• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Italian Mafia

For a bit of interesting RP interaction, would anyone like to plan a confrontation where my character attempts to assassinate one of yours? Your character wouldn't die, or course, but it would make for an interesting roleplay interaction.

[QUOTE="Phantom King]I'd be game for it after he leaves the camp-out

[/QUOTE]
Sounds cool, we could plan it out here if you wish.

Hmm... then I suppose since your character is a police offer, my character, Drake, would see him as a threat to the Mafia, and thus go to take him out.

If you guys hold off on the planning I'll take part in the assassination kind of, I have an idea that'll include all three of us. And more if possible

So sorry for my absence~

There have been a lot of tests recently and I couldn't come on. I'll have a post up by tonight ^^

Hey guys! Just want to let you guys know that I may be inactive for a loooong time. It's possible electricity may be out for days, weeks, I don't know how long.

Wish me and everyone else safety during Typhoon Ruby :3

My internet has been out, so I'm using a different network. We might have to postpone the assassination thing, at least until I can get my network back online. I can only stay here for a very short amount of time.

I didn't experience it (because didn't post a character, have no idea why) but it must've been amazing?

Phantom King]It was lots of fun but Aeri left [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10008-turtlegod/ said:
@TurtleGod[/URL]
Aww.

Well if I made a character,

would that lead to an attempted jumpstart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back