• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just an Idea... >w>

trash.nyann

It's trashCAN, not trashCAN'T.
Okay, so I'm just going to go straight into it.

• A young girl (Around 18 to 20) dies before she can confess her love her best friend.
  • She wake up to find that she's now a ghost and can pretty much do whatever she wanted.
  • She decides to haunt her best friend and shows that she's still around by causing paranormal activity to happen, which is just her messing with things and trying to touch him and stuff.
  • She also finds out that she can enter their dreams, and she tells them that she's the one that's causing all the weirdness to happen in their house. And she finally get to confess to them, therefore getting rid of the regret the held her to this earth, and she can finally go to the afterlife, or heaven...

Alternatively...She lets them know right in the beginning that it's her that's haunting them, and tries to convince them to kill themselves, so they can be together in the afterlife. Whether or not they do so is up to the player, but just know that the ghost girl gets more and more persistent, causing more chaos until something else happens that's also up to the player.

So yeah, that's it~ I can be either the ghost or the best friend~ And the ghost can also be male as well. I'm more comfortable playing male, but if you'd want to do an FxF paring, I can try to do so.

Oh, and I'm still looking for someone to do a Nerd x Android paring with me~ QwQ

Thank you for reading this, and I hope we can have a chance to RP together!~ Ow<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back