• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm bored, wanna help me cure it?

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Helllooo! I have a new bab and I wanna get him some rps because I just love him. I have a couple plot ideas but if you have anything you'd like to do dont hesitate to shoot it my way.

About me
18+
Demi-boy (He/They) and very lgbtqia friendly in all regards
Semi-lit+ (3 or more para's on average)
I dont do any pet death, and thats my only trigger. (Do tell me yours though)
I'm a part time student currently and will mostly be on in the afternoon's/evenings but when I'm on I can smash out replies pretty fast.
I pretty much only play male, though I'm open to any pairings!

Plots
Merges between fae and human aren’t unheard of. They’re rare because of the complications of magic and non-magic, but not completely unheard of. Its even more uncommon with certain groups, like the avian, or merfolk because if it ends poorly they have to watch their child suffer. So what happens when its discovered there is a water wraith who is also part human? Well of course people want answers. Which is where Y/C comes in. They were hired to retrieve or protect the wraith in question, but do they?

Fae have slowly been dying out over the last century, you can still see their traits everywhere but not many with enough blood to call themselves fae exist anymore. Y/C has been looking for someone like them (they can be full fae or partial) for a while. Someone who has more connections than a knack for finding things or eyes that glow in the dark. So what happens when they meet a pointy toothed boy who's got the ability to breathe under water and control a small portion of the tide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back