• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a M x F roleplay

Lizzy

Lady, running down to the riptide
Hey anyone and everyone who reads this.

Some rules, or what i'm looking for in my partner

• I'm looking for a male roleplay partner (Note: I will not play a male because I am orginally female and feel uncomfortable playing the opposite gender. Hate all you like, I aint changing)
  • Must be active, post at least once a day unless you tell me you will be unable to post. I understand you get busy, so do I!
  • I'm fine with one liners, but I have one condition to them. In that one line, you must have enough detail that I can respond to, otherwise, wheres the fun in roleplaying if I have to take half an hour to try figuring out what to respond with?
  • I will do anything except fandom. So Romance, fantasy, some sci-fi(Depends on plot), or slice of real life.
    I personally like to do romance between fantasy characters, but i'm up for anything else!
  • I would like this roleplay to be long term.
  • Heres a big one. You must have good grammer and correct spelling. One or two little errors, whatever, but if nearly every would is like this: i hpoe oyu c;na REed thes,
    You need to get that majorly fixed, or just don't try roleplaying with me.

If you can do all of these, shoot me a Pm with some of your ideas and i'll share some of mine!

Hello! I am so glad I have found this thread, I am always up for one x ones, and anything with romance, fantasy or the two mixed together. I am quite active and I am able to play male ^-^

I'd be happy to role play with all of you. :)

Shoot me a pm and we can talk plots and more details.

I won't be able to respond much if at all this weekend, which im really sorry for. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back