face with Ashton Bowman. It wasn’t uncommon for others on the football team to come here in the morning, but Damian was always firm about his personal space not being invaded.

“Dude,” he exhaled, his tone clearly annoyed at his friend and teammate. “I told you I hate that. Keep your hands to yourself.”

Ashton’s comeback was swift and hit Damian right in the gut. “Chill, fam. What are you gay or something?”

The look on Damian’s face must have reflected pure anger, and his hands shook as he clenched them tightly into fists. It was unlikely that Damian would have actually punched the other boy, but the threat of it was enough to cause Ashton to quickly backpedal.

“I’m kidding. Still reeling from this weekend, bro. Things got crazy. That slut was totally gonna put out, and those pics were so-”

Damian had turned around and shut off his shower stream while Ashton spoke. But when Ashton started going on about the party, he was quick to stop it.

“Shut the fuck up and don’t be stupid. We could get in a shit ton of trouble for those pictures. I’m pretty sure it’s, like,… a felony?”

Ashton’s iconic guffaw echoed in the locker room, ricocheting against the tile and almost causing Damian to smile despite the circumstances of the conversation. It was just that contagious.

“I know your parents are, like, nobody immigrants or whatever but my dad is the fucking mayor. It won’t matter if people know it was me.”

Damian scoffed and pushed past Ashton. It was getting close to class time and Damian no longer had the time or patience to tolerate the stupidity that continued to flow from Ashton’s mouth. A quick towel dry was all he needed before retrieving his clothes and backpack from his locker.

----

The classes before lunch passed by fairly quickly, though that was likely due to Damian not paying any attention as opposed to anything the teachers were doing. Sure it was a new school year, and his last year before college but his excitement was on the field not in the classroom. He could care less about academics, honestly. It was all just a massive waste of time. The more important point of interest was how animated everyone seemed to be. It seemed that a bunch more went down at the party than what he was aware of and all the drama that came with it was apparently exciting. Personally, Damian didn’t care about the drama, he’d just wanted to have a good time.

Lunch was welcomed with a grumbling stomach, and Damian walked down the halls trailed by his teammates. They also seemed to be pretty animated, endlessly jabbering on about how they were going to go all the way to state. Damian was excited about those prospects as well, but his mind was yet again in another place. It was hard for him to get so excited and pumped up when the vast majority of teammates were chumps. Not that Damian wasn’t an asshole, but he felt he was good enough to be a dick. The entire team and school were riding on his shoulders. On his success. If he wanted to be a dick then it was fine.

“Yo look it’s the slut! Hey, take your clothes off again you look way better that way.” The group exploded into laughter, clearly impressed by the speaker’s gal. Damian mustered a half-hearted chuckle, but his eyes didn’t even glance at Liv. Instead, his eyes bore into those of Tramel but the intentions of the look weren’t clear. Anger? Annoyance? Amusement?

Apologetic?

It didn’t matter either way, for despite the intensity of the stare it lasted barely more than a second before he ducked into the lunchroom. Ashton was at his side in an instant, apparently already in the lunchroom.

“You gotta check out these Freshman girls! I’m telling you they are absolutely killer and down for anything.” Ashton groped his crotch area crudely before laughing and punching Damian in the shoulder. Damian merely rolled his eyes as he piled his plate high with food.

“What the hell ever, they look 12. Plus, I have Madison. Don’t be gross.”

Though technically true it wasn’t as if Madison was any real deterrent for misbehavior on Damian’s part. Regardless, it was always nice to have an excuse as to why he wasn’t going after any girl who looked his way. He’d feel bad for the way he treated her if the facade wasn’t necessary. But it was. She was simply collateral damage.

He sat down at an empty table with Ashton and scanned the cafeteria for his aforementioned girlfriend. It was strange she wasn’t hanging off his arm right now.

