• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Its the Cirque de Monstres! (still accepting!)

Where should the cirque be located?

• Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• the US

• canada

• Irelnd

• other (tell me!)

• it will not me edit it so let me try again IRELAND

• Total voters
Whaat another one? yes but, its different! I promise! its set in the 60's this time

First before we get into plots, there will be a gender limit, I will add a few gender unknown in case people want that. So here is the list and I will be updating it daily. Note: limit of three characters per a person.

Cirque memebers

Female:

spots left 0

male:

spots left 2

Unknown:

spots left 0

investigators

male:

spots left 2

female:

spots left 4

okay its plot time

Plot: Just a normal traveling circus, well that depends on your definition of normal. There are carnival games a circus a tent and a side show tent. The members of the cirque seem normal but, that is not the case. Not one of the performers are actually fully human. They keep this a secret as well as a darker secret. Every night audience members go missing in the mirror maze. The kidnapped humans are offered to the non-human performers who need human blood or souls. But they messed up. after kidnapping the head of Interpol's daughter a specialized team of agents who specialize in paranormal cases is sent to the cirque. Will the members of the cirque be able to keep their secret hidden or, will they have face the music for the crimes they have committed?

What I expect from you as an rper:

A minimum of 5 sentence replies. I will yell at my neighbors kid (JK of course but i do despise one liners) if you post one liners.

No OOC drama, seriously, only IC Drama.

Respect the people that help me do this! I am talking about IceFox Rosamortelle Axel1313 and Kiyoko Tomoe. These are, as I call them, Cirque vets. They have say in this, and at times step in for me when I am busy.

Post when you can and please wait for others to post! life happens I know, but if you and another person are the only two posting at a time, stop. Let others gets posts in and don't flood the rp with your 1x1 chatter.

Have fun! The cirque is a family of rpers and we all love to chat and have fun!

link to CS page https://www.rpnation.com/threads/cirque-de-monstres-1965.114557/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey, Stone. It's great to see both of you again! Hope you will enjoy the cirque whenever we start, because all of us "vets". as Luna calls us. definitely love it ^.^

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Oh hey, Stone. It's great to see both of you again! Hope you enjoy the cirque, because all of us "vets". as Luna calls us. definitely love it ^.^

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm looking forward to this RP. Really wanting to know what the unknown spots are going to be...

Ah, unknown is basically unidentifiable or complicated genders. Sorry Zaffre, but I don't like making curiosity consume somebody when the answer isn't quite that exciting of a thing ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back