• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Italian Mafia

Huntrey said:
Anyone have a suggestion to which side I should join?
Well, there's no one yet in the Ventura Famiglia.

Anyone has a suggestion about the first storyline? One where everyone may get involved?

Here's an idea. Upcoming big underground auction, all the big shot mobsters will be there corrupt business-men all the likes. It's entirely run by the mafia all cops are payed off to not intervene as long as there is no violence. Though being told not too I know Verbeck would try and scope it all out as a detective and all...it's something right? The Auction would be of rare black market items or even oddities from big heists or tomb raiding.

[QUOTE="Phantom King]Here's an idea. Upcoming big underground auction, all the big shot mobsters will be there corrupt business-men all the likes. It's entirely run by the mafia all cops are payed off to not intervene as long as there is no violence. Though being told not too I know Verbeck would try and scope it all out as a detective and all...it's something right? The Auction would be of rare black market items or even oddities from big heists or tomb raiding.

[/QUOTE]
Nice :) I'll wait if others might have suggestions too

I like it, every family can create there own motives for going there; buying weapons, organs to sell, drugs. It'll be a good plot, and I wouldn't mind actually setting the scene in my opening. :D

Huntrey said:
I like it, every family can create there own motives for going there; buying weapons, organs to sell, drugs. It'll be a good plot, and I wouldn't mind actually setting the scene in my opening. :D
Feel free to open the scene now :)

Don't mind the picture. Just describe the place whatever way you want

[QUOTE="Phantom King]For a broken down and rusted building this spot was actually peaceful, he was only hoping nobody would come and set off his door-bomb.

[/QUOTE]
What is this door-bomb? :3 I mean, how would it set-off and what would happen when someone triggers it (like how extensive the damage would be)?

Door bomb is so that when it's open a C4 directed blast would go straight downwards and out for whoever came in, so walk in boom fly out xD

Dreadpool10 said:
Oh, no that's not what I meant. As for strengths, I was talking about stuff like, "Marksmanship, combat," and stuff like that. Not anything superhuman.
Well, I accept a few superhuman-ish things like being able to block bullets with knives or throwing needles and pinning it to a certain point accurately even from a distance, but things shouldn't be too exaggerated.

@Phantom King I set off the bomb, hopefully so others can join in in the mess.

[QUOTE="Phantom King]Oh no Aeri! Hes mot in the auction house he's in a building a few blocks away WATCHING the auction house heheh

[/QUOTE]
I know that :b but nobody's been posting lately so I thought I'd let some action happen. Haha

^ set up the startings of the event. And auction isn't just a bunch of stands right, there can be a bunch of little things and then one big thing everyone Is anticipating or several big things that must be bid on

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here it goes: is this group still accepting members?

[QUOTE="Mine 0]Oh, I see. Maybe we can re-activate it? If you would like of course

[/QUOTE]
Oh yes please! I'd really love that :D

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Oh yes please! I'd really love that :D

[/QUOTE]
Awesome~! Then I'll make a character. Little by little, I'm sure some people at least will join us eventually!

[QUOTE="Mine 0]Awesome~! Then I'll make a character. Little by little, I'm sure some people at least will join us eventually!

[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back