[/div][/div] [div class=credit]code by sox sox [/div][/div]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Andrew Carter [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the player[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Drew had developed a bit of a reputation as a troublemaker at school because he often showed up late for classes. Most of the time, it actually hadn't been intentional. He usually got distracted on the way to school or forgot that it was a school day and there were times when he'd had way too much fun the night before and overslept. Today was probably the first time he was deliberately avoiding going to school. Instead of being in class, he was sipping on a cup of coffee at his usual café after spending the morning driving around aimlessly. He had made sure to wake up early so he could avoid his parents and Maddie, mainly Maddie because she was more likely to derail his plans of avoiding school for as long as possible. He wasn't going to skip - he'd miss maybe half a day of lessons but never a full day and he certainly wasn't going to start now - but he needed time to deal with what had happened at the party. For perhaps the first time in his life, he wish he hadn't been so wild and hadn't gotten so wasted downing all those drinks. Maybe if he'd reined it in even a little that night things would be completely different and he wouldn't be here but at school cracking stupid jokes to Finn that would likely earn him an eye roll or two. Why had no one invented a time machine yet dammit. Why had he gotten so wasted?

Drew leaned back in his chair with a sigh and closed his eyes. How did he even end up there to begin with? He had been drinking a ton because he'd kept losing at all the games they played that night at the party but he was dead certain he had not crossed paths with Bella at all. As far as he could recall, he had been spending time with a cheerleader whose name he couldn't remember. She had been sitting next to him during one of the games and they had been flirting which eventually escalated to her sitting on his lap. Everyone started hooting for them to get to a room and he had welcomed the idea of hooking up with a beautiful girl and getting away from anymore drinking that night. Most of it was fuzzy from there but he faintly recalled stumbling through Finn's massive house with the cheerleader in search of a room when they wound up in one that was already occupied. After that it was all kind of a blank. He could remember fragments, little bits and pieces like some of the football boys being there, a near naked girl on the bed and flashes but nothing that could explain how he ended up in a different room the next morning much less why Bella had been in the bed with him. He felt like he was living a nightmare right now and that was not to say anything against Bella. If he was honest, she was very attractive and he didn't have a problem with her but she was off limits. One of the girls on his list of untouchables. Girls he would never touch or get involved with. Because she was Finn's girlfriend. His best friend's girl. And he had broken his vow of loyalty and slept with said girlfriend, in Finn's own house. God he sounded worse by the second.

Drew rubbed the bridge of his nose at the thought. How was he going to face Finn now? He couldn't really tell him about it and blaming it on his drunken state felt like a shitty excuse even if it was true. Hell he was still in shock that it had even happened. When he'd texted Ashton and some of the boys about the party, they just kept talking about his wild threesome with the random cheerleader and the girl on the bed whom they had identified as Olivia Gilmore, the wallflower. Putting aside his surprise that the girl had been that bold and wild, he had become even more indignant about the fact that he had somehow wound up with Bella. Stressing over it wasn't going to do any good though he conceded. This would probably be a funny moment given how he was usually flippant about things and didn't stress if not for the fact that it was a matter that jeopardised a treasured friendship.

By the time Drew left the café and turned on his phone, it was nearly lunchtime and his phone was exploding with messages and missed calls from multiple people. His disappearing act had caused quite a stir it seemed. His parents had sent messages asking where he had disappeared off to so early, was he in school and why was his phone off amongst other things. Some of the boys were asking if he was getting even more adventurous after his threesome at the party and he rolled his eyes, not in the mood to respond to the crude jokes they were making or read the rest of the messages. He tossed his phone onto the passenger seat of his car and drove off to school wondering what exactly to tell the others when he got there. Hell they would probably do the thinking for him and come up with a story on their own, he just needed to pretend everything was fine and behave like normal. It could never get out that he had betrayed Finn and slept with Bella. He had to continue to be the resident player everyone expected him to be, even if he was not in the mood for it after the events of the party.

