• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm back and looking to do a fallout rp

@Greg2344

Is your character coming along?

Also one last idea I have for my character that i think could be cool. Instead of being a mercenary how about he is a raider you guys captured. And for the story it could be that he (the raider captive) has the location to a raider base where they are planning an attack agains the BOS and other stuff of that caliber.

Also one last idea I have for my character that i think could be cool. Instead of being a mercenary how about he is a raider you guys captured. And for the story it could be that he (the raider captive) has the location to a raider base where they are planning an attack agains the BOS and other stuff of that caliber.

Sure, but do remember that you can't take part in the beginning of the RP in that case.

Sure, but do remember that you can't take part in the beginning of the RP in that case.

Well it could start off that im captured in the brotherhood of steel base and when your squad gets assembled the paladin or whoever in charge of that base assigns your squad to bring me to the location/interrogate me. 

Well it could start off that im captured in the brotherhood of steel base and when your squad gets assembled the paladin or whoever in charge of that base assigns your squad to bring me to the location/interrogate me. 

Works too, we need more people though...

Name: Ryan Walker

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Ryan has a lean build, standing at 5'10 and slim though he has a lot more muscle than one would think. He has a dark brown one would say it was black. His eyes are heterochromatic, his left being grey and right blue, though his eyes are almost always covered by his suit.(not a power suit, like a close body suit of armor. When not in armor he wears a simple black tshirt and jeans, as well as gloves and an eyepatch over his grey eye. His hands and part of his arms are scarred and most of the left side of his torso as well. The scars on his left go all the way up his arm while in the right they go up to around the middle of his lower arm.

personality:(honestly i am not doing this, I can't cause I almost never follow them)

Morals: Does whatever he thinks is right, even if others view it as wrong or whatever ethics stand in his way.

Bio:(this is to be revealed)

(picture of character if you want): 

image.pngimage.jpeg

equipment: Custom 10mm(specs later), laser rifle(also custom, though not as much)

other stuff you wanna add:

•  

So you're skipping both bio and personality? They both are essential.... And what affiliation does he have to the BoS?

Name: Ryan Walker

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Ryan has a lean build, standing at 5'10 and slim though he has a lot more muscle than one would think. He has a dark brown one would say it was black. His eyes are heterochromatic, his left being grey and right blue, though his eyes are almost always covered by his suit.(not a power suit, like a close body suit of armor. When not in armor he wears a simple black tshirt and jeans, as well as gloves and an eyepatch over his grey eye. His hands and part of his arms are scarred and most of the left side of his torso as well. The scars on his left go all the way up his arm while in the right they go up to around the middle of his lower arm.

personality:(honestly i am not doing this, I can't cause I almost never follow them)

Morals: Does whatever he thinks is right, even if others view it as wrong or whatever ethics stand in his way.

Bio:(this is to be revealed)

(picture of character if you want): 

View attachment 216153View attachment 216154

equipment: Custom 10mm(specs later), laser rifle(also custom, though not as much)

other stuff you wanna add:

•  

I get you want secret stuff to your past and bio (as do I, and I do have some) but you can give a basic bio explains some stuff without spoilers, also personality thing is fine cause I'm sure we will figure out soon in the RP. But for your bio at least tell of what he is currently doing and how is connected to the brotherhood.

I don't think anyone else is joining it's got 200 views and been up since Sunday. I think we got everyone who's interested. 

In this section at least.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll enjoy a 3 player RP with one incomplete character.

In this section at least.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll enjoy a 3 player RP with one incomplete character.

I don't know, I enjoy small RP's the best. I'm a huge fan of 1x1. That is why I posted this in the looking for a partner section and not the group section.

I don't know, I enjoy small RP's the best. I'm a huge fan of 1x1. That is why I posted this in the looking for a partner section and not the group section.

Oh, didn't know that since I found the thread through searching. Oh well, I don't really know what to do then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back