Juvenile Academy for the Malicious (JAM)

Ghost said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity
Thank you, I noticed that too... And I've tried to do a lot of research on ASPD but if something doesn't seem to line up, please tell me!
Yes, I assured to write the post about such in a very vague way, because the least I want is someone thinking that I'm targeting them. Although I may PM some people if their posts continue to be incorrect. :)

@PlaguedWithInsanity Oh, I don't think you're targeting me, it's just that I want to be as accurate as possible and I know how misrepresentation of things like this can be harmful. So, I just want to make sure nothing seems wrong or off! ( ^ w ^

Since Orion isn't a character I made up for this rp and I've used him for other things, I've discussed his personality with one of my friends who's going to have a double major in psychology... or something, I don't know as much about college as I probably should. I don't think she's actually started the class at her college yet, but she's very interested in psychology and she actually mentioned to me that his personality lines up with the description, and went through her textbooks. Still, I just really want to be sure because being correct is kind of important to me so..... yeah.

If in the future something in my posts seems wrong, or already has seemed wrong, I want it to be mentioned to me.

( ' v ' )

im going to work on school for awhile but ill probably get a post up later today

@Tempestral *sets this here and runs away*

tumblr_mldbvtbdze1rhczngo1_500.jpg

*snorts* oh my gog ^

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

..... i just realized i got battery and assault mixed up

OTL time to edit his cs

also, im not even trying to find these but:

tumblr_nl6dc83R5a1tlb56zo1_400.gif

ehehe

ive also realized that i've made absolutely no mention of orions bags

oh well, i guess he forgot them! it would be in character for him to do something like that, too

I was waiting for tempest's post, because without her we can't move along...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back