Drew parked his car shortly after lunch break started and sauntered to the school building as he always did, his trademark smile on his face as he hung his sunglasses around his shirt collar. He waved lazily at a couple of students as he stepped into the building and people began to whisper and stare at him the moment they noticed his presence. Bits and pieces from some of the hushed conversations reached his ears and it seemed word of his threesome had already spread around the school. The boys moved fast as always. Normally he welcomed the stares and whispers, he was used to them, but today they made him edgy because in the back of his mind he imagined a situation where someone had seen him and Bella together and the other kids were whispering about how he was a traitorous friend. Shoving that thought as far back as he could, he made his way down the hallway to the cafeteria, winking back at a bold freshman who winked at him and trading high fives and hellos with some of the guys. His normal life. If he could continue just like this without the incident with Bella ever coming to light how perfect would that be?
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: guilty | mentions: Finn, Bella, Liv, Maddie | interaction: none
location: café in town > hallway outside the cafeteria | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #87cefa [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/TdWbhlH.png); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #00BFFF [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #00BFFF [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/zDRUQFe.png); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Maddie Carter

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

outfit: x
interactions: Andrew, Damian
mentions: Liv
tags: Xed Xed zippy zippy
When Madison woke up it was still dark outside. She tried to close her eyes again and get some more rest, but she just couldn't seem to get herself to fall back asleep. She picked her phone up from her bedside table and checked the time; 4:26am. She sighed, rolling onto her back and staring at the ceiling. She hadn't been able to sleep very well since the events of the party. Seeing her boyfriend, Damian, taking nearly nude pictures of that girl, Liv, made her very upset, in fact, just thinking about it made her feel sick to her stomach. She wondered if anything more had happened before she looked into the room. There had to be an explanation for what she saw. However, she was too scared to even think about asking Damian. Maddie absolutely hated confrontation and didn't want to upset him by accusing him of something. Besides, he probably had a good reason for doing what he did. Right?

She must've dozed off as she was thinking, because next thing she knew she was awoken by her alarm. She sat up and yawned. This was going to be a long day. She wasn't exactly exited to see Damian today, still a little shook up from the party. She got ready for the day and then headed downstairs, her parents immediately asking if she knew where her brother was. "I have no idea," she responded with a sigh. She wondered how early he had left in order not to get caught going out. He probably didn't want to be bothered at the moment. She decided to message him anyway. Where are you? Parents are worried, she typed out her message and hit send, not expecting a quick reply. She made some toast to eat on her way to school and then headed out.

Maddie went through the first part of the school day fairly easily. Admittedly, she did try to avoid her boyfriend most of the day, and was caught zoning out in class once. She was just a bit preoccupied with her thoughts. She was thinking about how she could go on and talk to Damian as if she never saw him taking pictures of Liv, pictures that had circulated around the entire school by now. She knew she couldn't just avoid him forever, if she didn't sit with him at lunch it would be suspicious. She headed out of her last class before lunch slowly, not very eager to see Damian. As she walked down the hallways, she heard people talking. Most of the current gossip was about Liv, which made her upset, but she didn't feel bad for the girl at all. If Liv did sleep with her boyfriend, she was getting what she deserved. Wait, that sounded very aggressive. She had to think happy thoughts in order to get through the rest of the day. Maddie paused for a second to take a breath and put a smile on her face before entering the cafeteria. She glanced around before spotting Damian and heading over to the table he was at. She took her usual spot next to him. "Hey!" she greeted with a smile, putting her arm around his.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

The Burn Book
Topic: 2nd Week of School [Chapter 02]
Posted by: Anon (;

[Disclaimer: These blog posts are written by an NPC and not by any of the main characters. These posts will serve as "chapters", if you will - they'll narrate the setting, and if a particular scene gets too dry or too drawn-out, the episode will end and a new setting will be introduced that will allow every character to interact.]

Gag, gag, gag.

You know what's really ugly? Knockoffs. Look, I get it. The Balenciaga safety pin earrings for $470 were absolutely hideous and the butt of many jokes, but it's Balenciaga. There's a certain class to the earrings. So no, cheerleader spawn #5, hooking mommy's safety pins through your ears doesn't automatically make them designer.

But then again, most of the kids in this school are knockoffs. We're going to have to go listen to a whole bunch of y'all preach about the greatness of our school. But what's so great? The only thing we have going for us is that the salad served in the school's caf is only slightly brown. All this school spirit makes my teeth rot.

Don't forget to swing past the clubs at club rush! Remember that colleges want to see that you're well-rounded--oh wait, forgot who I was talking to. Who am I kidding? You all are going to pay your way into Ivys anyways.

mentioned: everyone
code// just-peachy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back