• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a RWBY RP Partner.

Yuki

The Silent Oracle
Title says it all. Been looking for one for a while now and I think I've found the perfect site to look. Please leave character description in a reply. My character is as follows;

Name: Katie Ryans.

Sex: Female.

Hair (Both color and type): Long, black hair, bangs are straight and hover just above my eyelashes, while at the sides in back, it is both spiked and straight in random places.

Eye color: Blue.

Skin complexion: Pale white.

Clothes: Black Jeans, white Socks, white Running Shoes, pink T-Shirt with the words "BOOP" written on the chest

Weapon: Katana with a revolving Dust Cylinder, with red and blue Dust, both create an aura that surrounds the blade of the Katana, the red Dust making an explosion when it hits its target, leaving the Katana, surroundings, and myself free of harm, the blue Dust freezing my target in Ice.

Personality: Generally a happy-go-lucky person, except when on missions or in class.

And everything else.

Plot: You and your best friend (Me), whom you have been friends with since childhood, have both been accepted into Beacon, meeting new people along the way, you have dedicated yourself to becoming the best Heroes in Remnant, do you have what it takes?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Gizzy John]Ill do it!

[/QUOTE]
Sweet! Are you able to tell me how to do PM's or something like that? I'm a little shy when it comes to public sort of things.. took me just about all of my courage to put this up.

[QUOTE="Gizzy John]Ok

Wait how do you pm?

[/QUOTE]
No clue. ;-; I seen a conversation thing in the account section, any clue how to use that?

I also need to know if this is based in a show or something, Ive never heard of "beacon."

There is a little mail button at the top right... I think thats what that is.

ohhhh its a show...

yeah you should probably get someone els, I know NOTHING of RWBY except for a few google image pictures.

And this would be my first role-play as well sooo...

But your character sounds cool and good luck!

I'm interested in doing this with you if that's okay.

Name: Takeshi Kurogane

Sex: Male.

Appearance: Despite looking to have an average build due to his height of 6 feet, he has a muscular build which has helped him in combat. He has black somewhat messy hair that reaches mid ear and also has grey/black eyes which give him a slightly mysterious look. He has a preference to the color black as well as clothing that is comfortable and simple while still staying practical. Because of this, he normally wears black clothing, usually a cloak as well as a black shirt and black leather pants while in combat rather than using armor which would slow him down in battle. He does however wear some light armor in the form of a chest plate and lower leg armor. His black cloak seems to be his trademark article of clothing and sometimes, people are unable to recognize him or notice him when he is not wearing it since he looks like an average person without it.

Weapon: Takeshi wields two long swords both with revolving dust cylinders, one sword containing red and blue dust and the other containing yellow and green dust.

Personality:

Takeshi is generally a carefree and friendly person, easily making friends when he actually starts talking to them due to his kind heart and ability to ease tension. He doesn’t really care about gossip or what’s popular and he just goes by his own flow, thinking that “if people don’t accept you for who you are, they won’t be real friends”. Rather than have huge group of ‘friends’ that he doesn’t know very well, Nitoryu would rather have a small group of close friends. He is willing to put his life on the line for them.

He’s not very good at being tact, usually just being blunt with his comments towards other people which may or may not help in the situation. It’s hard for him to completely trust others, basically having a different personality in front of those he doesn’t know too well or doesn’t trust. Sometimes, this alternate personality shows a little even when he’s among his friends. This alternate personality is slightly cold to others and very direct, often giving an impression that he’s rude and closing himself off. Despite this, he will still help anyone in need, especially if the person’s life is on the line.

He has yet another persona which is sort of a combination of the other two personas that shows his strong resolve. This comes out in the middle of battle. He has a moderately aggressive and somewhat reckless fighting style using two swords which relies more on instinct and reflexes rather than analysis. His style also includes protecting those around him. He’s actually very perceptive of the battle situation, often being able to make split second decisions.

If you want should I start a PM with you?

[QUOTE="Forest Dragon Slayer]I'm interested in doing this with you if that's okay.
Name: Takeshi Kurogane

Sex: Male.

Appearance: Despite looking to have an average build due to his height of 6 feet, he has a muscular build which has helped him in combat. He has black somewhat messy hair that reaches mid ear and also has grey/black eyes which give him a slightly mysterious look. He has a preference to the color black as well as clothing that is comfortable and simple while still staying practical. Because of this, he normally wears black clothing, usually a cloak as well as a black shirt and black leather pants while in combat rather than using armor which would slow him down in battle. He does however wear some light armor in the form of a chest plate and lower leg armor. His black cloak seems to be his trademark article of clothing and sometimes, people are unable to recognize him or notice him when he is not wearing it since he looks like an average person without it.

Weapon: Takeshi wields two long swords both with revolving dust cylinders, one sword containing red and blue dust and the other containing yellow and green dust.

Personality:

Takeshi is generally a carefree and friendly person, easily making friends when he actually starts talking to them due to his kind heart and ability to ease tension. He doesn’t really care about gossip or what’s popular and he just goes by his own flow, thinking that “if people don’t accept you for who you are, they won’t be real friends”. Rather than have huge group of ‘friends’ that he doesn’t know very well, Nitoryu would rather have a small group of close friends. He is willing to put his life on the line for them.

He’s not very good at being tact, usually just being blunt with his comments towards other people which may or may not help in the situation. It’s hard for him to completely trust others, basically having a different personality in front of those he doesn’t know too well or doesn’t trust. Sometimes, this alternate personality shows a little even when he’s among his friends. This alternate personality is slightly cold to others and very direct, often giving an impression that he’s rude and closing himself off. Despite this, he will still help anyone in need, especially if the person’s life is on the line.

He has yet another persona which is sort of a combination of the other two personas that shows his strong resolve. This comes out in the middle of battle. He has a moderately aggressive and somewhat reckless fighting style using two swords which relies more on instinct and reflexes rather than analysis. His style also includes protecting those around him. He’s actually very perceptive of the battle situation, often being able to make split second decisions.

If you want should I start a PM with you?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Just hit me up with a PM anytime you're free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back