• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‿୨♡ It's time to D-D-D-D-Duel! ♡୧‿

RosieMaximoff

Always Hungry | Ganyu + Hu tao + Mona main.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1657835278266.png

Greetings, I’m your local dumbass, dork, and fangirl! You can call me Pineapple. And we can share pineapple pizza – unless you don’t like it, and that’s perfectly okay. – I’m a Canadian who’s moved to the US due to family reasons. I love animes, especially magical girl animes. I am HYPED for Tokyo Mew Mew New. I also adore talking OOC with people. It could be about shared interests. Or even food – if you cannot tell, I am a bit of a foodie. Or Disney!

Σ_(꒪ཀ꒪」∠)_

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
『 – Narrative Format – 500 – 1000 words – Third pov – No one lines – 』

⁀➷ I ADORE gushing about headcanons + Dynamics. With the LI, with side Canon characters. Gushing over our OCs + their LI.Speaking of which, I will only do OC x Canon double ups. Unless you are just really wanting to play a canon character just for my oc! Romance is my preferred focus.

⁀➷ I can’t give an exact schedule, due to some heavy life stuff happening. I do however promise to stick around for the long term, and inform you if I’m going to take more than two weeks to reply to the roleplay. If you take longer than 3+ weeks to reply to the OOC thread without saying something I’ll consider the roleplay dead.

⁀➷ Minors DNI. I’m in my twenties, with a job, so I will not write with a minor. Inform me of your limits, please and thank you! Although I will likely mainly do fluff atm.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yu-Gi-Oh- (Will love you forever. )
Finished.
Yami Bakura.
Can do anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back