• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

it's a bit of a mix

Spudmuffin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'll try to keep it short and simple.

About me:

I'm a 23 year old female that works a part time job on top of a full time job. Generally I still have about 2 days off a week, but the days I do work can sometimes be a little jam packed, working from roughly 6 am to 7 or 8 pm. On average, I can get on and at least check things at least once a day with posts/replies ranging from every day to every 2 or 3 days.

I'm new to this site, but definitely an experienced roleplayer, I couldn't give you a guess of how many years if I tried.

I'm up for suggestions. However there are things that must be said beforehand:

There HAS to be romance, I get too bored without it.

I have primarily female characters, males are difficult for me.

Pairings that I LOVE:

citizen x soldier

athlete x coach's daughter

celebrity x fan

bridesmaid x groomsman

teacher x student

vampire x human

Fandoms:

Harry Potter

Pretty Little Liars

Glee

Friends

Supernatural

*The Vampire Diaries

Other Ideas:

Country-related

Military-related

Friend x Friend's sibling

Best friends

Band member x Band member

*Blind date

Last edited by a moderator:
xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
Alrighty, I'm interested. One thing, how much do you right per post? That's what always gets me when I try to start a new rp.
i try to match whatever i'm given. on average i write 2+ paragraphs. most of the time it depends on the situation

xXcolorfulskiesXx said:
I may or may not match that, I'm not sure. I'll give it a shot. Teacher X Student or Vampire X Human?
let's try a teacher x student rp

I'd be highly interested in talking over a Harry Potter plot line with you (:

Please do let me know if you're interested!!!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back