• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a normalish day at the new highskool and people were getting used to the new school that will overtime have the bathrooms be filthy and graffiti-ridden, the cafeteria food have a mind of its own, and the teachers be harsh and strict and in theory from JAIL. Zim was riding in his motorcycle over and noticed a new earth girl he hasnt seen before nodding to her mother and hugging her and going inside. "Hm a new human... with my new improved disguise this should be an easy test." he said with a smirk looking at himself in the mirror. and then on his radar it detected an anomaly of some sort. Curious about it..he decided to investigate. He had time till the stupid bell rang.

Aurora was scared out of her mind. The only things running in her mind was the business marriage, her mother not approving of it.. but her dumb cuban father saying as the only daughter it was her duty to make some worth of her and that it was already agreed upon. Aurora hated it. She already had a lover.. well it was actually a long distance friendship crush with a friend called Mothman. They would share theories, adventures. She even shared so many secret selfies of her secret spot on a lakeside for a surveying badge that she was actually happy they werent mad at her about it. she pulled out her phone and began to text.
Pink flamingo: Mothman im scared..Dad put me in a marriage, moms mad..like REALLY MAD..and im surrounded by people and cant find my locker let alone this so called 'husband' dad said i have to date. If it was you i would stop complaining and spoil you..i remember you said the food acts weird and I know you tried to copy my cooking..

A ghostly looking girl was watching cars pass by outside the Hi Skool. She was around early, but she was clueless to that. She had clearly never been to a school before, as she had no backpack and only a small paper bag in her hand. She watched teens brush off their parents before walking inside, wondering if an adult was going to tell her to go inside or not. She waited for instruction.

She heard the rumbling of a motorcycle and covered her ears in fright, dropping her lunch bag on the ground. She frowned and picked it up again before carefully inspecting the contents inside. She became absorbed in this, taking the contents out and sorting them, re sorting them, and putting them back in the bag cheerfully.

“Good morning,” she spontaneously would say, even when there were no people around. “Greetings!” She was beginning to get weird looks. “Hello! Isn’t the sky glorious?” She smiled, revealing a gap between her two front teeth.

(Aa not sure what else to put, sorry!!!)

Zim looked up and realized his... gadget malfunctioned "Intersting.." thought zim and looked at her. "Aren't you late for class.. principal Webber is gonna be on the prowl. or are you one of those bad girls that hang out with gaz and smoke?" Zim was indeed curious. This girl was radiating almost 5,000 volts.. maybe more dormant in her. He wanted to study her.. but if dib ...'taught' him anything theres this word called 'consent' he needed this girls trust.

"Hey new girl.." a mean girl said walking over. "So your the bakers daughter?" she asked and Chrissy just smiled "Y-yes we just opened! I-if you want i can give you a.." "No thanks.. we were just seeeing if you were worth our air and.." she then noticed the expensive clothes.." Where did you get those?" "Oh um.. i saved up for them.." The mean girl sneered. "Give em"

Mothman: What do you mean? Marriage? Where are you right now?...Did something happen?

Dib struggled through a small crowd of kids outside Hi Skool before squeezing himself inside, breathlessly bombarding Aurora with questions through a walkie-talkie.
—-

The girl looked up at Zim, a look of deep confusion on her face. She completely ignored his question, as if she never heard it. “Hello!” She said cheerfully. “Who’s principal Webber? Do you like bugs? I think if you were a bug, you’d be an Ectobius Vittiventris. It’s a species of woodland cockroach from Southern Europe.” She grinned at him.
“They’re one of my favorites. Although cockroaches are typically seen as dirty and unappealing, they are highly intelligent and are one of the only creatures that would survive if total disaster struck, such as a worldwide radiation explosion.”

Her legs swung joyfully on the bench. A stray lock of hair fell over her forehead. She crossed her eyes and blew it back, focusing intently on this task.

Then the mean girl saw dib she 180ed real quick. "DIBBBB HEYY!" she said now helping aurora up and when Aurora saw Dib she bushed red. Is this was the guy her dad wanted her to MARRY?! hes to hot for her! And he looked uninterested. "I was just helping a classmate.. ya know.. wanting to be queen an all.." When she was distracted Aurora texted
Pink flamingo: Im near the entryway by the north wing...theres a bathroom nearby..and this meangirl wanted my bag cause im semi poor.. she saw this cute boy named Dib..He kinda looks like the guy in the picture i was given. Im gonna try to get away to the bathroom this crazy woman wants my purse.

damn it.. this woman has GIR IQ LEVELS! Zim thought as he looked at her. "Look i can see you need some.. education...let me take you to the place to give it.." He raid taking her hand to the principal..good thing he always wears rubber gloves and not like one gesture like this is bothering her. hes just making her the princibals problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back