Juvenile Academy for the Malicious (JAM)

Since @Immortal Pizza asked if the classes have started or not, I will provide you an answer.

The classes will not start until everyone who made a CS has replied. If they have not responded when I get on tomorrow Morning, I will post the classroom starter for everyone. c:

@mikaluvkitties

I know that feel. ;-;

I really wanna keep Conner's crime vague, but I feel like it would be all over magazines because it's the type of shit that sells well.....

@KillGill

Don't sweat it! I think there's approximately 3 others who still need to reply before we may officially start.

In short, people are still arriving to room 36A (the classroom where most everyone will be during this roleplay, excluding dorms), and everyone is interacting with each other in ways you'd expect.

That's the simplest way I can put it. c:

#Onion&Deskboy

Tempestral said:
@KillGill
Don't sweat it! I think there's approximately 3 others who still need to reply before we may officially start.

In short, people are still arriving to room 36A (the classroom where most everyone will be during this roleplay, excluding dorms), and everyone is interacting with each other in ways you'd expect.

#Onion&Deskboy
Amais and Serenity are outside but they'll be coming in soon to interact #Seris

Tempestral said:
@KillGill

#Onion&Deskboy
[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Amais and Serenity are outside but they'll be coming in soon to interact #Seris

[/QUOTE]
My OTPs~

aaaaah im awake, so im probably going to be posting soon

it depends on when my parents come home, because last time i talked to her my mom was pretty upset with me

@Tempestral i forgot to tag you in the rp post, but its up!

onions probably going to bother deskboi a lil less after this, but he cant leave him alone now lol

Ghost said:
aaaaah im awake, so im probably going to be posting soon
it depends on when my parents come home, because last time i talked to her my mom was pretty upset with me

@Tempestral i forgot to tag you in the rp post, but its up!

onions probably going to bother deskboi a lil less after this, but he cant leave him alone now lol
I ship you guys so much...

awwwww yiSSS

both of my friends are watching it today what a coincidence LOL

You're welcome!!

I'm not sure if I'll post again before tomorrow, currently I'm really not in a good rping mood and I have a ton of school..........

@Tempestral Can you do something about Staffre, Dranbolt, and Stoked? Maybe send them a message about their post length? It seems to just kind of clutter the IC Section.

Stew said:
@Tempestral Can you do something about Staffre, Dranbolt, and Stoked? Maybe send them a message about their post length? It seems to just kind of clutter the IC Section.
You got my name wrong. This is a simple RP, if he changed it I'd post more, easy as that.

Well, the rules state 1 paragraph per post, that's why I was asking for something to be done.

@Stew

I just sent a message to the two of them, since you were able to explain to Zaffre. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back